Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Chatterbox
Straight for Wealth

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you go straight for wealth?
  Yes
  No
  Tough decision. On the edge.
View Results

Harmony8910

4,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:51 pm
So, I was watching Desperate Housewives, and one of the housewives' son was getting married. The problem was, that his fiancee was a women and he's gay. It turns out, that his fiancee was heiress to some big-time company and she owned billions. He figured that if he married her, he could pay off all his debt. I'm still wondering if I would go Straight for Wealth, I haven't decided yet. Would you?

Note: For those of you wondering, the girl left after the housewife told her she should find real love instead of settling because of insecurity.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:23 pm
Well I don't watch that TV show, and even though I'm actually straight, if I was gay, I wouldn't go straight for wealth. To me, no amount of money in this world can make up for true, genuine, intimate, love.  

Prince Ikari

Conservative Victory

anchor life

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2013 6:08 am
yea i would.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:37 pm
Heck no! Wealth is fleeting, love is eternal.  

That Hideous Grin

Enigmatised

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 2:03 am
I don't feel like I need a massive amount of money to be happy. Just enough to live comfortably and have the occasional luxury as a treat. Well, I'm straight anyway but considering the reverse.. no I wouldn't go gay for money. I'm not attracted to men in any way so I think it'd feel really uncomfortable to force myself into that relationship every day.

████████████████████

PostPosted: Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:43 pm
Nah, money can be replace, your lover canno't  

cajunantichrist

Chatterbox

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out