Submit

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:47 pm
I really like this guy, and he's really cute and sweet :3 The problem is, he's really shy. I talk to him, but everytime i talk to him his friend interrupts and takes the conversation to himself.

I keep trying to talk to him more to be better friends with him, but i don't really feel as if i'm getting anywhere. sad The problem is, i'm a little bit shy too...XDD

I'd really like to get to know him better, and hopefully sometime in the future might date. smile Do you have any advice on what i could do, or even motivation to talk to him more often??

I'm soooo awkward with guys! emotion_facepalm

But nowwww, i am dating said shy guy. biggrin If you wanna see a picture of us, clicky here: Me and BF

We've been dating for 2 months now biggrin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 8:11 pm
try asking him to text you some time.. or if you can text him.
Texting allows you to talk a little more freely without getting shy or interrupted.

If he doesn't have a phone ask for a facebook or messenger account.

Lady Kira X

Caring Cleric

10,300 Points
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Tested Practitioner 250
  • Seasoned Warrior 250

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 23, 2012 11:58 am
Lady Kira X
Texting allows you to talk a little more freely without getting shy or interrupted.

Okay, i'll try that, thank youu ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 2:41 pm
Mitsu_Lightning15
Lady Kira X

Let us know how things go. The trouble with shy guys is that there friends always want a piece of the cake, and well its easy to do that with a guy that is to shy. Or his friend might be trying to help out the shy guy by trying to keep up the conversation. smile  

Jebrone Kitty

7,500 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 4:59 pm
Jebrone Kitty
Mitsu_Lightning15
Lady Kira X

Let us know how things go. The trouble with shy guys is that there friends always want a piece of the cake, and well its easy to do that with a guy that is to shy. Or his friend might be trying to help out the shy guy by trying to keep up the conversation. smile

Yepp I will, no problem smile and you're probably right, haha sometimes I wish I wasn't AS shy XD  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:18 pm
I'm in the exact same situation, but i'm too shy to get the guy's number. >.< We don't really talk much either since school's out, and I'm too wimpy to even message him on facebook.

ClarinetOtakuMai

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 11:53 am
ClarinetOtakuMai
I'm in the exact same situation, but i'm too shy to get the guy's number. >.< We don't really talk much either since school's out, and I'm too wimpy to even message him on facebook.

Ah, i know how you feel sweatdrop
But, it's funny cause the 'shy guy' and i are actually together now so i'm happy whee  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 12:13 pm
Mitsu_Lightning15
ClarinetOtakuMai

But, it's funny cause the 'shy guy' and i are actually together now so i'm happy whee

That's so awesome! How long had you guys been talking until you started going out?

ClarinetOtakuMai

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 7:46 pm
ClarinetOtakuMai
Mitsu_Lightning15
ClarinetOtakuMai

That's so awesome! How long had you guys been talking until you started going out?

haha we'd talk for a little bit each day at school, since he was shy and i'm shy it was a little awkward with conversation, but now i've gotten to know him a lot more ^_^  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:13 pm
Mitsu_Lightning15
I really like this guy, and he's really cute and sweet :3 The problem is, he's really shy. I talk to him, but everytime i talk to him his friend interrupts and takes the conversation to himself.

I keep trying to talk to him more to be better friends with him, but i don't really feel as if i'm getting anywhere. sad The problem is, i'm a little bit shy too...XDD

I'd really like to get to know him better, and hopefully sometime in the future might date. smile Do you have any advice on what i could do, or even motivation to talk to him more often??

We could be Twins!!! Same problem, exact problem. But I'm just about ready to give up and let nature take its course, go which ever way the wind takes me, but I still cant get him out of my mind, my advice is, drop kick the fool who keeps interrupting u!! scream Just tell him and be open about how you feel. Wow I sound like my friend, maybe I should take my own advice sweatdrop .Good luck!!!!!  

Not-so-basic

Not-so-basic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 8:17 pm
Mitsu_Lightning15
ClarinetOtakuMai

I feel dumb sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop I didn't even read this before replying to the first one sorry redface redface sweatdrop good for you I hope I have the same luck in the future  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2012 6:51 am
Fariy Grrl
Mitsu_Lightning15
ClarinetOtakuMai

I feel dumb sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop I didn't even read this before replying to the first one sorry redface redface sweatdrop good for you I hope I have the same luck in the future

Oh, no don't worry about it. XD It's all good 3nodding And thank you very much ^_^  

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Siiyuan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:21 pm
Mitsu_Lightning15

omg!! i was in this exact situation, n what I did was add him on bebo (what we used before facebook was in), and I commented on his profile smile
and then i asked for his number, n we clicked really well. before that i'd hardly spoken to him because he was so shy (and cute omg), and we eventually ended up dating smile

shy cute guys make the most adorable boyfriends imo. i prefer them over 'hot' guys anyday.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:35 pm
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15

omg!! i was in this exact situation, n what I did was add him on bebo (what we used before facebook was in), and I commented on his profile smile
and then i asked for his number, n we clicked really well. before that i'd hardly spoken to him because he was so shy (and cute omg), and we eventually ended up dating smile

shy cute guys make the most adorable boyfriends imo. i prefer them over 'hot' guys anyday.

Oh wow, i know how you feel! We actually did end up dating and we've been dating for almost 2 months now and it's going really well biggrin  

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100

Siiyuan

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:37 pm
Mitsu_Lightning15
P0cky_Panda
Mitsu_Lightning15

Oh wow, i know how you feel! We actually did end up dating and we've been dating for almost 2 months now and it's going really well biggrin

awww yeeeey emotion_bigheart
i'm so happy it worked out then emotion_yatta  
26. ✿ - - - Boys

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas