Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

durpz1

9,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:42 am
whenever my mom cleans the floor with bleach one of cats always rolls around in it,is this safe?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:28 am
How much bleach is there? If the cat does it while she's washing the floor I doubt it, but if it's afterwards and there's not much bleach left on the floor, then maybe it's not so bad...  

xxEverBluexx

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

durpz1

9,375 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 10:33 am
xxEverBluexx
How much bleach is there? If the cat does it while she's washing the floor I doubt it, but if it's afterwards and there's not much bleach left on the floor, then maybe it's not so bad...

not alot,its mixed with water  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 7:49 pm
Why does the cat do that ? I would think that it was dangerous to be on the floor when she cleans the floor??  

Kitten Rose73

Friendly Bachelorette

8,550 Points
  • Married 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Gabrielle_AnimalLuver
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 8:03 pm
I personally don't like the sound of it. Considering the cat will later lick itself. Is it dangerous? probably not. But long term that can't be too good.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 7:56 am
My first question would be the concentration..  

Azusanga

angelbankai45

Friendly Citizen

7,700 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:00 am
durpz1
whenever my mom cleans the floor with bleach one of cats always rolls around in it,is this safe?

I suggest you guys make sure the cat doesn't go near that floor until it's dry. Animals and cleaing solutions...not a good mix. Cats lick themselves as well. If we can't ingest bleach, then why would they be able to?

The point is...keep it away from the bleach.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:53 pm
durpz1

Hospitals sterilize things with a solution that is comprised of bleach diluted in water, including stuff that has been contaminated with blood, urine, vomit and any other bodily fluid you can think of. I use the same type of solution to clean my shower thus have also seen it kill spiders instantly upon contact.

I would highly suggest that the cat be locked away in a separate room until the floor in question that is cleaned with bleach is completely dry.  

Sachie Whitby

King Vampire

18,200 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items