Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Asylum Academy [Acc/ Starting!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 5:59 am
A little bit of history... Asylum Academy has been around since the Salem Witch Trial days, stationing itself in the rolling hills of England. This school is no normal High School boarding school though. Housing the same Headmistress since it was built over 100 years ago. And no humans, unless they are metahuman, are allowed. They never have been or will be. It used to house Witches in the Salem Witch trials. Seeing as it's secluded in almost the middle of no where with plenty of room for young... non-humans... to do as they please.

That's why it's called Asylum Academy. It saves young creatures from going to normal schools where they have to hide themselves. Here they can hold their true forms and use their powers if they have any, under a few certian rules. And with the barrier around the school ,and the larger mass of land it takes over, no one can see or hear anything from the academy. If they fly through it, which is unlikely, then it's like it's not ever there. The Headmistress was smart about where she put it. Now she is ready to see her student from previous years and her new ones. It's the first day of school and the invintations were sent out.

Let the new school year begin.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:10 am
User Image

1. Follow Gaia ToS

2. No God-Modd Please : 3

3. Follow the Basic Gaia Rules.

4. Have resepct for others. Have a problem with another roleplayer/person? Tell a mod or me so I can tell a mod for you.

5. PG-14 (Hugging, Kissing, Ect. Nothing below the waist, no time skips. Just don't go there ^^ I know this is a High School roleplay, but we have a younger audience sometimes^^)

6. ^ So No Cyber!

7. Have Fun! Romance/Violence Encouraged!

8. Do not kill characters without their permission (if it comes to that!). And again, Don't God Mod : )

9. Make your character interesting! Be creativeeee. No Mary-Sues or anything like that. Make never before seen/interesting characters!

10. Have pretty posts. Atleast you character's picture, name, and some color!

11. When posting, no one liners please. Make something others can go off of! Put feeling, facial expressions, body stances, action, ect in your post! Atleast 5 setences minium please! And go as far over 5 sentences as you want to : D!

12. PM Me Staff Profiles as: Saviour
Student Profiles: Saved
Student Council Profiles: Charge!
And do not change anything in Profile Skele thank you : 3

13. And again Have Fun and enjoy ;D! Let's make this interesting shall we~?

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:16 am
User Image
**Rules of the School**

1. No fighting. Unless confirmed by a teacher and supervised by that same teacher and it's in the school fighting ring. It's only a fight to the knock out, not to the death!

2. No PDA or inapproiate behavior. You have kiss, hold hands and hug after school hours and at dances... No farther than that!

3. There is no uniform! Seeing as this is a Safe Haven, why tell you what to wear?

4. Respect the staff!

5. Student Council meets every Tuesday.

6. Students do not have school the Second Wednesday of the month. TEACHERS!! This is when we have our staff meetings and lunch.

7. Come to me, your loving Headmistress, if you need anything at all!

8. There are no other rules, continue on with your day, lovies!

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 6:25 am
User Image

Student Council
President [Male]: Connor Bryan Grimsy
Vice President [Female]: Alexandria Davis
Secretary [Female]: Amorette Velmont
Treasurer [Male]: Kaelthas Starcaller
**May Accept Members in Future**

Teachers/Staff
Headmistress:
History Teacher -Stoirme-
PE Teacher -Rhoswen Flynn-
Anatomy and Practical Labs Teacher -Fainbreath Lotvu-
Trap Laying Teacher -Amano Nagiri-
-Still Accepting-

Students
Akira Wulf
Annabelle Tirea
Anko Tirea
Jessibel Helli
Victor Issac Owen
Dean Hain
David James Ashford
Reit Sayrm
-Still Accepting-

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image

**This lovely, beautifully made profile skeleton was made by Reku1495! I'm so grateful to her! Please do not steal this. Or both of us will chase you doen with axes along with a zombie army and killer muffins~!**

[center][size=15][b][color=slategrey]Username[/color][/b][/size][/center]

[center][img]ANIME IMAGE HERE PLEASE[/img][/center]
[center][size=20][color=COLOR1][b]↘ ↘[/b][/color][/size] [size=24][color=COLOR2]FULL NAME (all caps, please)[/color][/size][/center]

[size=15][color=slategrey]████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █ █ █[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘ ↘[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2]t h e [i]B A S I C S[/i] o f [i]L I F E[/i][/color] [color=COLOR1][b]● ● ●[/b][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2][b]●[/b][/color] [color=slategrey]name[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘[/b] [i]Name here, please[/i][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2][b]●[/b][/color] [color=slategrey]age[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘[/b] [i]Age here, please[/i][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2][b]●[/b][/color] [color=slategrey]gender[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘[/b] [i]Gender here, please[/i][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2][b]●[/b][/color] [color=slategrey]race[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘[/b] [i]Race here, please[/i][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2][b]●[/b][/color] [color=slategrey]grade[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘[/b] [i]Grade here, please[/i][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2][b]●[/b][/color] [color=slategrey]height[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘[/b] [i]Height here, please[/i][/color][/size]
[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2][b]●[/b][/color] [color=slategrey]weight[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘[/b] [i]Weight here, please[/i][/color][/size]

[size=15][color=slategrey]████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █ █ █[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘ ↘[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2]l o o k [i]B E H I N D[/i] t h e [i]F A C A D E[/i][/color] [color=COLOR1][b]● ● ●[/b][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2][b]●[/b][/color] [color=slategrey]biography[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘[/b] Bio here, please. A good two paragraphs, hm? And nothing too overused? Not everyone gets to be the orphan with a horrible childhood.[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2][b]●[/b][/color] [color=slategrey]personality[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘[/b] Personality here, please. A paragraph or so. And do be original. Not everyone gets to be the moody anti-social or the bubbly 'friends-with-all'.[/color][/size]

[size=15][color=slategrey]████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █ █ █[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘ ↘[/b][/color] [color=COLOR2][i]L I F E ' S[/i] l i t t l e [i]D E T A I L S[/i][/color] [color=COLOR1][b]● ● ●[/b][/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2][b]●[/b][/color] [color=slategrey]power[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘[/b] Magical abilities here, please. Nothing overboard; if I think it's too much, I'll ask you to change it. And remember; EVERYONE HAS A WEAKNESS!![/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2][b]●[/b][/color] [color=slategrey]likes[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘[/b] At least five likes here, please. [/color][/size]
[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2][b]●[/b][/color] [color=slategrey]dislikes[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘[/b] At least five dislikes here, please.[/color][/size]

[size=11][color=white]xxxxxxx[/color][color=COLOR2][b]●[/b][/color] [color=slategrey]other[/color] [color=COLOR1][b]↘[/b] Any other information that doesn't fit into an above catagory here, please. Please Put if your occupation here as well! (Ex. Student/Student Council President/Headmistress) [/color][/size]

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:03 pm
User Image

No one is here yet. Please let's keep it this way. x3

User Image

Miss Reku1429 for making my excellent profile skeleton~

-More may be added later!-

User Image

Not going to fill this up with pointless stuff you can all figure out. xP So I will only put stuff here if they are rule changes/ect. I will tell you when to look here~

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:08 pm
User Image (Part One)

Student Council

The Eternaly Damned

User Image

↘ ↘ CONNOR BRYAN GRIMSY

████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █ █ █ ↘ ↘ t h e B A S I C S o f L I F E ● ● ●

xxxxxxx name Connor Bryan Grimsy, but people call me Con.
xxxxxxx age 18
xxxxxxx gender Male
xxxxxxx race Gargoyle
xxxxxxx grade Senior
xxxxxxx height 6’
xxxxxxx weight Depending on my form, either 192lbs or the equivalent in stone.

████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █ █ █ ↘ ↘ l o o k B E H I N D t h e F A C A D E ● ● ●

xxxxxxx biography Con was born in France, and is proud to say that his parents once sat atop Notre Dame. He grew up in Europe, flitting around mostly the older areas where his family wouldn’t be very conspicuous. They’ve been to so many places, like Paris and Rome. He loves to share his travel stories. He attended mortal schools for most of the beginning of his life, and found that they were interesting enough, but boring to him. He only went because he had nothing to do during the day, as his Mother is forced into her stone sleep when the sun rises and his father refuses to leave her side. He’s glad that the Sun Sleep will not affect him until he’s older.

His father attended Asylum Academy almost fifty years ago, and when he received an invitation for Con he was sent off immediately. He can’t say that he’s disappointed; the Academy has given him friends he’d never thought he’d find. He’s determined to make sure that his last year at the Academy is the best he has ever attended. He’s sure that now as he’d student council president, he’ll be able to make a difference.

xxxxxxx personality Con is a rather quiet boy, but he’s not mean spirited or aloof, he just lets other people speak first. If you ask him to tell a story, he’d be more than happy to. As a protective species it comes to no surprise that he is rather defensive of his friends, and he’s a loyal companion to those who become close to him. If anything, Con can be describes as the opposite of his nickname, he is one of the most trusting and trustworthy people in school. That’s gotten him some trouble before, but at least your secrets are safe with him. He has trouble speaking up when things get out of hand.

████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █ █ █ ↘ ↘ L I F E ' S l i t t l e D E T A I L S ● ● ●

xxxxxxx power Con has the ability to turn into stone while in any form, flight in his truest form, and strong defensive magic that encompasses creating shields and hardening his skin. Sunlight weakens him, and he finds it unfair if he’s pushed into the sun to fight. He is strongest at night.

xxxxxxx likes The moon, sitting still, statue gardens, sculpture, and Cupcakes
xxxxxxx dislikes The sun, running around, fights, Rap Music, and Reality Television.

xxxxxxx other Student Council President

Random Lullaby

User Image

↘ ↘ AMORETTE VELMONT

████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █ █ █ ↘ ↘ t h e B A S I C S o f L I F E ● ● ●

xxxxxxx name Amorette Tsubaki Velmont (She prefers to be called Tsubaki.)
xxxxxxx age 16
xxxxxxx gender Lovely Female
xxxxxxx race Werecat
xxxxxxx grade Sophomore
xxxxxxx height 5' 2"
xxxxxxx weight 116.7 Pounds

████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █ █ █ ↘ ↘ l o o k B E H I N D t h e F A C A D E ● ● ●

xxxxxxx biography Amorette is actually the daughter of a women who owns an orphanage. Her mother is an immortal gypsy but doesn't wear the whole get-up of one. Her mother has the power to be able to look into someone's eyes and see how they are feeling and know their whole past so that she can help them. That is why she started the orphanage.

Amorette was born, of course, 9 months after her mother mated when another werecat. He was a great, loving man. The two of them got married a few months after Amorette was born. They wanted their little baby girl to be able to be in their wedding. Her mom had start the orphanage a few years before, so they all just homed there. Amorette was always mommy and daddy's little girl, clinging to both of her parents the same. Which made them both extremely happy. Especially when they watched their little girl play with the other kids of the orphanage.

Amorette completely got all of her father's genetics. She was born as a werecat and she is only partially immortal. Which means she will live much longer than the normal being but will die some point in time. Unlike her dear mother. The thing she did get from her mother was the ability to use magic. Her mother is able to use healing magic along with her other ability. Amorette is also able to heal very fast.

When she was 10 years old, Amorette lost her father to poison. An old enemy of his found them one day. He acted as if he wanted to be her father's friend. So he acted kind and won her whole family over. One day he took her father out for diner. And when they were eating, he secretly poisoned her father's drink somehow. He slowed died in an ally where the man left him when he ran away. Her and her mother worried and two mornings later they were told the devastating news.

Her mother feel into a depressed but it only lasted a few months. With the love of Amorette and the kids of the orphanage, she was able to be happy again and smile and live her life just as her husband would have wanted her to.

Amorette's name means 'Little love'. It doesn't mean it in a way that means she was a cold heart, but that is the nickname her mother gave her when she was still in the womb. Her mother would always sing her little songs and often speak with her calling her 'My little love kitten~". When Amorette was a freshman, her mom sent her to Asylum Academy when she got the invitation. Amorette and her mom both love the school and Amorette is always excited about going back!

xxxxxxx personality The up side about Amorette is her ability to always find the positives in situations. She always has a poker face though but constantly smiles when she is around others and the ones she cares about. She is mostly kind hearted. She isn't too passive or aggressive. She is assertive and knows when she has too much on her plate. The student council taught her that. So she has learned to say no. She is very caring and tries to be a peace keeper of sorts.

The down side of Amorette is that she can be very judgmental. She is easily angered sometimes and can get a little over protective. Also she can have a bad temper and snaps at people when she is very tired or in a super bad mood. Which she ends up apologizing for when she is in a better mood. And she doesn't take well to yelling or criticize because her parents were so kind to her growing up and never really yelled at her. Amorette will sometimes run from her problems to avoid being negative feelings. She is trying to break that habit since it comes to bite her in the butt eventually. She also tries to hide her feelings because she doesn't know how to express them and she is very oblivious to obvious things.

████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █ █ █ ↘ ↘ L I F E ' S l i t t l e D E T A I L S ● ● ●

xxxxxxx power Like stated before, Amorette has healing magic. The other magic she has is light and water magic. She can use both elements to her will. She can also shape-shift into any animal she has seen before, in person, with feline traits. Right now she can turn into a cat, fox, bobcat, and snow leopard. That is it. If she is too exhausted though her magic won't work. And she might shift if her body is under too much negative pressure/exhaustion/ect. And she has no control over which form she might take on.

xxxxxxx likes Summer, Beaches, Being around others, candy, fuzzy, small things, animals.
xxxxxxx dislikes Being alone in the dark, dead silence, being late, blood, pain, sharp objects.

xxxxxxx other Amorette's ears and tail show up when she wants them to or when she is under great stress, exhaustion, or is upset. They also show up if she gets embarrassed or scared. She is the Student Council Secretary.

Shiningdragon21

User Image

↘ ↘ KAELTHAS STARCALLER

xxxxxxx name Kaelthas Starcaller
xxxxxxx age 16
xxxxxxx gender Male
xxxxxxx race Warlock
xxxxxxx grade Sophmore
xxxxxxx height 5'7"
xxxxxxx weight 168

xxxxxxx biography Born into a offshoot of the original Salem Witches blood line Kael was expected to be powerful. His mother is a straight decedent of one of the more powerful witches who where able to escape persecution at the hands of humans. His ancestors slowly moved across the country taking shelter where they could from the prying eyes of man. They eventually after decades of travel arrived in Europe finally settling down in the outskirts of St. Ives on the coast.

This is where the boys father was met an alchemist and minor necromancer/delver into the dark arts. Due to his work the place where he conducted his experiments was rather secluded and away from the prying eyes of those who would not understand. The two of them met under odd circumstances within a graveyard where the boy's father was caught by her rifling thru graves. They hit it off easily and soon were wed the ceremony taking place on the coast.

It was not long until Kael was brought into the world. He was from birth blessed with his mothers magics and his father's thirst for knowledge. These gifts however where his downfall in a way as not long after his tenth birthday he delved into a course of magics neither of his parents had planned for him to unravel. The cost of it was both a gift and curse as the acquisition of the abilities of life and blood magics left a marking on him. This is the catalyst for spells of that branch that shows undeniable proof that he is a warlock of the darkest branch.

