Welcome to Gaia! ::

Something Like That

Back to Guilds

Just a bunch of crazy non-humans hanging out. XD 

Tags: random, sexyfine, non-humans, international, hang-out 

Reply The SLT Sexyfine Lounge --- For the more MATURE but not necessarily refined of us. ;D
Do you ask?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you ask?
  Yes
  No
  It depends.
View Results

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:59 pm
"How many partners have you slept with?"
Do you care to know from your new boo the number of people he's had sex with? I can't help my curiosity, but often my shyness about my own number keeps me from asking.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:26 pm
I think you SHOULD ask that, since nowadays with all the STI's, you need to know such details about your partner before you can decide on whether or not to sleep with him or her. 3nodding  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Different...Very.

Distinct Dabbler

16,000 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Josie 25
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:24 pm
Angry Kitsune
I think you SHOULD ask that, since nowadays with all the STI's, you need to know such details about your partner before you can decide on whether or not to sleep with him or her. 3nodding
Well, with that, I think the important question is, "When's the last time you've been tested? Would you mind if we go together?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:13 pm
Different...Very.
Angry Kitsune
Well, with that, I think the important question is, "When's the last time you've been tested? Would you mind if we go together?"

Definitely! And don't let them guilt you with questions of whether or not you trust them. mad  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Fri Jul 06, 2012 4:30 pm
I always ask. It's important to know since you're essentially sleeping with whoever else they slept with too.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:13 pm
icywind1980
I always ask. It's important to know since you're essentially sleeping with whoever else they slept with too.

That's so true. 3nodding  

Angry Kitsune
Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

icywind1980

Ice-Cold Neko

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 2:37 pm
Angry Kitsune
icywind1980

That's so true. 3nodding

And it's kind of sexy, but also kind of icky lol xD  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 10:27 am
I asked my fiancee if she got her HPV shots before i did anything with her.  

ADSOC

Dangerous Lunatic

10,100 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Bloody Madness

8,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2013 1:31 pm
Different...Very.
"How many partners have you slept with?"
Do you care to know from your new boo the number of people he's had sex with? I can't help my curiosity, but often my shyness about my own number keeps me from asking.

Sweetie, if you got a boyfriend and you got something like that on your mind the best thing to do is ask him, If you want him to get tested, then ask him too but I believe if you want him to get tested, you should do, to make him feel more at easy and not so much hurt. If he love you, he will go and do what he much for you. I hope I help you in some way. smile  
The SLT Sexyfine Lounge --- For the more MATURE but not necessarily refined of us. ;D

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games