Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Christian Entertainment: Books, Movies & Music
Christian Music! <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Literate Dork

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2014 7:38 am
xSkullXFacex
Alvisious Disease:
Kill How You Feel and Vacancy

Brian "Head" Welch/Love and Death:
Adonai, Chemcials, Paralyzed, Washed By Blood, Die Religion Die, and Flush. oh and Save Me From MySelf

Demon Hunter:
World is a Thorn, Collapsing, Infected, Turn Your Back and Run, Storm the Gates of Hell, Fading Away, Carry Me Down, My Heartstrings Come Undone, Crucifix, God Forsaken, Dead Flowers, and Time This Around Your Neck. I actually love everything by them.

Red: Let Go, Breathe Into Me, and Wasting Time... I think.

P.O.D.: South Town, Youth of The Nation, Higher, Lost in Forever and Murdered Love.

Sleeping Giants: The whole new album.

My Children My Bride: God of Nothing and the whole new album.

As far as Worship songs go, I love Oh How He loves us. Forever Reign used to be my favorite before my youth messed it up for me. Mighty To Save and pretty much everything worship.
... and Newsboys are amazing. Meanwhile, I've actually worked with Hillsong. But only once.

Great list. Demon Hunter's whole new album Extremist is amazing as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2014 5:38 am
For those who need a Spiritual Vacation with the Lord. pirate Jamaican Sound  

Ratsah

Beloved Soldier

8,750 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

xSkullXFacex

PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 12:03 am
Literate Dork
xSkullXFacex
Alvisious Disease:

Adonai, Chemcials, Paralyzed, Washed By Blood, Die Religion Die, and Flush. oh and Save Me From MySelf

Demon Hunter:
World is a Thorn, Collapsing, Infected, Turn Your Back and Run, Storm the Gates of Hell, Fading Away, Carry Me Down, My Heartstrings Come Undone, Crucifix, God Forsaken, Dead Flowers, and Time This Around Your Neck. I actually love everything by them.

P.O.D.: South Town, Youth of The Nation, Higher, Lost in Forever and Murdered Love.

As far as Worship songs go, I love Oh How He loves us. Forever Reign used to be my favorite before my youth messed it up for me. Mighty To Save and pretty much everything worship.
... and Newsboys are amazing. Meanwhile, I've actually worked with Hillsong. But only once.

I wrote this back when True Defiance was out.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 24, 2014 6:43 am
xSkullXFacex
Literate Dork
xSkullXFacex
Alvisious Disease:

Demon Hunter:

I wrote this back when True Defiance was out.

I didn't even realize. Gah, Why am I always late to the table?!  

Literate Dork

Witty Flatterer

8,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

setsuna_PT

Romantic Gaian

13,775 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:17 am
when i meet Jesus i felt like i had to leave something behind of what i used to listen, because if you realise most music from the world is filled with bad words and sex and things we must keep apart from our lives so i kind of deleted my entire collection of mp3 that i had on the computer, right now i mostly listen to praise songs in portuguese but i also like very much some in english and other languages ^__^

how great is our God - chris tomlin

Lord i need You - chris tomlin

i lift my hands - chris tomlin

hoshiana - this one is in hebrew

how great is our God - hebrew

how great is our God - mix of english and chinese

PostPosted: Thu Sep 18, 2014 4:12 pm
While I may not know a lot about Christianity, I know a lot about metal!
This here is a song by a Christian death metal band called Mortification.
The lyrics you can see here, since death metal can be tricky to understand for those who haven't acquired an ear for it.
Enjoy!  

Pelvic Sorcery

Shameless Prophet

florzz

Amateur Saint

20,100 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Friendly 100
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 11:33 am
These are my favorite christian song in my playlist.

Listen to our hearts - Casting crowns

One dream - Sam ock feat re:plus

Love - Sam ock feat re:plus

Prayer for a friend - Casting crowns  
PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 8:15 pm
Aoife
anyone else here a Jesus Culture fan?
I am not much familiar with the harder rap/metal stuff listed here, it isn't my thing, but most comtemporary christian music I am, and I see plenty listed I know here that gets radio play. Jesus Culture doesn't get radio play so very much that I know of, but non-the-less are pretty popular and one of my favorites.
anyone else?
here is one you all may know though... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JoC1ec-lYps

and here is one of my favorites http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gEJnePjJZaM&feature=related (especially after it gets a bit harder sounding after 3:15 or so)

and another huge fav not getting radio play that I hear is Misty Edwards...
and this song here, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f2ZCIp0HiRo I CHALLENGE you to listen to all the way through while just listening to the words...it starts sorta slow, but it's important to hear it all, it's unreal how it captures the love for us, brings tears to my eyes most every time I listen to it. smile

(does anyone else actually listen to the links others post? I hope so)

i LOOOOOVE misty edwards.
especially her spontaneous worships.
she's super talented!  

1nstrumental

1nstrumental

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2016 8:16 pm
setsuna_PT
when i meet Jesus i felt like i had to leave something behind of what i used to listen, because if you realise most music from the world is filled with bad words and sex and things we must keep apart from our lives so i kind of deleted my entire collection of mp3 that i had on the computer, right now i mostly listen to praise songs in portuguese but i also like very much some in english and other languages ^__^

how great is our God - chris tomlin

Lord i need You - chris tomlin

i lift my hands - chris tomlin

hoshiana - this one is in hebrew

how great is our God - hebrew

how great is our God - mix of english and chinese

the two hebrew songs are wonderful, joshua aaron yeah? you should check out his "he's coming again" song. so cheery.  
Christian Entertainment: Books, Movies & Music

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff