Reply :[ Telrunya City ]: ~ Order of the Light Base of Operations
[TRAINING] Fighting Class with Grand Champion Hania Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doof

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 3:30 am
Katya groaned softly as she stepped out from behind Dante. She stood up straight as she emerged, not because she was feeling particularly brave, but she had a feeling that if she showed any sign of having a slouch Hania would likely beat it out of her.

"My name is Katya. I apologize for being late. I... I have no excuse." She subconsciously bit her lip out of a moment of anxiety. "I chose a short-bow as a weapon because it is light, not cumbersome and lets me stay at a slight distance." A trait, of course, that complimented her aerial nature. She declined to mention that she also considered herself the poorest at hand-to-hand combat out of any of the squires, and preferred to avoid it.

With that, Katya bowed curtly and took off after Genesis, her somewhat oversize wings not entirely tucked away, but rather angled into the direction she was running so as to generate as little drag as possible.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:20 pm
Alethea's face faulted. Running. More running. I HATE RUNNING!

Hiding the sigh that threatened to expose her true feelings on the matter, she held her head high and answered the instructor's question. "My name is Alethea, I've chosen a ranseur as my weapon."

And then reluctantly, she started off at a light trot behind the other two. She watched the others, focusing on their wings with a bit of envy. She'd never be able to use her single wing for anything, so she'd have to get used to this running thing eventually. She cleared her mind of the anger building within and focused solely on the task at hand: running ten laps around this darn training yard. At least it's not the entire City they have to lap, she thought to herself.

She did well the first few laps. But after about lap four, her legs were hurting and she couldn't breath. She knew she was not as conditioned as she should be, but they'd only started their training. Her endurance would come with experience and practice, but this was ridiculous. She slowed and walked every few yards, unable to actually run.

By the time she was done with her ten laps, she was ready to collapse, but now she had to actually do work. Oh Guardians help me through this.

Everyone else had already picked their partners and were well in to their routines. She was leaning over with her hands on her knees, panting to catch her breath as she glanced around the yard looking for someone without a partner who wouldn't mind a few rounds with a weak and out of shape one-winged girl.

Antidia
Vice Captain

Sparkling Fairy

The Poison Arrow
Crew

Dangerous Lunatic

1,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Thu Jan 17, 2013 4:47 pm
Infernos took some time to think, while he stared over the other weapons available. He would have to choose what he would wield in practice for this class, but he just wished to continue training with Shroud Breaker. But he did not have his favored weapon at this time, and there may come a time where he would be with out it. This he knew and was attempting to train for that very scenario already. Rule 19: Do not read just one book in the entire library.

It was a logical choice in the end. Infernos would not likely carry another weapon other than Shroud Breaker, so with out it, he would just have his bare hands. Stepping away from the weapons, Infernos lined up with the others that arrived on time and waited his turn to do what was asked of him.When it came to him, Infernos took a step forward and stood straight as he stated loudly.

" Infernos, Grand Champion Hania Sir! Wielder of the maul Shroud Breaker, gifted by the Guardians, Grand Champion Hania Sir!"

Infernos then took a step back in line and waited for further instructions from the Champion himself. With the instructions given, he looked over the other squires, to see who he might partner with. Three of them running laps as punishment would not do. He needed someone who would not give him an advantage, much like a heretic. Infernos looked over a blueish squire, and took a moment to think of their name. Recalling as each had introduced themselves earlier, the name popped into his mind as he walked towards him.

" Harveer.. if I'm correct? I would like for you to be my partner during this class"

:[ Telrunya City ]: ~ Order of the Light Base of Operations

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff