Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Neza's April Customs || OVER winners 2nd post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Agneza generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 16!

Agneza

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:05 am
First Common/Uncommon slot goes to...

vballlvr5  
Agneza generated a random number between 1 and 44 ... 24!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:07 am
Second common/uncommon slot goes to...

Fea Line  

Agneza

Agneza generated a random number between 1 and 24 ... 2!

Agneza

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:07 am
Rare slot goes to...

[X]Natty-Chan[X]  
Agneza generated a random number between 1 and 15 ... 6!
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:09 am
Super rare slot goes to...

-[The Spoof]-  

Agneza

Agneza generated a random number between 1 and 23 ... 21!

Agneza

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:24 am
PPL remember to do your math.

Sorry [X]Natty-Chan[X] as much as I wished this was not the case but your custom cool down hasn't passed yet.

So re-roll for rare slot.

Rare
    Page 1
  1. Kamiki
  2. Sabin Duvert

Page 2
  3. Nymphalidae
  4. Moxxiie
  5. stormflower

Page 3
  6. Mewsings of An Angel
  7. Seiana_ZI
  8. junglerunner
  9. Lunadriel

Page 4
  10. Faithofthefallen
  11. AislingJuno
  12. Nyx Queen of Darkness

Page 5
  13. LOLTERNATIVE
  14. Leez0rz
  15. Windy dasher
  16. Dulcea
  17. Malomy

Page 6
  18. Nyhility
  19. Dihydrogen.
  20. Hyperthymesia

Page 7
  21. Yousei Akki
  22. Rhyleigh
  23. Deadly Nonchalance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:32 am
Neza: I think Natty is eligible since she won Riri's Feb slots. The month you win and the next month are the cooldown.

=Custom Information=
Updated Customers can only get one custom equine every two months & one custom Familiar every month
Equine - any Soquili pet that is not a familiar. Ex: If you win a custom soquili slot in January, you cannot enter custom slots again until March. This includes co-ownership as well - so if you co-own a custom Soquili, both owners cannot order a custom for two months. RL customs and Bribes are excluded from this restriction. The two month wait applies to the month you win the custom in and the next month, regardless of when your custom is actually delivered.

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:37 am
FitzRoyal
Neza: I think Natty is eligible since she won Riri's Feb slots. The month you win and the next month are the cooldown.

=Custom Information=
Updated Customers can only get one custom equine every two months & one custom Familiar every month
Equine - any Soquili pet that is not a familiar. Ex: If you win a custom soquili slot in January, you cannot enter custom slots again until March. This includes co-ownership as well - so if you co-own a custom Soquili, both owners cannot order a custom for two months. RL customs and Bribes are excluded from this restriction. The two month wait applies to the month you win the custom in and the next month, regardless of when your custom is actually delivered.

Its 2 months or 60 calendar days usually. Just like if you win at the end of the month, say, the 22nd, that doesnt mean you only get 1 1/4 mo cooldown.

By previous calls, she would have to wait until the 12th, I think thats what Neza is going off of.

EDIT: By that logic, Natty will have only waited 1.75months, not 2.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:46 am
Kita got here before me but yes cool down is two months which means 60 days.  

Agneza

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:48 am
Etherial Requiem
FitzRoyal

=Custom Information=

Its 2 months or 60 calendar days usually. Just like if you win at the end of the month, say, the 22nd, that doesnt mean you only get 1 1/4 mo cooldown.

By previous calls, she would have to wait until the 12th, I think thats what Neza is going off of.

Hmm I never interpreted it that way mainly because for breedings it doesn't matter what day the slots were rolled in the two months (for example: sisi rolled on feb 23 or something) yet in the master CC list it says the couples who won are good to go for April. Guess I assumed it applied for customs as well.

Either way, I'd like to see that rule clarified in the custom information to say 60days so people don't get confused. ^_^  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:58 am
Uh sorry ppl that is how I understood it.
I've poked mind for conformation so stay tuned.
This is going to be clarified shortly.  

Agneza

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:00 am
FitzRoyal
Etherial Requiem
FitzRoyal

=Custom Information=

Hmm I never interpreted it that way mainly because for breedings it doesn't matter what day the slots were rolled in the two months (for example: sisi rolled on feb 23 or something) yet in the master CC list it says the couples who won are good to go for April. Guess I assumed it applied for customs as well.

Either way, I'd like to see that rule clarified in the custom information to say 60days so people don't get confused. ^_^

It's actually been that way for a long time, even in breedings c: It's just usually up to the owner to count their days, and Im sure its a pain in the butt to have to make the list by days.

It's not uncommon for people to post something like 'Posting this now because my 2months will be up by the roll date', even if they post a day or two early. Of course usually after asking the colorist if they are okay with that c:

I agree that it should be clarified because not everyone has been around so long or been around for those instances XD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:04 am
Winners are posted in 2nd post on first page.
If I misunderstood the rule Natty will get her custom but for now ppl in winner post are the winners for this month.  

Agneza

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:09 am
@Kita: Yeah looking at who won in Feb, The newish people: Me, Natty, Andranis and Rhyleigh all entered these slots but Ish who has been around a while didn't. (and revel, but not sure how long she's been around XD). Just wanna know so I (and others) don't do it again by accident. 8D

Grats winners!!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:14 am
FitzRoyal
@Kita: Yeah looking at who won in Feb, The newish people: Me, Natty, Andranis and Rhyleigh all entered these slots but Ish who has been around a while didn't. (and revel, but not sure how long she's been around XD). Just wanna know so I (and others) don't do it again by accident. 8D

Grats winners!!

by Revel you mean me? .... i didn't enter these customs  

Revel1984

Friendly Shapeshifter

16,200 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
  • Friend of the Goat 100

FitzRoyal

Distinct Regular

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 8:18 am
Revel1984
FitzRoyal

Grats winners!!

by Revel you mean me? .... i didn't enter these customs

I did mean you...you and Ish didn't enter. Also I don't know how long you've been on soq? :3 perhaps pm me though?  
Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff