Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**Flip-Flopped** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 10:36 pm
While studying through the night once more, Twilight found a new spell that can teleport you to a different dimention for a short period of time depending on the strength of the caster. Wanting to test her skills, Twilight picked two volunteers, Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash, to come along with her. She figured she'd need help from every species of pony in one way or another. After packing their saddlebags and making a short planning break, Twilight finally cast the spell. The world she ended up in looked very similar. There was a blue sky, white clouds, grass, trees... and a castle. Did they just end up in Canterlot? It didn't look like Canterlot castle. They decided to enter the castle too see strange creatures running about in a panic. "The king and queen have vanished into thin air!" They shouted. "Fenrir is gone too!" A small purple creature called out.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:04 pm
((Quick question. How are other people supposed to partake in this? You should have swapped them, having this in the normal RP, and the other one in this RP, because of their end locations.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:19 pm
((I though this through. While S.M., Frost and Fenrir don't appear in this side of the guild, they appear in the Pony side. And while Twilight, Pinkie and Rainbow don't appear in the pony side, they appear here. On this side, we use our other characters. I'll use Dex, Fenikkusu, Manu and possibly B.E.N., Frost might use Midnight or Fade, and you'll use Grim or Dr. Flynn. Maybe both.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 5:57 pm
((Alright. Makes sense.))

Grim was passing by the main entrance when he saw the three ponies. "Uh, did someone leave the stable door open?" He then notices that one is a Pegasus, and the other a Unicorn. He wipes his eyes and looks again. Still seeing the same image, he grew confused and jogged over to them. "Well I'll be damned... I thought Unicorns and Pegasi were just fairytales! Legends! And me without sugarcubes."  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:19 pm
Rainbow leaned over to Twilight. "Uh... Twilight? What are those things? They look... gross." she said.

Pinkie Pie hopped in front of Grim happily. "Hi! My name's Pinkie Pie! What's yours? Well, I guess a better question would be WHAT are you? I'm a pony, but I've never seen anypony like YOU before! If you even ARE a pony. You don't look like anypony I've seen before." Pinkie Pie fired off without a breath.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 9:47 pm
Midnight ran up to Grim. "Hey! Any..." She then noticed the three ponies. "...luck?...Okay, what the hell?!" She cried in disbelief, rubbing her eyes.  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 10:04 pm
Twilight decided it was time to make a proper introduction. "Ahem. Allow me to introduce us. I am Twilight Sparkle, personal student of Princess Celestia of Equestria. These are my friends Pinkie Pie and Rainbow Dash. I used a spell in one of my books that was said to help travel between dimensions. Obviously, it worked. We're not here to cause any trouble, we simply wish to study your world and it's inhabitants."  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 1:48 pm
"What the ********... Okay... Well, talking horses, my name is Grim, Ex-Airfighter for the United Mobian Air Force, now Pilot for the Macafee Family, the King and Queen we are currently looking for. Oh, and I'm a hedgehog." he pauses, "Wait, what am I doing? You're talking horses! How are you able to talk?"

((Grim is going to go through phases here, you'll see what I mean later. Also, at the end of this, the three ponies should meet up with Swift, Frost and Fenrir in some midway dimension, so they can meet and reflect on what they saw in each of their respective dimensions. And another thing, can Pinkie Pie talk to Grim again, because I want them to kinda bond, because Grim would find her most interesting, personality wise, and Rainbow Dash skills wise.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 4:36 pm
"We're not horses, bonehead! We're ponies!" Rainbow Dash yelled.

"Yeah! I mean, if I were a horse I'd be so much taller! But y'know what I don't get?" Pinkie pokes Grim on the nose and suddenly is standing in mid air. "You said you were a hedgehog. But my friend Fluttershy takes care of TONS of animals, and hedgehogs are one of them. Hedgehogs are so, so, so, SO much smaller than you are, and they're all cute when they walk and they're spines make it look like he's got a big back! So what gives?" Pinkie asked, still standing on nothing.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 5:10 pm
Grim stares wide-eyed at the pink pony floating before him. He waves his hand underneath her, then above her, then behind her, then both sides. "How in Sam Hill are you doing that?!"  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 19, 2012 8:30 pm
Midnight sighed. "Ooooookaaaaay...Well, you came at a bad time. Due to the king and queen being gone, everyone is in panic mode. Anyway, I'm a hedgecat, a hybrid result of a hedgehog and cat."

"If we can get aliens, why not ponies, too?" She grumbled.

Fade appeared beside Midnight. "No sign in sector one..." She said softly.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 4:55 am
Twilight sighed and waved Grim off the topic. "Don't persue it any further. We've tried to figure it out and failed. We just say it's Pinkie being Pinkie." Twilight walked up to Midnight and Fade. "May I ask who you King and Queen are? Maybe we can look while we study?"

Pinkie's eyes widened in sudden realisation. "OOH! You guys eat, right? And if you guys eat then I'll bet you have kitchens! And if you have kitchens then you guys can bake! And if you guys can bake then that means CUPCAAAAKES!" Pinkie machine-gunned, singing the last word. She quickly hopped onto Grims shoulders like a piggy back ride. "Onward!" She shouted, followed by a giggle fit.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:03 pm
"Wait, what?!" shouts Grim, not used to anyone hoping on his back, much less a pink pony. "You know what, why the hell not. They might be some help Midnight, so I'll deal with this one, can you deal with them? Meet back here in an hour and we'll swap. We each try and learn as much as possible, keep searching for Swift and Frost, and try and cater to our guests as much as possible." with that, Grim runs off to the kitchen, lugging the pony on his back with him.

They arrive, and he sets Pinkie down. "Damn kid, you're practically weightless! So why did you want to go to the kitchen again?"  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 1:37 pm
Pinkie runs about the room and soon smacks a chef hat on Grim's head. "We're making cupcakes!" she said happily. "Now c'mon! You get the eggs and sugar, I'll get the flour and baking soda!"  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 12:25 pm
"Well, um, I've never been to good with baking, but I can try I guess." says Grim, walking over to the fridge to get the eggs, then to the cupboard to receive the sugar. "Alright, now what?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff