Reply 26. ✿ - - - Boys
pushy boys

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kitty-in-a-hole

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 8:15 pm
Well, i go to this youth group, where there are several boys whom im freinds with. 5 of them have either confessed to like me or ive been told by others that they do. its quite strange as ive never really been the subject of interest before. one of them decided to ask me out a few months ago, but i told him i wasnt ready for a boyfreind a the time. so now hes constantly courting me and flirting and stuff and i just dont kno what to do. later on another one of these boys asked me out and i repled the same. but i heard from one of my freinds he had told her he would move if i didnt go out with him. enough pressure there? I dont like any of these boys and their courting is starting to irritate me but im really scared of hurting thier feelings coz im pretty good freinds with all of them, what should i do?  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:52 pm
Okay. Well if they want to be little punks and move because you won't go out with them,forget about them. Its ******** stupid and its not your fault that you don't wanna date them. They need to get over it and find another chick. You can't worry about hurting people's feelings all the time. You have to do what makes you happy,simple as that. ((Sorry if I sound rude. But its just easier for me to get my point across.  

J e n R e i

Tipsy Sex Symbol

8,300 Points
  • Medalist 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Ultimate Player 200

asjgrjkshvfgjkhs

Shadowy Shapeshifter

4,600 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:02 pm
courting? that word makes me wanna cry lol plz dont say it ><

anyway if u truly don't like them like that you don't have to go out with any of them. you should sit down nd talk with each about this. nd do they really have a say in moving? cuz i'd think that's their parents' decision to make  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 4:12 pm
I really don't think there is anything to do.

If they all have a crush on you, whatever. If you have a crush on one of them then tell them and go out.

But since it sounds like a one-way thing goin on here just leave them alone.

Refuse their offers of going out and move on with your life.
Spend this time hangin out with friends and family until you actually find a man you love.

Don't ever feel pressured to do something you don't want to do.

jesusgirl115

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

M i n i R e d S t a r s

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 4:40 am
Well, I think that because you dont like them, that you should tell them that you just want to be friends and they need to accept that. Moving away? Whats the about, they cant go around and say "oh, oh if you dont go out with me I'm going to go an hide in my closet forever or move" thats just bull ****

You need to tell them that you dont want to be with them. Pronto!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:10 am
You don't like someone, you don't have to date them. end of story.

of course, you should still tell them as nicely as you can~ but don't make it sound like you'll go out with them one day either (ex ; "I'm just not interested right now".)

L4uren

Tipsy Fatcat

Jebrone Kitty

7,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:44 pm
I say give them a try. I mean seriously what can go wrong? (unless you let it go wrong)  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games