Special Delivery

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 5:55 pm
My order arrived biggrin wellit arrived Monday and I've been über busy. But I'm sharing it with you now cause I'm excited about the stuff I got. I wish they didn't have a $40 minimum cause I would order from them like all the time but I understand she doesn't wana be driving around every week and its better for her when people buy in bulk.

User Image

So I got my long awaited green lipped mussle powder. Which is nice cause Cowboy's limp has actually gotten worse.
User Image

User Image

The rest was to fill up my order.
User Image

Pizzles I actually do buy regularly, tendons more often, these were really well priced even with my discount on the ones we normally Cary it would have been twice the price.

User Image
Beef trachea, I dunno why. My store doesn't carry these, they're great long lasting chews. A source of glucosamine too.

User Image
Duck wings (not necks, I know they wrote it wrong). A nice soft RMB for Cowboy or Rascal.

User Image
Capon necks, for another nice soft RMB, source of glucosamine

User Image
Sea smelts. Read up on these a bit when I was deciding which fish to buy. These guys are a deep sea fish that munch on plankton or something like that....anyway, very nutritious fish and more omega 3 than salmon.

Course, neither of my pets would eat it tonight. Had to cut it into itty pieces and mix it with yogurt. So I dunno that I'll buy those again.

User Image
A fruit/veggie/yogurt purée. With leafy greens like spinach, and kale. Yet my dog actually likes it. They call it the vitamin bomb lol.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 6:05 pm
Ooooooooooh! Aaaaaaaaah! I'm ooing and aahing, this stuff looks awesome!  

Vanilla eXee

6,500 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:17 pm
They have so much cool stuff, they make me feel like going raw again. Buying a meat grinder and just, making my own pet food again. But this order was $50. Including taxes. Everything was very well priced but it adds up quick.

I also got pumpkin cubes, free from my store cause the container was cracked.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:29 pm
talk2hand

Whatever. I'm not jealous.

Actually, I have a portion of my freezer filled with raw beef trachea, lung, heart, liver, pancreas, and some alpaca organs that I got from a local farmer butchering some livestock. $1/lb, hooray!  

SmoothSavage

Eloquent Gawker

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 3:40 am
Savage Destiny
talk2hand

Whatever. I'm not jealous.

Actually, I have a portion of my freezer filled with raw beef trachea, lung, heart, liver, pancreas, and some alpaca organs that I got from a local farmer butchering some livestock. $1/lb, hooray!

surprised well I am very jealous. I have some raw tripe and offal patties that I got free. I could get my hands on lama meat but it's way too expensive. We carry horse meat with rabbit bones at a reasonable price but, if I ever got the commercial stuff I think it would have to be nature's variety. Not only do they meet aafco but they list their entire nutrient profile so it's easy to see which foods have a good ca:p ration for rascal. I should so find myself a butcher, I'd love to get my hands on raw trachea, cowboy just loves it. There is a grocery store that's good for stuff like that, that actually sells the "gross" stuff. Pig tails, cow brains, chicken hearts etc. Anyway, I'm mostly buying more raw for rascal, who'se teeth are being stubborn. I've given myself an ultimatum, if they're not better by next year he's going for a dentistry.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:38 am
those fish look yummy  

Shanna66
Captain

9,800 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Full closet 200
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash