Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
why? TT

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Symptom_of_Society

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 8:54 pm
Ok, so I tend to hang around guys more than girls, and i inevitably have more guy friends. I have been hanging around with one of my closer guy friends and now people think we like each-other/dating. This includes teachers, friends, and parents. The problem is...one of my other close, girl friends likes him, and he likes her back, but i do not want her thinking things too, that would further destroy our friendship. What the F**K do I do?!?!?! crying  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:04 pm
You might want to talk to her...  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Kyle_Nightly

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:07 pm
If she's your friend too just talk to her. . .
I would think if she was friends with you she probably already knows nothing is going on eh?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:20 pm
There's nothing to do. Unless you want someone here to give you good reasons to stop being friends with one of them. In which case, don't need to ask. No one here will tell you to do anything but talk to her and sort it out.  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Symptom_of_Society

Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:22 pm
Maybe I can't be sure though. She is one to jump to conclusions. What should i do about others thinking the same? TT
Kyle_Nightly
If she's your friend too just talk to her. . .
I would think if she was friends with you she probably already knows nothing is going on eh?

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:25 pm
Well the only thing I could come up with was to distance myself from him but it goes against all of my values to act upon what others will think of me. Oh well
BSPBleach
There's nothing to do. Unless you want someone here to give you good reasons to stop being friends with one of them. In which case, don't need to ask. No one here will tell you to do anything but talk to her and sort it out.

Symptom_of_Society

Fatcat

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:35 pm
Well i've never been one for others opinions, but you can't avoid it cuz you're worried how she'll react. That'll only make it worse. If she doubts you, talk to him and see if he'll help. As for other ppl jumping to conclusions, well not much you can do bout that. You can tell ppl you're not together, one of you can maybe flaunt around a date? Idk bout much else though.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games