Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:18 am
A rp between me and ShadowMasterPrincess with Pepper and Momo

Pepper a lone curlae with the fur that looked like salt a Pepper sat against a tree with a note pad and pencil in her lap she was biting her lower lip thinking of lyrics to write while in the mean time she doodled Bunnies on the side of the Page that she was on at that moment,she was lonely she wanted a family be it just kids or a full family it didn't matter she just wanted someone to love and love her..  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 3:24 pm
Momo walked through the woods, hunting for his little pink bunny Lola, his other pet his purple bunny Lila rested on top of his head. "Lola you silly little bunny come back here!" He looked around slowly before he spotted a little pink bunnyy tail disapear into a bush. Thinking to startle the little bunny he pounced on the other side of the bush, instead of his bunny he landed on the lap of a beautiful salt and pepper colored curlae. "Im so sorry... Did you happen to see a little pink bunny?"  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 4:51 pm
Pepper blinked surprised and opened her mouth to tell him she hadent when that said pink bunny landed on Pepper's head "Do you mean this Bunny?"Pepper asked pointing to her head with a sweet smile and a laugh before reaching up with both delicate hands and holding the bunny as she brought it from her head to in front of her.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:54 pm
He let out a small laugh, taking Lola into his arms and gently poking her in the nose. "You know better then to run off you little troublemaker." He patted her on the head and set the little pink bunny on his shoulder. "Thank you my dear, this is Lola and this sleepy little thing is Lila." He gave her a small bow. "And my name is Momo."  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 21, 2012 11:12 pm
Pepper took her notepad and pencil and got to her feet she smiled "I'm Pepper Nice to meet you Lola Lila,and you as well Momo"Pepper said when she said Momo's name it came out as soft as silk but as attention grabbing as a dare devil doing a stunt.. Peppers Fluffy tail would swish back and forth sometimes the fluffiness and softest part of her tail touching Momo's hip.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:03 pm
(Sorry for the delay)

Momo smiled brightly. "The pleasure is all mine Miss Pepper." Every time her beautiful tail touched his hip it sent shivers up his spine. He was tempted several times to reach out and run his fingers through her fur but thought better of that idea. Pepper seemed like the type of gal to put him in his place quickly. He instead focused his attention on her notebook. "Are you a writer? Or maybe you prefer art?"  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 7:07 pm
Pepper blushed slightly before clearing her throat "Actually I'm currently trying to write lyrics I actually play music but i don't have any ideas for anything to play at the moment so I'm trying to get my creative juices flowing" Pepper said with a giggle.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:39 pm
"Would you mind if I took a look? Maybe I could help you out?" Momo set both his girls down and sank to the ground stretching out next to Pepper. His eyes never leaving hers. He was fascinated by her fur, he was sure she would make lovely children.  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:51 pm
User Image

Pepper blinked and smiled she had never been asked this before and it supirsed her "Sure if you wouldn't mind"Pepper said a blush rising to her salt and pepper colored cheeks showing she was in fact bashful.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:03 am
User Image

Momo smiled widely, a small blush warming his face. "I would love to..." He leaned over her shoulder to see what she was writing, putting his arm around her waist gently.  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:32 am
User Image

Pepper Full face turned pink when she felt Momo's arm go around her waist she had to hide it "I actuall..actually want t..this..s..song to go to..My..Future kids..Silly....i know" Pepper said trying to be cool but she was stuttering up a storm from embressment.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:41 am
Momo laughed softly as he read the song. "Its not silly at all, I think it is really sweet. I'm sure your children will love it." Lola and Lila bounced around before setting into their laps. Lola curling up on Peppers book. "So does that mean that you have a special someone waiting at home for you?" He tried to keep the disappointment of the idea out of his voice but he knew he failed miserably.  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:48 am
User Image

Pepper looked at Lola and smiled before looking at Momo and shook her head "as odd as it sounds i actually don't i'm a single Girl Which is actually quite disappointing and upsetting after all I am well the only eldest one of my siblings ."Pepper said with a frown.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:57 am
(Ahhh this is where you got the idea to give her sisters)

Momo couldn't help but smile with joy. "That's a shame... Anyone would be lucky to have you as a mate... And siblings! I wouldn't know what its like to have those... Though I guess Lila and Lola are like little sisters to me... Gods know I chase them down enough..." He leaned back against the tree, slightly pulling Pepper with him, sending the two bunnies scrambling to stay still in their laps.  

Livarian

Blessed Prophet

Shadowbane Kimikaro

Timid Shapeshifter

12,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:06 am
((yep i want Pepper to have annoying but loving siblings as well as parents who i'm going to find someone to make XD ))

Pepper smiled as she was pulled close to him against the tree she didn't have this feeling before so it was quite a new one but she liked it taking Lola off her back she put her on her lap and looked at the sky "my great grandma always told me that two hearts be it the same or different race would find each other in the most oddest way that's how she met my great grandfather"Pepper said remembering everything that she had told her about love before they passed on.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff