Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 18, 2012 8:35 am
User Image

A rather lazy flick of the tail was given as Charon lay upon his back, blue eyes staring at the bright skies above, nostrils flaring lightly as a snort escaped him. Oh how he hated this bright and cheery days, the warming rays of the sun being one of his least favorite things about this worlds, the soft grumblings and mutters being a clear indication of that.

If only there was a means to entertain himself right now, then he could forget about all this cheerfulness and be able to actually enjoy himself... and the worst part was, his brother Thanos was no where to be found, which only made matters worse. Well, perhaps something else could provide him amusement, another snort escaping the felicorn as he leaps to his feet, eyes scanning the surrounding area for a moment...

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 3:40 pm
User Image
Melina had awoken with the sun shining right in her eyes; it had made her grumpy if only for a moment. Her golden yellow eyes blinked under the mercy of the light beaming down on her. She figured a stretch should be done before she got up and wandered around. The pink and silver marked Faefox carefully stretched out on the soft grass beneath her. As her body stretched out, a soft squeak escaped her mouth, the feeling that welled up inside her bubbled up and spilled over into a soft sound.

Her eyes opened once more and she looked around to make sure she was alone; she was feeling rather odd since her stretch. She shook herself as if to get rid of all the weird emotions filling her. Melina finally decided to get up and explore the area that she had chosen to rest in last night. Some strange sounds seemed to fill her ears and she seemed to be getting closer to whatever or whoever was making the noises.

As she broke through the brush and trees, she noticed a purple and blue Felicorn and he didn't seem too thrilled to be where they were, not that she could blame him. The sun today was unusually hot and unforgiving as its rays shined down and pelted her fur to make her hotter than normal. Her immediate feeling was just to stay in the shade where it was cool and peaceful but of course she was curious.

"Hello." She greeted the felicorn as she wandered out into the open, she didn't want to take him by surprise and risk getting injured.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 5:07 pm
A rather slow and vague arching of the brow was given as the honey'd voice of the faefox touched his ears, a flicking of that tail being given as attention was slowly drawn toward her. He had to admit, he had never seen quite a creature more alluring than a female of his own race, arms crossing rather casually over his chest.

"You are a brave one, aren't you?" He remarks to Melina, arms still crossed over his chest, feet closing the distance held between the two. For the time being, he felt it best to possibly toy with the female for a little while,. "Are you not afraid of me... or are you too foolish to understand what fear is?"

It sounded a little brash, but the smirk held upon those lips as he spoke took a bit of the brash demeanor away, tail giving itself another light flick.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 11:16 am
"Perhaps I am brave or maybe I just didn't want you to be alone?" She asked the question more to herself than to her guest because against her better judgement, she bothered the felicorn. "I do not fear you because something tells me you will not hurt me." She was speaking honestly, she just had some strange feeling deep inside her that was giving her a warm feeling and she felt at ease standing before him. Her pink fluffy tail swayed behind her in curiosity, she was rather anxious to learn more about this particular male for some reason.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 1:45 pm
Another arching of the brow was given in response to the fox's words, the felicorn not having expected such a thing to be said. "Not wanting me to be alone? Do you honestly think that it bothers me in the least bit to know that no one would dare come before me in such a manner, spouting such ridiculous things?" He was rather stern in his speech, arms falling leisurely at his sides while that brow furrowed lightly.

He could seriously hurt the fae if he wanted to, but something was picking at the back of his head, something that brought great intrigue toward the female. Never in his life time, excluding the encounters with his brother, had he seen another being stand so relaxed before him. "You honestly think that I could not harm you right now, mmm?"

He figured it was best to dance his little dance, possibly bring a bit of intimidation to the fox... feet drawing him ever so close, that brow remaining furrowed.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:31 pm
"Perhaps it does not bother you in the least but it bothered me to think you were alone". She finished closing the distance between them and courageously snaked her arm around his neck and pulled him even closer to her . "If you were going to hurt me, now is your chance." She spoke the words without a single ounce of fear in her voice or body. In fact, she let her face get closer to his as if she were going to kiss him, she just wanted to see how he would react or what he would do to her.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:41 pm
There was no unease felt on Charon's end as Melina drew ever so close to him, that brow slowly arching itself with each step she dared to take toward him. Perhaps it was the sweet fae's courage that was swaying him? "Well, you got me there... I would have done something by now if I did want to hurt you."

Was it odd that he was being so casual with one outside of his species? Or could he just be playing mind games with her? Of course, any smug look that he might of been holding onto quickly faded... What was she doing?! A surprised look crossed him, head drawing back just a tad. "Um... What are you doing?"

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:29 am
Melina grinned at him ever so sweetly before she parted her lips to speak. "I believe you know what I am doing and that you are just afraid." She looked him in the eyes and stood before him quite still, she had no plans on backing down or going anywhere. The pink faefox had no idea really why she was teasing the felicorn before her, she was starting to think she was some sort of crazy but she couldn't back down now.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:32 am
Charon's brow furrowed itself in irritation at the faefox's words, nose wrinkling itself lightly. "Me?! Afraid of you?! Why that's the most absurd thing I have ever heard!" His tail gave another flick behind him, the expression held firm upon his visage. He was not afraid of the fae before him... or was he just telling himself that in order to seem tough? He really didn't know the answer himself at the moment.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:57 am
A deep breath was inhaled before she decided to speak once more. "If that is so absurd then why is it that you keep backing down?" She asked him as she got closer to him once again and leaned in even closer to him. This time she was so close that she could smell him and he smelled like the woods, very earthy and natural, but she wondered how he could smell that way.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:24 am
It wasn't that he was afraid of the female before him. It was more like her didn't know how to handle the situation being presented to him at the moment, brow still lightly arched as she drew even closer to him. If it had been his brother Thanos she'd run across, this probably would not be playing itself a little differently.

"Like I said, I'm not at all afraid of you... I just wasn't expecting this, that's all." He managed to regain his composure, right ear giving a soft flick as he began to stare her down, a stern glance being glimpsed within those eyes. Of course, it was hard for him to even muster the nerve to comprise it, brow wavering every so often as his intrigue toward this brave fae was growing stronger.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:30 am
"Well I am glad you are not afraid of me." She grinned at him, she was developing more courage as she spoke to him and the longer she was with him. She felt her eyes close and before she could stop herself she was actually leaning in for a kiss from the felicorn. The pink faefox wanted to know what it would be like to kiss the male before her, he had intrigued her in more ways then one. She had become interested in him since the moment she heard his strange noises and laid her soft yellow eyes upon him.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 10:38 am
Charon's eyes went wide in complete and utter shock as Melina leaned in so dangerously close to his, those lips of her's hovering before his own causing a bit of unease to stir within him. Should he indulge the young fae before him by returning this gesture... or should he just shove her away like his brother would?

The thought was tossed aimlessly about his head for a brief moment, the bullet finally being bitten as he allowed himself to give a quick kiss to the faefox.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:09 pm
Melina's eyes snapped open in a flash as she felt his lips press against her own. She was in shock herself, she pulled away from him in a hurry and then realized what she had just shown him. "I..I felt something." She was not lying but she didn't want to be completely honest with him either, she closed her eyes and took several deep breathes trying to calm herself.

Niyaru Delacroix

Anxious Kitten

16,950 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Partygoer 500

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 3:14 pm
"You're a weird one, you know that?" Charon remarked as she pulled away rather quickly, a quizzical look befalling him. He could never understand the other faes, not in the least bit. Though he wouldn't admit it outwardly, but he did feel something... he just didn't know what it was he was feeling, a snort being given as he punched his belly.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff