Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soquili Services

Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Customs
Neza's April Customs || OVER winners 2nd post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphetOfProfit

Profitable Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:42 pm
CONGRAZZLES  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:52 pm
Grats winners,

Hmm the rule says Customers can only get one custom equine every two months & one custom Familiar every month Equine - any Soquili pet that is not a familiar. Ex: If you win a custom soquili slot in January, you cannot enter custom slots again until March

There is nothing in it about having until the same day of the month you won to try again. Just that you have to wait until that month.  

Rhyleigh

Invisible Harvester

Ktns

Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:22 pm
Rhyleigh
Grats winners,

Hmm the rule says Customers can only get one custom equine every two months & one custom Familiar every month Equine - any Soquili pet that is not a familiar. Ex: If you win a custom soquili slot in January, you cannot enter custom slots again until March

There is nothing in it about having until the same day of the month you won to try again. Just that you have to wait until that month.

Thats why there have been all the posts that its going to be clarified c: Some people read what a month is by it's definition, not by its name, and its been enforced before that way. Best to just let staff work on it and get to us when they have c:

(( Month: the time from any day of one calendar month to the corresponding day of the next, a period of four weeks or 30 days. ))

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:34 pm
Congrats winners!

When I asked last month, I was told as soon as the month rolled over I could try for my custom (I asked staff to make sure) no matter the day.  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 9:21 pm
I don't think even the staff all have a uniform definition of it so it's going to be discussed at the next staff meeting. After that, then you guys will have a clear answer (:  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:45 pm
8D Omg, this is awesome, thank you and congrats others who won! My first custom too, haha.  

That Artemis
Crew

Devoted Heckler

Customs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 7 8 9 10

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out