His parents for want to remove the persecution from there son being the he was marked by the clan decided to do the only thing they could think of. They had him enrolled within the Asylum Academy. It was here that they hoped around ones not just warlocks and witches he would not be persecuted for his actions. It didn't take long for him to adjust to his new life and adapt to the life of the school. He does however still practice, experiment, and study upon the school of magics he was all but cast out for ascertaining.

xxxxxxx personality Kael has a insatiable thirst for knowledge. This thirst at times has taken him to somewhat sadistic levels. He is on usual terms a rather laid back teen who enjoys playing his flute tho preferring the darkness to anything else. He can at times be seen as callous tho not being one to hold back anything he thinks about others and telling them how he feels about them straight out.

xxxxxxx power Small abilities in all forms of magics to some degree. Dark magics such as Necromancy and Life/Blood magics is his forte tho he shows the latter very seldom. Without both the staff and ring he carries and wears he is not able to draw the energies he needs to cast spells. Upon his body the forbidden magics have marked him putting deep seals on his chest that mark him as one who has delved into magics forbidden by nearly all and shunned by most.

xxxxxxx likes Experimenting with his powers, Area's where Light cannot touch, Places where only the sound of nature disrupts the silence, His flute, and Graveyards
xxxxxxx dislikes Loud areas, Loud people, Being interrupted while doing something that involves one of his experiments, Bright areas,

xxxxxxx other Secretary of the Student council.

Phantom_princess21

User Image

↘ ↘ ALEXANDRIA DAVIS

xxxxxxx name Alexandria Davis
xxxxxxx age 17
xxxxxxx gender female
xxxxxxx race metahuman
xxxxxxx grade 11
xxxxxxx height 5'6"
xxxxxxx weight 115.3 lb

xxxxxxx biography Alexandria has always lived with her busy, strict mother, who taught her to always be respectful, speak only when necessary and work hard. she follows these as if the world would stop if she didn't. So, you will often find her doing schoolwork or student council work that has to be done, never lazing around, until she was completely finished.

Since Alexandria was little, she would get rid of the kids that bullied her by mimicking and getting them in trouble. this went on for a long while before she was caught.The punishment was harsh. But, she still does it from time to time though. She has just been more careful when she does.

xxxxxxx personality Alexandria is a very quiet, serious person. she often has a blank expression, but she's always somewhat happy. a little mischievous at times and tends to not talk. but an enjoyable person to be around. easily angered, but you'd would have to be very annoying, if she gets mad at you. will normally call anyone Mr. or Ms., out of habit

xxxxxxx power can copy someones appearance, only needing to get one good look at them; can control shadows

xxxxxxx likes working, studying, reading, cute things, hard-working people, darkness
xxxxxxx dislikes laziness, fighting, trouble-makers, being outside, excessive talking

xxxxxxx other Student Council vice President  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2012 7:10 pm
User Image (Part Two)

Student Body

Minnta Aloripma

User Image

↘ ↘ ARIKA WULF

xxxxxxx name Arika Wulf
xxxxxxx age 17
xxxxxxx gender Female
xxxxxxx race Shapeshifter
xxxxxxx grade Eleventh
xxxxxxx height 5'4"
xxxxxxx weight 114 lb

xxxxxxx biography Arika is what people call a feral child, or a child raised by wild animals. She was specifically raised by wolves in the Canadian wilds and, because of her shape shifting, no one is sure if she was born a wolf or if something happened to her human parents. It doesn't help that her earliest memories include nothing but the wolves. She was eventually found by other magically oriented beings at the age of twelve who started teaching her to be more 'civilized', though they still allowed her to run free with her family of wolves.

She was invited to attend Asylum Academy which she reluctantly agreed to do. She struggles with her studies more than most of the other students since she started learning later on in her life, and also has some issues communicating since human speech doesn't come easily to her. Despite these difficulties, she does her best to make it through.

xxxxxxx personality Arika is a fairly quiet and cheerful girl. She tends to see the students as her 'pack' and likes to help them when she can. She is also a good listener, though this may be because of her lack of human communication skills, and will gladly lend an ear or shoulder to cry on to those that need it.

xxxxxxx power Can transform into a wolf, can use ice magic

xxxxxxx likes The cold, snow, wolves, dogs, being outside, winter, being around people
xxxxxxx dislikes Being alone, summer, to much heat, not being able to communicate well, bullies

xxxxxxx other She prefers to eat meat over anything else because of how she was raised. She also has a tendency to growl and make other wolf noises when she forgets to speak 'human'

SnowPuppy_McL

User Image

↘ ↘ ANNABELLE TIREA (Belle)

xxxxxxx name Annabelle Tirea
xxxxxxx age 17
xxxxxxx gender Female
xxxxxxx race Shape Shifter-Lion
xxxxxxx grade Junior
xxxxxxx height 5'7"
xxxxxxx weight 137

xxxxxxx biography Annabelle, or Belle as she prefers to be called, had a very happy childhood. Unlike some children in the world, she was raised by a loving mother and father, although her parents relationship wasn't always a walk in the park, and had her big brother, Anko, to watch out for her and hang out with.
Growing up as a shape shifter with humans rather than her own kind, though, kept her from doing many of the things she wanted; Like sports and making friends. As a child, she didn't exactly understand what was so different about her and the humans, but she was told to never reveal their secret..and she never did. Doing so made her a very independent and lonely person, never really having a friend like the others did and never able to do the things her kind were meant to do. It was just all so confusing to her when she was a kid.
But, as she grew up and her instincts developed, she started to understand what was so different and why she couldn't hang out with the humans. She would've just scared them away. Her abilities where slightly more enhanced than the humans and she could transform into a Lion. It wasn't worth it to be friends with them, she knew now; and so, she decided it was time to go. To be what she really was with people who would accept her even though it meant leaving the two people she loved the most. She convinced her brother to tag along and together they formed their own sort of pride, finding Jezzi along the way and their new home,

xxxxxxx personality Belle is a rather shy person when you first talk to her, but the more you talk and the more she realizes she can get along with you, her true personality will come out. She's really an outgoing, funny person who loves to laugh and have fun; but she does have a bit of a dark side, too. She tends to have a very bad temper with a long fuse rather than a short one. It very hard to anger her, but when she is angry, it's bad and sometimes she does stuff she'll regret.

xxxxxxx power She can Transform into a Lioness and her physical ability is slightly enhanced because it.

xxxxxxx likes She likes to play guitar and sing, she loves swimming, and running when she needs to blow off steam, also reading and writing.
xxxxxxx dislikes She hate stuck up people, and being called 'hun' 'babe' or any other pet name. She doesn't like morning, and fire is her most hated element.

xxxxxxx other Student

SnowPuppy_McL

User Image

↘ ↘ Anko Tirea

xxxxxxx name Anko Tirea
xxxxxxx age 19
xxxxxxx gender Male
xxxxxxx grade Senior
xxxxxxx height 5'11
xxxxxxx weight 176

xxxxxxx biography Anko, just like his sister, grew up with their wonderful, loving parents whom always took care and loved them; though Anko was able to experience something his sister was never really able to: living with their own kind. Anko was raised by his parents and their pride the first few years of his life, while Belle only spent about two years with them before they broke up and moved into a little human suburb. Being so young, she couldn't remember being raised by anyone of her kind. Although, Anko himself couldn't remember much. Most of his memories from then consisted of shifting, and running, and freedom. But, Anko knew he had to look out for his little sister and keep and eye on her so she wouldn't slip up and tell their secret. As she got older, she stopped asking why. It was like she finally accepted it to stay hidden, but he was wrong. When she turned 16, and he 18, she came to him with an offer. Something she'd apparently been thinking of for a while. She told him that they could leave, to either be with their own kind or to find a place they could be themselves even though it meant leaving mom and dad. Eventually, he agreed and they were off to find something, together. During one night around the fire, while Belle was sitting far enough that she could feel the heat but tot be close to the fire, Anko came up with an Idea. To make their own sort of pride. Soon after they found Jezzi and the acadamy.

xxxxxxx personality Being calm and quiet isn't always Anko's preferable choice, but it was something that kept him out of trouble, and something that helped him get through certain tasks. It might be weird for a while with him, but once you can get him to laugh he opens up and talks a lot more. It's not that he doesn't like talking, because he does, he'd just rather avoid the drama .

xxxxxxx power Can shift into a muscular lion, with a huge and beautiful mane.

xxxxxxx likes Anko enjoys being outside, and doing outdoor activities, like running, swimming, and baseball. His favorite thing to do, though, is to draw.
xxxxxxx dislikes He hates it when other boys try to hit on his sister and Jezzi, or when others try to challenge him. He doesn't like birds, or heights either.

xxxxxxx other Student

SnowPuppy_McL

User Image

↘ ↘ Jessibel Helli

xxxxxxx name Jessibel Helli
xxxxxxx age 17
xxxxxxx gender Female
xxxxxxx grade Junior
xxxxxxx height 5'8"
xxxxxxx weight 152

xxxxxxx biography Jezzi grew up in a very independent kind of family and Pride. Although she was around others like her, she was never actually close to anyone because of how independent they were and ever since she was a little girl, she knew she wouldn't be there forever. She did love her parents, and she did love her pride, but she longed for something more out of her life. Everything was so boring there. Her lifestyle was kind of backwards compared to Anko's and Belle's, where they had a close nit, tiny family but never were around anyone of their own kind.
When Jezzi grew older, she told her parents what she'd planned to do. To leave and look for something more. Her parents disagreed and ordered her to stay but she couldn't. She left that night when everyone was asleep, shifted, and just started running. She had no idea where she was going, just hoped that wherever her legs took her would lead to something great.
She was gone for a long while, just walking and starting to loose hope as she went no where. Then, in the early morning, she saw two other people getting up from their little 'camp' site in the woods and leave everything behind, not that it was anything they needed. There was something about them, the dirt on their clothes and faces, or the connection between the two in general that sprouted hope inside her once more. That was the day she met Belle and Anko, and she'd never looked back.

xxxxxxx personality Jezzi tends to be a pretty hard headed woman and kind of hard to get along with at first because of her stubborn attitude. She doesn't mean to come off as a b***h, it's just how she was raised. Despite her little attitude at times though, she doesn't have nearly as bad of a temper as Belle can. Even so, Jezzi is much like belle when it comes to friends. She'll always be there, she's hard to make angry but if you do, she'll tell you, and she will never judge you.

xxxxxxx power Can shift into a Lioness, etc.

xxxxxxx likes Jezzi loves to sing, which is a big reason on why Belle and her get along so well. She loves to run and hunt, though she doesn't do it often; and she likes a little competition
xxxxxxx dislikes Like Belle, she hates being called 'hun' 'babe' or any other pet name. She dislikes water, but will swim in it. She doesn't exactly like loud people or jerks.

xxxxxxx other Student

Otakon BK

User Image

↘ ↘ VICTOR ISSAC OWEN

xxxxxxx name Victor Issac Owen, but people call me Victoria.
xxxxxxx age 18
xxxxxxx gender Male, but appears female.
xxxxxxx race Witch
xxxxxxx grade 11th
xxxxxxx height 5'4"
xxxxxxx weight 150 pounds

xxxxxxx biography I can't say there is anything interesting about me. I was human once upon a time. But thanks to my studies I became a witch. When that happened I ran away from home. I used magic to change my appearance, but I can't really go all the way if anyone gets the drift.

xxxxxxx personality Classic thundere. Acts cold, but is hiding a cute side. S/he is a closet otaku as well. Loves cute things. Enjoys video games. Is somewhat lazy. Also a little clumsy. Also has an obsession with shoes, mainly heels. He'd be willing to offer food to those who don't have any.

xxxxxxx power Shape shifting, and basic elemental spells. Nothing special.

xxxxxxx likes Cooking, cake, ramen, reading, modeling clothes.
xxxxxxx dislikes Still being male, people being stupid, overcooked ramen, having no food, P.E..

xxxxxxx other Trying to find a spell do completely change into a female.

molly the crazy angel

User Image
(light purple hair and green eye)

↘ ↘ DEAN HAIN

xxxxxxx name Dean Hain
xxxxxxx age 18
xxxxxxx gender Male
xxxxxxx race Zombie
xxxxxxx grade Senior
xxxxxxx height 6ft
xxxxxxx weight 190lb

xxxxxxx biography Dean isn't like most zombies. He was born dead but his father brought him back with voodoo by sacrificing himself. His mother hated him for this and abandoned him, calling him a monster. Another way how he's not like other zombies is that he only eats animals and he doesn't decompose like his kind. He did, however, lose his eye when he was little but he manages to make himself stable with the help of his father's work. He knows some voodoo but he's not a master at it.

xxxxxxx personality Dean mostly keeps to himself. He doesn't have very many friends and some of the ones he has had don't talk to him after he told them what he was. He sits on the roof of the school a lot but he doesn't skip classes even though he dose look like a punk. He is a good listener and does smile once in a while.

xxxxxxx power Can do some voodoo but only a few spells to keep him together

xxxxxxx likes Nature, BBQs, Walks, Beaches, Animals that don't run from him
xxxxxxx dislikes Garlic, People who run from him, His mom, Loud noises, Sour things

xxxxxxx other Just a normal zombie student. His tattoos are really symbols he needs to keep himself alive.

Otakon BK

User Image

↘ ↘ DAVID JAMES ASHFORD

xxxxxxx name David James Ashford
xxxxxxx age 17
xxxxxxx gender Male
xxxxxxx race Magical Neko
xxxxxxx grade 11th
xxxxxxx height 5'9'
xxxxxxx weight 160

xxxxxxx biography Once upon a time David was merely a pet cat. He spent most of his life not knowing he was a magical neko. The first time he used changed into his humanoid form he was kicked out of his house. One day he ran into Victor who recently ran away from home he followed him ever since. However not once did he figure out Victor was male.

xxxxxxx personality David has a somewhat meek personality. But he generally friendly, and overall a gentleman. The type of guy who would open the door for someone, or pull out a chair for a girl However with Victor he can be quite clingy..

xxxxxxx power Water / Healing magic]

xxxxxxx likes Fish, sushi, Victor, tea, cake.
xxxxxxx dislikes When polite gestures are negativity viewed, being ignored by Victor, loud music, people fighting, spicy food.

xxxxxxx other Likes Victor, but has no idea he is male. Even tough others try to tell him. He usually never believes them.
Ariemea

User Image

↘ ↘ REIT SAYRM

████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █ █ █ ↘ ↘t h e B A S I C S o f L I F E● ● ●

xxxxxxx name Reit Sayrm
xxxxxxx age 15
xxxxxxxgender Male
xxxxxxx race Modified (mutant) human
xxxxxxx grade Second year
xxxxxxx height 5'9"
xxxxxxx weight 135 lbs

████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █ █ █ ↘ ↘ l o o k B E H I N D t h e F A C A D E● ● ●

xxxxxxxbiography Reit doesn't remember a lot from when he was fully human. Out of confusion, he has even purposefully forgotten most of what was left of his "normal" memories. He does remember with icy clarity, however, nearly everything from when he awoke as a "monster". Though not living an overtly sad existence as a servant to the being that created him, he longed for something more, and when the chance came, he escaped. He was offered a place in Asylum Academy, and has accepted with high hopes.

xxxxxxxpersonality Reit is generally a decent kid, but deep inside he harbors doubts and fears that often cause him to lash out in anger. He has a good sense of humor, but has a bit of an inferiority complex to both monsters and humans, being neither. Quick to fight and quick to forgive, he has a bit of a roller coaster personality.

