Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Prince Darialan

1,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:50 pm
So I just started getting into this series again, before I bought my own copy of the first season, I had seen my brother's copy and before that a lot of random episodes on VHS from those days before DVD was around. Yep, that's why I'm a geezer. lol The days of VHS.

But I thought "Wouldn't it be funny if it was live action?" and I typed "Ranma live action" in youtube thinking maybe someone made some fan video of it. To my utter shock there actually is an official live action version that I never knew about. Wtf? And on top of that, being that it's an old anime, the live action version was aired on Japanese TV last December.

Trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i32muy0pmSU  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:20 pm
LOL now they need a english sub vid so we can understand them  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:04 am
AAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! classified_fu classified_fu classified_fu Why you post this?! Because of that video, a live action Naruto trailer caught my eye and NOW I MUST SEE IT!!! emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom emotion_omnomnom *knows she'll spend the rest of the night searching for anything live action Naruto related* emotion_bigvein  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 1:25 am
Ah I remember VHS I was 10 when they started to fade (And please note while they are not sold in Hastings or other such stores they still make it onto the shelves of Thrift stores and are indeed being purchased there)... Now live action Ranma *Goes on a hunt for it* I love the Manga.  

StateAlchemist Natsu

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:24 am
I heard about this last Saturday at Kawaii Kon. At first I didn't believe it but I guess it was true.... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:38 am
There's actually quite a few anime's being put into live action. I saw an official trailer for Rurouni Kenshin on my friend's FB recently. I honestly dunno how I would feel about it since there's so much in those lengthy series that they would have to cover. Like with Xmen for the Avengers. sweatdrop  

Liada Trovaras

Sakura_Moonlight2421

Sparkly Genius

7,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:32 pm
sweatdrop I also heard a rumor that Bleach was going to be turned into a live actions too...  
Movies TV Shows Books Comics

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games