Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
FrostxFire (finished) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 10:31 pm
What would happen if...

*The kingdom belonged to Swift,
*Frost was still with Fire,
*The two were trying to overthrow S.M.,
AND...
*S.M. had a crush on the girl that was trying to kill him? ((Frost))

Let us find out...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:04 am
((Dakota has kindly informed me on the goings ons of the past, and filled in the info of who this character is, and his importance. So I can participate. I am planning on having Fenrir on the Imperialistic side, and Grim on the Rebellion's side. I'll be able to actively participate with both sides, and be able to associate with each viewpoint.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 12:14 am
S.M. paced back and forth in the throne room, a worried look on his face. "There are two people with a group of fighters trying to overthrow the Fire Kingdom. My question is; why haven't we been able to destroy them?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 1:43 am
"A question that lacks an answer, and a question that requires an answer. They lack stability, they lack cohesive force. This makes it difficult to pinpoint their members. Even with the posted bounties, there have been no sightings of their leaders, Frost or Fire. The Rebellion is scattered, leaving them weakened. But they have a tendency to bounce back like vermin..." says Fenrir, studying over a tactical map of the region, highlighting the positions of the King's army, and the presumed locations of the Rebels. "As your Tactical Adviser, I suggest we strengthen our night watch at the docks. I believe they are using the cover of night for their shipments of supplies." he says, motioning at the docks, "And reinforce our outpost in the forest. We need more troops there to search. We need to make sure they aren't using your forest for their own vendetta." once again motioning to the respective area.  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:39 am
In a dark tunnel dug in S.M.'s forest, two figures whispered to each other.

"So, have you told your troops the plan, Fire?"

"Indeed. Do you know what you are to do?"

"Yes. Distract the guard so you can get in with the army."

"Remember, timing is important!"

"I know, dear. Leave it to me!"

"Oh, and take Grim with you. He'll provide more of a distraction by shooting from above."

"Alright."

"You ready?"

"Ready."

"We attack at nightfall. Oh, and Frost..."

"Yes?"

"...Be careful."

"I will."

And the two figures vanished.

Fire began to round up the troops, while Frost picked a few of those troops to help with the initial raid.

"Now, to find Grim..." Frost teleported to Grim's location. "Grim. You're with me tonight. Get your plane and open fire over the castle at nightfall when you are given the signal. Understood?"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 9:54 am
"Send only a few. They've planned idiotic head-on raids before, they'll do it again. We need to keep as much protection here as we can. I've got Fenikkusu hidden as an insect somewhere atop the castle, ready for their pilot." S.M. said, pointing to the respective location on the map.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:02 am
((This is perfect... Spyke on Frost's side and Jaybomb on Swift's.))

Spyke stands next to a nearby tree waiting for Fire to give him his orders. "So the time has come to take down the wimpy King Swift."

Jaybomb walks up to Swift and bows. "My king, I'm ready for what ever you need me to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:19 am
"I need you to set up silent alarms as quickly as you can, Jaybomb." S.M. explained. "I need invisible trip wires placed all around the portal to the island, and I need a sonar for their plane. If they're close to us, I want to know. Take my Prince Dex with you. He'll help speed up the process. Manu will be bringing you supplies to make as many as we need."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:26 am
Frost watched the sun begin to set, and she grinned. "It's almost time..."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:42 am
Fenrir investigates the map. "Lets take troops from the lake, and reposition them in the forest. They haven't been spotted at the lake for over a year. I doubt they care for it." he says, "We are currently trying to get information out of our hostage, but he remains tight lipped. We will break him soon."

Grim, who was cleaning the Grimlyn Mk. I ((Since he never crashed it, it's still around)) turns to face the voice. "Ah, Commander Frost, of course. I'll rain hellfire on those bastards." he says, a smile spreading across his face. "That tyrannical king will die, and you will replace him."

((Also, Dr. Flynn will be in this as a spy for Swift's army. He won't know about this raid, but future events he might find out about.))  

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:47 am
Jaybomb salutes Swift. "Right away..my King." Jaybomb then proceeds to set up the traps Swift asked him to around the castle.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:53 am
"Your signal is the light-blue flare. Now get ready. It's almost time..."

((Just so you know: Frost will try to run, but will be captured. Everyone else will manage to escape. Once she is captured, someone will need to take her teleportation ring. The attack will fail.))

((The attack will start in my next post.))  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:08 am
Spyke smirks and cracks his knuckles. "Heads are going to roll tonight...big time."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:17 am
S.M. stood in his throne room, silent. He was watching as the sun's top finally dropped below the surface. If a raid was to happen tonight, it would be starting right now.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out