████████████████████ ███ ██ ██ █ █ █ █ █↘ ↘L I F E ' S l i t t l e D E T A I L S● ● ●

xxxxxxx power Enhanced senses all around, extreme speed, ability to jump higher and farther than normal, above average strength. He is not so good against cast magic unless he can outrun it, though. Reit is also good at fencing, though that hardly counts as magical.

xxxxxxx likes Fencing, reading, rain, violin, girls.
xxxxxxxdislikes People who think they are superior, vegetables, the no fighting without permission rule, bright, sunny days, boredom.

xxxxxxx other Reit is exceptional in the areas of the arts, but not so good in mathematics and sciences, and could accidentally kill even the easiest to care for plant.

Yang Kaido

User Image

↘ ↘ Yang Kaido

xxxxxxx name Yang Kaido
xxxxxxx age 118
xxxxxxx gender Male
xxxxxxx race Fox Demon
xxxxxxx grade Senior
xxxxxxx height 5'10''
xxxxxxx weight 186

xxxxxxx biography Yang was born an outcast. Within him dwelled the blood of a fox demon and yet he seemed to appear as a normal human. He knew not of his family for his first memories span back to a time when he was behind bars, making sparks of blue flames in attempts to light the darkness of his world. He always liked to imagine that his family had lo  

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:26 pm
User Image
(Part Three)

Teachers/Staff

Minnta Aloripma

User Image

↘ ↘ RHOSWEN FLYNN

xxxxxxx name Rhoswen Flynn (People often just call her Rhos or Flynn)
xxxxxxx age Eh... Somewhere between 1,000 and 2,000...
xxxxxxx gender Female
xxxxxxx race Dioane Sidhe (Pronounced Deena Shee) which is a type of elf/fairy
xxxxxxx grade P.E. Teacher
xxxxxxx height 5'5"
xxxxxxx weight I think I'm around 118 lbs..?

xxxxxxx biography Due to humans constant expanding, many of the British Isl's magical beings have been slowly vanishing. Rhoswen is one of the few left of her race and ended up teaching at the Academy due to the shortage of places for her to go.

She hasn't had much contact with others of her race and often lets her loneliness show when she thinks no one is looking. She ended up teaching P.E. due to the fact that she seems to be constantly bouncing off the walls.

xxxxxxx personality Extremely mischievous, Rhoswen is always causing trouble for her students though she always makes sure never to take her pranks to far. She's often seen as a kind of big sister by some of the students due to her easy going, yet protective attitude towards them. She's extremely energetic and active, though she seems to be somewhat lonely being the only member of her race currently in the area.

xxxxxxx power Her physical abilities far surpass those of humans, and also has elemental magic

xxxxxxx likes Nature, pranks, kids, swords, training
xxxxxxx dislikes Human cities, pollution, being inactive, people getting her race wrong, people commenting on her physical coloring (Stoirme's coloration looks weirder)

xxxxxxx other She's one of the elven members if the Dioane Sidhe

Minnta Aloripma

User Image
Her eyes are gold
True Form

↘ ↘ STOIRME

xxxxxxx name Stoirme
xxxxxxx age 2,645 (still considered to be fairly young for her race)
xxxxxxx gender Female
xxxxxxx race Dragon
xxxxxxx grade History teacher
xxxxxxx height Depends on her form, dragon form is roughly the height of a three story building on all fours and her human form is usually around 5'7"
xxxxxxx weight Not that it's any of your business, but this also depends on which form she's in. Her human form is around 125 or so pounds

xxxxxxx biography Stoirme, though old compared to most, is still considered young by her race, probably being in her early to mid twenties by dragon years. She has spent most of her life traveling and learning various forms of magic across the world though she prefers working with the elements. She rarely speaks about or with her parents, not because of having a horrible child hood, but because there really isn't much to say since dragons don't really communicate with each other often except for mating, raising their young, and deciding territory. There are a few exceptions, but not many.

She came across the school and was somehow persuaded to stay and teach history, though no one is really sure how the headmistress managed that. Since then, Stoirme is either seen teaching, sleeping, or roaming restlessly outside, though she's mostly seen sleeping. There was one incident since she started teaching that happened around 10 years ago where she destroyed half the school before being calmed down, though no one knows what set her off and she refuses to talk about it.

xxxxxxx personality Stoirme is a calm and easily bored individual who rarely shows emotion. The most people will see is usually a ghost of a smile or faint amusement that is gone almost as soon as it appears. The only time she showed strong emotion, she ended up destroying half the school in blind rage before others were able to calm her down.

xxxxxxx power Has learned many forms of magic over her long life (though still considered young by her kind), she is best at manipulating the elements, especially lightning

xxxxxxx likes Storms, sleep, being warm, lightning, the ocean, reading, learning new magic, traveling
xxxxxxx dislikes Being bored, being kept awake for no reason, being cold, people fearing her, people making assumptions because of her race (hoarding, kidnapping, ect.), damsels in distress, students not paying attention

xxxxxxx other She only has to eat once a week.

The Eternaly Damned

User Image

Hellhound

↘ ↘ FAINBREATH LOTUV

xxxxxxx name Fainbreath ‘Fain’ Lotuv
xxxxxxx age He would mention some number in the seven thousands, though that’s just to be polite.
xxxxxxx gender Gender Male
xxxxxxx race Hell Hound
xxxxxxx grade Anatomy and Practical Labs Teacher
xxxxxxx height Human: 6’2, Dog: 3’6’’
xxxxxxx weight 246lbs in either form

xxxxxxx biography Fain has been roaming the world since his birth, though even he doesn’t understand its complexities yet. Often seen in his hound form rather than his human form when not teaching, Fain has always expressed an interest in the lives of students, primarily in other animalistic species. There’s no short supply of reasons behind his love for his anatomy classes, which discuss not only human anatomy, but anything he could possible dissect, pull apart, or otherwise inspect.

Fain has been teaching since the school opened, though it took him a year of study before he could teach in his human form. The pictures from the first years of the school all show him in his dog form. Contrary to popular belief, seeing Professor Fain three times in dog form, looking him in the eye, or speaking his name thrice into the bathroom mirrors will not cause a freshman’s untimely death. Please stop spreading rumors, seniors.

xxxxxxx personality Fain is an open and expressive teacher who will happily get into everyone else’s business. Like most of his race, though there aren’t many around these days, he enjoys anything that causes a good show. His loves include blowing things up (cue the practical labs) and dissecting, conversations having to do with either will attract him and you’ll be hard pressed to try and get him out of the room in time for his next class of students. You can get on his good side rather easily, and it’s very hard to make him angry.

xxxxxxx power Control over fire and shadows, mostly for traveling purposes. He can manipulate flame and create it, but he can not manipulate shadow as it would, really, be physically taxing. He doesn’t like direct sunlight, as it burns his sensitive red eyes, and cannot take his hound form in the rays of direct sunlight, changing back immediately to a human.

xxxxxxx likes Rare steak, Anatomy, Explosions, a good game of Frisbee, and shady trees.
xxxxxxx dislikes Sunlight, students sleeping in class, Loud music, Gravity(Still trying to find a way around that), and chalkboards.

xxxxxxx other Head of the Science Department, Lab Practicums, Anatomy Classes.

molly the crazy angel

User Image

Yuan-ti
↘ ↘ AMANO NAGIRI

xxxxxxx name Amano Nagiri
xxxxxxx age About 2500 which is 25 to his race
xxxxxxx gender Male
xxxxxxx race Yuan-ti
xxxxxxx grade Trap Laying Teacher
xxxxxxx height Human form: 6ft True form: about 12ft including tail
xxxxxxx weight Human form: 195 True form: 350

xxxxxxx biography Amano is apart of a rare race called Yuan-ti. They are a mix of snakes and humans and are thought to be a symbol of evil. Amano is slightly different. He isn't evil but he isn't nice either. He likes to be by himself unless around other reptiles. Not much is known about him because he doesn't like to share. He has been through a lot of wars during his life and because of it he has many scars. The class he teaches is called Trap Laying. It kinda speaks for itself, he teaches the kids to make traps either for combat or survival. There is one thing he likes that makes him seem less mean. Stoirme. Even if she doesn't return his feelings, he still cares about her.

xxxxxxx personality Strict, quiet, seems mean but only to those who don't pay attention in class or skip his class. He doesn't like excuses unless he deems them worthy enough to allow.

xxxxxxx power Amano's power is more physical than magical. His main power is his venom that can kill some one slowly and painfully.

xxxxxxx likes Laying in the sun, scaring new students, reptiles, fruit, Stoirme
xxxxxxx dislikes Students who skip, races who think they're better, cold, strong smells, talking about his past

xxxxxxx other He sometimes is seen eating melon. He's not sure why but he loves the stuff.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 8:13 pm
((So many shape shifters... You might want to put a limit on stuff like that))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:51 pm
((Eh.. I know. I'm not much on limitations on things like that. Especially since 3 out of 5 of them are related... I may or may not. I just just wish more minds would join. We have some what a lot of characters but only one male and all run off the same few people...))  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:57 pm
((I understand the family ones being somewhat different cases, but it would get kind of boring with mostly one type of being. I would have made a guy, but I can't rp them very well anymore))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Random Lullaby

Romantic Hellhound

9,525 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 9:59 pm
((I can't either... XD So I understand...))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:44 am
((-Poke-))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items