Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Back to Guilds

Our goal is to spread awareness of, lessen unwarranted hatred of, and create a safe haven for the LGBTQ community and their allies. 

Tags: Gay Straight Alliance, LGBT, homosexual, straight, transgender 

Reply The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance
I just have to gush x3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 12:52 am
ok so tonight my friend miranda took me out to dinner as a late birthday present. We were talking and as usual she asked me if there was a boy i like. I said no. When she asked if i like someone on the way home, i said yes. She of course flipped and accused me of lieing to her to which i said, no. You asked if i liked a boy.
Now i was going to say i like a man cuz well. He is. But she cut me off before i could say anything and asked me if i like a girl. I just couldn't pass that up and took the opprotunity. I just happen to have a thing for a girl too so it was good.
Also found out she was bi! Omg. I'd been so worried about telling her cuz she's such a church monger. And then i think i'm starting to have a crush on her (lol not a thing like the other two. I'm a slut, not stupid) and now this?
Normally i guess people would be happy to find out they had a chance eith their crush. But i'm not. She's moving to mexico soon, and i don't think she'd even consider me so now it's just taunting me.

-bangs head on wall- somehow, this turned into a complaint......oh well. Now she knows, i know, she'll stop pushing me on guys, and in a way we've gotten closer after our night of talking. So i'll focus on being happy about that :3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:59 am
glad that it went well, sorry that she is moving.  

Yoseisame

6,200 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conventioneer 300
  • First step to fame 200

DJ Arctic Wolf

7,150 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:04 am
make a move before she leaves!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:05 am
That's so sweet! 4laugh heart I think it's lovely that things turned out ok. even though she is moving, at least she knows. You'll be fine, and I hope you'll run by each other some day.  

SoulsVixen

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

The Bodacious Soul Reaper

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:16 am
That's great that you both know about each other, but I say either continue to stay friends, a have that "what could've been", or try and get together, and when she moves see how you two handle it. If it doesn't work you could say something along the lines of "I really like you, but I think it would be better for us to stay friends so we can be able to meet other people who live in the area." Then again I don't know how much you truly care 'bout her ^_^
In the end, it's your decision~

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 11:27 am
Hehe encouraging me to snap her up eh? XD
Maybe. Lol. If i'm lucky. And don't chicken out....  

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
The Gaian Gay-Straight Alliance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items