Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Suggestions & feedback
Suggestion: An alternative viewpoint forum.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ready the Canon

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:51 pm
As a christian who doesn't believe n the ritualistic practice of 'religion', but ho believes in divine, personal, conviction as the messr of our eventual standing ith the lord, I propose a forum where we can debate in a safe, non-violent sort of way, our own personal views on god, the bible, world religions and other sorts of things.

You know, for us scholars who are unrelenting in our persuit of knowledge, specifically in understanding opposing or different views.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 8:26 pm
Ready the Canon
As a christian who doesn't believe n the ritualistic practice of 'religion', but ho believes in divine, personal, conviction as the messr of our eventual standing ith the lord, I propose a forum where we can debate in a safe, non-violent sort of way, our own personal views on god, the bible, world religions and other sorts of things.

You know, for us scholars who are unrelenting in our persuit of knowledge, specifically in understanding opposing or different views.

I have seen a debate forum in some Christian guilds and considering you posted this and we don't have one. I figured I would put up a "friendly debate" forum where debates and other discussions are allowed to take place regarding opinions and/or beliefs. The goal of this forum is also designed to be safe, non-violent, and non-offensive to others.

I understand how opposing views and seeing the view points of others also can enhance understanding on certain issues or why some people have the beliefs that they do smile I haven't added any threads, just the rules, but please feel free to make threads after reading the rules.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Ready the Canon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:39 am
Aquatic_blue
Ready the Canon

I have seen a debate forum in some Christian guilds and considering you posted this and we don't have one. I figured I would put up a "friendly debate" forum where debates and other discussions are allowed to take place regarding opinions and/or beliefs. The goal of this forum is also designed to be safe, non-violent, and non-offensive to others.

I understand how opposing views and seeing the view points of others also can enhance understanding on certain issues or why some people have the beliefs that they do smile I haven't added any threads, just the rules, but please feel free to make threads after reading the rules.
Fantastic! Thank you so very much. <3  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:42 pm
Ready the Canon
Aquatic_blue
Ready the Canon

Fantastic! Thank you so very much. <3

No problem smile  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500
Suggestions & feedback

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash