Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[BATTLE PRP] [1 VS 1] Silent House (Marcus/Ash) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 12:54 am
It was wet. It was gross. It smelled really rank. It was what looked like a run down hospital , complete with rusted beds, broken equiptment, blood on the walls- really grade a horror movie stuff. While probably wouldn’t be so bad if wasn’t prone to housing actual monsters. “********… do videogame designers visit this place for inspiration or something?” What looked like a dead nurse hung limply over a broken bed, a** out. A quick was of his weapon confirmed it wasn’t anything to worry about. Just a part of the scenery.

Really, the place was reminding him of the videogame Cass and he were trying to play. He’d never been one for videogames but apparently, it was one of the ‘best’ and ‘horror’ or some s**t. So they’d picked it up. Silent Hill. Now, Marcus liked to think he was above a game freaking him out but after the… love scene he saw with a triangular faced ******** that noise.

He hoped it had a happy ending.

effect: Rolling a 1: ALL DAMAGE IS MULTIPLIED BY 2, but you CANNOT USE FEAR/ CHARGED ATTACKS  
its me debz rolled 1 20-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:08 am
Ashford felt...oddly at home in this room he was in. Everything smelled of old blood, and looked like it, too. He was covered from head to toe as usual, dragging his Great Knife behind him, the blade scraping against the floor.

He was in his traditional helm, today-- the familiar triangle from the movie. He had his apron on, and dark clothing under it.

There was someone else here. Whirling around, Ash tried to pinpoint where they were, growling low in his throat.

INVADER. PROTECT HOME.  

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

iStoleYurVamps rolled 1 20-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-20)

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:13 am
Growling. ******** great. If it was some zombie dog or some s**t he was calling shenanigans. You just- No, this wasn't a videogame. He was chill, cool even. there were no monsters that- oh who the ******** was he kidding? He got scared and produced FEAR so it was possible there was a ******** Silent Hill monster somewhere. he just didn't think he'd encounter it.

Except, turning the corner, he encountered it.

It and it's triangle head. "Oh ******** me."  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:15 am
Okay. Calm down. It was a PYRAMID HEAD monster. It was full of rape and do not ******** want. He now felt bad for those..dead..nurse things. Oh ******** maybe he'd been tricked. ********. ********. This was real life and he just- ******** s**t s**t." Slashing out at he, wasn't supposed to run he was a hunter after all but- <******** ******** HE DIDN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT TIME IT WAS

HP: 50
Damage: 2  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 2, 3 Total: 5 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:25 am
Ash, unbeknownst to the intruder, was none of these things.

(Well. Except perhaps statutory rape, if such things existed in Halloweentown, but his and Thackery's age disparity was not so great.)

Well. Except the do not want things-- right now? Ashford was infected with such things. He lifted his blade to block some of the incoming damage, his snarl echoing underneath his helm.

"We are displeased."

He slashed at the air, the force of his blade sending a nearby cart flying...

But uh.

Missing his obvious target.

...Perhaps it was a little too dim for Ash to really see anything properly.

[[ hp// 30 - 2 = 28
damage// 0 ]]  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 7, 2 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:37 am
Marcus was convinced it was going to rape him. The fact Dis was telling him as much was not helping, not when he'd seen. "******** ******** ********-" The cart missed him thankfully, but the thing looked ready to land a can of whoop as on him.
Grab a** more like it
ASDFGHJKL

"Displease, sorry man, didn't mean to step into your ******** space. But- he held the blade out, hand shaking slightly, "I have a job to do." Slashing ah it again, he back off, the open room next to him having another nurse...doll..thing..bent over.

Oh god whyyyyyyyyyy

Damage: 6  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 1 Total: 5 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 1:38 am
Ashford took a few steps forward, dragging his blade behind him, even as he flinched from the incoming pain.

It left a wide slash on his arm, revealing his insanity-mottled grey flesh beneath. "What is this job, we ask?" Ashford rasped, his voice barely his own.

As he got closer, it was painfully clear: in his natural state, the reaper was seven and some feet tall, including his helm. The reaper was built solidly; all muscle and bulk, looming over the invader.

He was not entirely sure how he had come upon this House of Haunts, the more he thought about it. All Ash knew was that he had been patrolling around Amityville, in an attempt to protect home, and then...It had appeared, like from a dream.

He snapped back to reality, gloved hand clenching around the hilt of his blade. "We know that you do not belong." He swung the blade again, in a wide arc in front of him, advancing further, slowly. Step by step.

"GET OUT."

[[ hp// 28 - 6 = 22
damage// 0 ]]  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:12 am
Well s**t.

This was- ******** beautiful wasn't? It had that weird grey s**t like the one, Red or something. And it was not only freaking him the ******** out, it was large as ********, and looked like it could, and would cut him in half. Ah, the joys of being a hunter. "My job is protecting humans from you kind." His words did nothing to stop his shaking. Oh ******** why did he ever play Silent Hill? Why?

"This is the human world buddy, you tell me who belongs and who doesn't."

Swings out again, he took a step back as he failed to connect. He did not want to be on the business end of that weapon.

Damage:  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 3, 5 Total: 8 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:14 am
Ash growled. How could...how could this be the human world?

"LIES. We entered via the means at HOME." The human was lying to him-- and he had done nothing to him.

"Why PROTECT? We are aware of the symbiotic nature of FEAR. For you to give and us to take--" He cracked his neck, head abuzz with thoughts. "We do not understand. WE DO NOT." Ash swung at the other, the blunt edge of his blade connecting, and the blow reverberated in his mind.

This human was not like the ones Professor QB had showed.

[[ hp// 22
damage// (8-6) = 2 * 2 = 4 ]]  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:28 am
BUSINESS END
I KNOW
YOU GONNA GET ******** style="color: darkblue">YOUGONNAGETFU-
ASDFGHJKL

Marcus' mental banter was not helping as he felt the weapon bite into his FEAR shield. Stumbling back from the hit, he lifted his blade once more. "This is the human world, how else would I be able to be here?" He swung, "It's not symbiotic, it's parasitic. All your kind do is cause suffering and death."

HP: 46

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 6, 3 Total: 9 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:33 am
"We," Ash says, with great weight, "have never slain a human."

He cocks his head, bearing down as the blade slices against him. The reaper let loose a sound much like a wounded animal.

"You," is snarled, blade coming at Marcus again. "Are the first we have seen! Do not DEIGN to think you know all of us-- how? How could an ignorant human, oblivious to our world, be so SURE?"

Sure, his parents were...more the violent type. "WE are not the same as all you KNOW and FACE."

It was very likely he wasn't doing himself a favor, with how much he was using the Great Knife on the human, snarling underneath his helm. "We must protect what you wish to rip from us. WE MUST."

[[ hp// 22 - 6 = 16
damage// (9-6) = 3 * 2 = 6 ]]  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 2:52 am
It was going to bust his s**t up.
Unless you bust it's s**t in first
True enough. Marcus still didn't want to stay and get stuck in the wrong place at the wrong time. It said it didn't kill but really. It was ******** Pyramid Head. It was rape monster. That was killing on the inside.

"Yeah well, point is, this is the human world. And my job is to keep you ******** out. You 're monsters that don't belong." The attack once more send him back almost into a broken gurney. "Frankly, we'd be better off if you parasites never existed." He slashed out again but it was not the best, the broken hospital s**t making hard to maneuver.

HP: 40
Damage: 2  

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:10 am
"We have been around since the dawn of time," Ash says, lip curled beneath his helm. He didn't know for SURE-- but Professor QB's words had been seared into his mind. "Every long shadow, every rustling curtain in the dim. We are around-- it is hard to keep out what is, by now, a part of your paltry psyche."

While his words may have been selected for their certainty, his raspy, rocky tones were not so sure.

He was just a child, after all, a child who was lost and confused and...

Well.

Insane.

The Pyramidkind parried Marcus' blade, retaliating with his own swing.

The Great Knife was just...so heavy. And his wounds were beginning to bleed.

[[ hp// 16 - 2 = 14
damage// (9-6) = 3 * 2 = 6 ]]  
iStoleYurVamps rolled 2 10-sided dice: 3, 6 Total: 9 (2-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:22 am
The monster's blade stung, but Marcus wasn't about to give up and go home. Dawn of time or not. "That doesn't justify the suffering your kind have caused." Suffering other hunters had to live with for so long. Suffering people had yet would live blissfully ignorant of it's source.
"You don't belong. You shouldn't exist." He hissed out. Once more, he lashed out with his blade.

HP: 34

iStoleYurVamps

iStoleYurVamps

Crew

Trash Husband

its me debz rolled 2 6-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-12)

its me debz
Crew

Wicked Shadow

PostPosted: Fri Mar 16, 2012 3:34 am
"We came into our world much like you did yours. We have parents, a home, a family, loved ones."

His tone grew increasingly frantic. Obviously, Marcus' words had taken some toll on him. "We very much belong where we came from-- HOME. What was this feeling in his chest? This pounding in it, his breathing accelerated?

"DO NOT TELL US. WE SHOULD NOT EXIST."

[[ hp// 14 - 6 = 8
damage// (11-6) = 5 * 2 = 10 ]]  
{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out