Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
Looking for a Snail mail Pen Pal Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masked_Ven

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 9:44 pm
Hey, guys and girls~
I'm looking for someone new and open minded to talk too since most of my friends are moving on and I'm starting to get depressed about life in general.
Hello, there...
Before I start I must let people know I'm a pre-op Pansexual FTM transgender.
I like chilling and hanging out with friends.
Obsessed with Phantom of the Opera and Anime.
I like helping people with their problems.
I'm very passionate about art and human rights.
I'm huge movie buff
Top 5 favorite Movies
1 Fur: An Imaginary Portrait of Diane Arbus
2 V for Vendetta
3 Yes Man
4 Scott pilgrim vs. the world
5 Anastasia
I'm an artistic and adventure seeking person but only thing not enough money holds me back sometimes.
A few of my goals in life
become an illustrator or documentary filmmaker {not sure}
get married
help out my family as much as I can
Travel around the world
PM me if you are interested.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:24 am
wait real mail or gaia mail?  

Tsukasa wave

Tipsy Trader

9,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150

Sailor Rapunzel

Enduring Sweetheart

11,500 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:12 am
emotion_kirakira Snail mail like hand-written mail?  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 5:26 am
l Diamond l

What everyone said above my post.  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:08 am
I would be open to it, granted, I am in college at the moment, and so my schedule can get kind of busy. I know what snail-mail is (actually was around back when people called it mail). I'm an English major, so I can definitely write. I don't really know much about movies (sorry crying ) or actually that many modern things (sans music). I am familiar with Phantom of the Opera, and a few anime, so that at least is something in common. In regards to sexuality and gender, I go to a college in which cysgender (sp?) heterosexuals are rare. Most people have explored various sexualities, and have adopted the one that fits them, not the one they were forced into, and everyone supports that. So yeah, besides, I'm a female-bodied intergender-identified pan-romantic asexual, so I do (sort of) know how it feels. While your goals and mine are not the same (one being the opposite of mine) everyone has a right to do what they think is best, so I won't argue with you or say that marriage is over-rated. So yes, I would be willing, but if you don't want to talk to me, then that is understandable as well.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:47 pm
l Diamond l

Yeah.  

Masked_Ven

Masked_Ven

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:52 pm
Katze Allemon-Schatten
I would be open to it, granted, I am in college at the moment, and so my schedule can get kind of busy. I know what snail-mail is (actually was around back when people called it mail). I'm an English major, so I can definitely write. I don't really know much about movies (sorry crying ) or actually that many modern things (sans music). I am familiar with Phantom of the Opera, and a few anime, so that at least is something in common. In regards to sexuality and gender, I go to a college in which cysgender (sp?) heterosexuals are rare. Most people have explored various sexualities, and have adopted the one that fits them, not the one they were forced into, and everyone supports that. So yeah, besides, I'm a female-bodied intergender-identified pan-romantic asexual, so I do (sort of) know how it feels. While your goals and mine are not the same (one being the opposite of mine) everyone has a right to do what they think is best, so I won't argue with you or say that marriage is over-rated. So yes, I would be willing, but if you don't want to talk to me, then that is understandable as well.

I won't mind talking to you and I still need to find someone to get married...lol plus I'm not sure about all the things on my list.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 12:58 pm
Masked_Ven
I won't mind talking to you and I still need to find someone to get married...lol plus I'm not sure about all the things on my list.

Well then, might I suggest we go to the pms to exchange pertinent information? Hopefully, before I start sounding like I am from some other century.  

Katze Allemon-Schatten

Dapper Romantic

16,025 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300

ForeverDreamWithinADream

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 2:37 pm
I don't think I can randomly give out my address to just anyone, but you are welcome to PM if you really want and I can send you my e-mail, I just rarely use it though.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:44 pm
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
I don't think I can randomly give out my address to just anyone, but you are welcome to PM if you really want and I can send you my e-mail, I just rarely use it though.

This^  

Shadow Ra Warrior

Unbeatable Tycoon

heylookdixs

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:14 am
Oh my God I love snail mail! Everytime I get something, that isn't adds, it feels like christmas when I was a kid! It saddens me to think I wont be getting letters because of technology.
I want pen pals! All of you! Come to me!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:22 am
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

Qu'est-ce que c'est?
Could you explain why it's bad?  

heylookdixs

Invisible Regular

silver-vixen-babydoll

Ruthless Regular

21,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:05 pm
S0ri-Kun
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

I might be completely wrong but maybe people are worried that to give out their PERSONAL things such as address or e-mail they are also giving people the chance to stalk and or rob them?

I don't mind so much about giving out my address for snail mail, mostly because NO ONE I know lives too close by to try and kill me in my sleep XD  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:23 pm
silver-vixen-babydoll
S0ri-Kun
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

I might be completely wrong but maybe people are worried that to give out their PERSONAL things such as address or e-mail they are also giving people the chance to stalk and or rob them?

I don't mind so much about giving out my address for snail mail, mostly because NO ONE I know lives too close by to try and kill me in my sleep XD

This, sort of . That and this and this is my house that I own, I don't think my family would appreciate me giving personal info out to everyone.

Nothing against anyone here, I just don't give personal info to people I don't know or ask for personal info.  

ForeverDreamWithinADream

heylookdixs

Invisible Regular

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 5:39 pm
Playboy Karasu Uchiha
silver-vixen-babydoll
S0ri-Kun
Playboy Karasu Uchiha

Qu'est-ce que c'est?

This, sort of . That and this and this is my house that I own, I don't think my family would appreciate me giving personal info out to everyone.

Nothing against anyone here, I just don't give personal info to people I don't know or ask for personal info.

Yeah, I thought it was about what silver-vixen-babydoll, but I understand what you mean too.  
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff