Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
Roleplay Advertisement (Find Partners/Groups Here) Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Queen of Shadows
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 11:54 am
Use this thread to find partners and groups for 1x1, 1x2, 1x3, etc. RPs.

Things to note when posting/Things to mention:
-Link to Thread
-Type of RP
-Genre
-If it is still open  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 1:07 pm
I have a 1x1 that is open right now. It is Demon x Demon , so basically a fantasy kind of RP. It's open as of now and here is the link if anyone wants to join here is the link. http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=22743619#332166873  

bigbubz1

3,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Spazzy_blonde

Friendly Fairy

10,600 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:18 pm
I am looking for someone to rp a 1x1 with I haven't been rping for a while so I am wanting to get back into it. So is there anyone willing to talk with me and figuring out what kind.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:58 pm
Im looking for a rp with romanceee its my favoriteee genreee  

cIawnie

Kawaii Donator

11,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Befriended 100

Cheeky Foxy

5,750 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 10:50 pm
Looking for a 1x1 rp.
Fave genre: romance/love
PM with a scene to a rp and i would happily rp with you smile  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 11:14 pm
Hey You! Yeah, You!
I'm Looking For A 1x1 Partner. I Currently Don't Have An Idea But I Would Love Something That Is Kind Action And Adventure. NOT Romance emotion_puke PM Me If You Have An Idea And I Would Love To RP With You ^.^

Mme Licorne

Girl-Crazy Humorist

5,900 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Clambake 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Holo Claudia Fox

Timid Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 2:14 pm
.1x1 or 1x2. It doesn't matter. I really like action and adventure. biggrin Romance is a HUGE no-no for me but I don't mind a little drama now and then. PM me if you have a link or you have an idea, I'll love to
rp with you.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:16 pm
My best friend and i have made a roleplay called Bermuda Island. It is a science fiction/minor-romance/action RP about two groups of mutant teenagers that were created by combing the DNA of and animal and a human and were raised by the scientists until about the age of fourteen to fifteen.

Spots open:
One girl
Leader(male)
One boy

If you are interested please click the link below.

CLICKYclickyCLICKYclickyCLICKY

Cisala Elden

Distinct Gatekeeper

4,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Azuma Kiyokawa

Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 5:42 pm
Looking to put together a dedicated group roleplay. I'm looking for 5 to 8 people who are willing to be on daily during a certain time for a long term and fast paced roleplaying. The theme and rules have yet to be decided, however I will be the ultimate authority. I may choose a few others to form a "moderator" group who will help decide how the story should evolve but in the end I have final say. If you are have read Mitsuko's dorm in the past (Especially from the old Neko University guild) then you have a general idea of what I am attempting to achieve, however it has no affiliation to the Mitsuko's dorm group. If you are interested in joining, please PM me. If enough interest is shown we will plan a time to meet and discuss things in more depth.

(Updated 8/29/2012, 9:16pm Eastern: 3/5 interested so far.)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 22, 2012 4:30 am
Oh hello there i just need to say these....i am planning on making a pewdiepie roleplay, if you dont know who pewdiepie is then dont join but if u do please join! its going to be a 1x1 and i am going to play as me and it would be nice if you could be pewdiepie and if you can make sure your post are kida long, okay? so anyways whoever joins thank you and if you quote me now and saw you wanna join ill create the roleplay then we will roleplay! oh and p.s i want this roleplay to be long lasting so if you join and make a few posts and then be inactive i will have someone else take your place untill you come back!

Hoor English

Tipsy Autobiographer

7,100 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Timid 100

FemmePrincess

Generous Genius

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 9:15 pm
Hello everyone, I've recently joined this guild and am looking for a role playing partner. The roles don't necessarily matter as long as there's activeness( if that's a word) on both our parts! ^-^ Well.. quote me or pm me if you wanna take me up on the matter. Romance and all else is welcome ;D  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 9:56 am
Eternal Gaze
Hello everyone, I've recently joined this guild and am looking for a role playing partner. The roles don't necessarily matter as long as there's activeness( if that's a word) on both our parts! ^-^ Well.. quote me or pm me if you wanna take me up on the matter. Romance and all else is welcome ;D

Hello there! I'd like to take up on that offer you're making above this post. Or, am I already too late? eek  

Aurora Glace

Gracious Gawker

FemmePrincess

Generous Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 10:08 am
Aurora Glace
Eternal Gaze

Hello there! I'd like to take up on that offer you're making above this post. Or, am I already too late? eek

Not too late at all! sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun May 12, 2013 10:23 am
Hey. I'm looking for 1 or two people for an rp. I'm thinking about a fantasy/action rp with a hint or two of romance. Basicly it'd be a young "Hero" being chosen to go and slay the Montser Queen, but he himself wants to find a way of living in peace with monsters. basicly it'd be something like a monster trying to lure him off his task and a paladin or cleric trying to get him to follow the quest.

Anyone intrested?  

Sushiroll6334

Versatile Trickster

9,150 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • There are two sides... 50
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100

Kyuu Ishiyama

Hilarious Healer

5,550 Points
  • Trick or Treat 100
  • Fluff Healer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 9:07 pm
Wingsofmidnight34
Hey. I'm looking for 1 or two people for an rp. I'm thinking about a fantasy/action rp with a hint or two of romance. Basicly it'd be a young "Hero" being chosen to go and slay the Montser Queen, but he himself wants to find a way of living in peace with monsters. basicly it'd be something like a monster trying to lure him off his task and a paladin or cleric trying to get him to follow the quest.

Anyone intrested?

Me please. It's okay to be a girl for this rp, right?  
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff