Welcome to Gaia! ::

Awesome Anime and Manga Guild {Join Now!}

Back to Guilds

This is a place for people to discuss manga and anime, as well as meet people with the same interests! Join Today! 

Tags: Manga, Anime, Friends, Roleplay, Discussion 

Reply Chatterbox
This Guild?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Konani_NTH

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:39 pm

I thought it was a serious guild, for serious lovers and fans of anime and manga

i don't feel it though, can someone in here convince me other?

it's just... feels like there's a lot of spam; that is a lot of posting without much value, little trashy threads with no real content except people should post there and/or agree with the thread's creators opinion?

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:08 pm
And that's why this guild needs more new, active members who are dedicated to anime and manga. I don't get as much time to read manga anymore, neither do I have the bandwith to watch much anime, but I still decided to set up this guild long ago so that others could discuss it more, and we can all be exposed to more anime and manga, make new friends on gaia, and possibly get into long discussions about some of the plots. I posted those threads possibly to get a conversation going, but probably should've instead posed a controversial question concerning the story involved. Thank you for this post by the way. And for joining the guild.  

kitty725
Vice Captain

Konani_NTH

Shameless Man-Lover

18,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 4:36 pm

Well, i like to talk about anime and manga as much as anyone else, but it's hard to find people wanting to talk about it seriously

as i said though, this guild looks cluttered and the people/posts i've seen aren't too serious O_o...
-like the chatterbox-kind of talk doesn't stick to the chatterbox-forum..

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games