Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[OPEN CLASS] In Stitches (First Aid - Mitzi and Mei) - PASS

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 5:38 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NAME OF CLASS: First Aid 101
PROFESSOR NAME: Professor Cricket

General information: A general overview on basic illnesses a student might run into, as well as symptoms and quick fixes to things like breaks and deep cuts while on the go!

Each student is given a dummy to work on, though they may choose to partner up in fixing it.

Mechanics:
Roll 1 20-sided dice, what you roll is what your student gets to work with...

Dice Rolls and What they Mean!
1-4 - Broken Bone
4-8 - Fever
9-12 - Heat Stroke
13-16 - Hypothermia
17-20 - Lack of Bodily Function (such as breathing, pulse, etc) - this is unnaturally so.

After this, please roll 4, 4-sided Dice. Take into account their total and any repeating numbers

Total Results and their Meaning

1-6 - You do a rather poor job patching up your dummy, you might not want to try and heal anybody anytime soon!
7-12 - You do an average job, nothing extraordinary, but passable!
12-16 - Extra good work! Your student can now heal surface wounds!, but not repair HP! This means things like cuts and bleeding that might hinder another character can be patched up!

What Repeating Numbers Mean

No Repeating Numbers - You used just the right amount of supplies, good for you! Not wasteful at all.
Repeating 1s or 2s - You didn't use enough supplies, that's rather lazy and Cricket obviously disapproves of it.
Repeating 3s or 4s - You used too many supplies and that's wasteful! Naughty! Cricket might make you earn your supply rights back in a future class!

If you work as a group, split up the dice between yourselves as evenly as possible. So if you're paired up, each person rolls a 10 sided dice and you add up the results to get your dummy!

Then you split up your 4 sided dice to work on fixing it up!

Bonus Mechanics:
For every 3 times you attempt this course, your student may add +1 to their 4d4 dice roll's total to improve how well they patched up the dummy.

YOU LOSE/FINISH THIS CLASS WHEN...

- You are finished rolling both sets of dice and rping out the results. That means you have to make ANOTHER rp to try again!

alliisara rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 9:56 pm
The Trials had made it clear to Mitzi how much she needed to work on her combat skills, and not just in terms of her ability to dish out damage. Being able to patch up one of her teammates when they were injured would have also been a useful skill. When she'd checked the list of classes, she'd seen one on First Aid, and so the next free chance she had, she headed over.

When the Reaper came into the room, she didn't see anyone that she knew; in fact, it looked like everyone there already had a partner. So she simply grabbed a dummy and found a seat, and started looking the thing over to see how it worked.

Yayoi

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Yayoi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:34 am
Time had seemed to slip away from the ghoul and before she knew it, Mei was late for her First Aid class. Well that was certainly an embarrassment. She was still fairly new to the school sure, but being late was not something she took much pride in.

Upon finally entering the room, she looked around. Taking stock of everyone and everything there. The students, the teacher, the dummies. But most importantly the other students. Some who casually glanced her way or didn't even lift their heads from their own dummies to give her much notice.

Everyone seemed to be paired already. Well shoot! Was she going to have to do this on her own? But out of the corner of her eye she spotted a lone ghoul who didn't seem to have a partner at all. Mei grinned, her eyes filled with hope that she did indeed not have a partner. As quick as all get out she slipped over to Mitzi. "Do you need a partner? Cause I kinda do..." She admitted a bit sheepishly but still grinned, tugging at her sleeves.  
alliisara rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 1 Total: 3 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:40 am
Mitzi was actually glad to see she was not the last one to enter the classroom, and when the jiang shi came over, she shifted to make room in front of the dummy. "Hi, I'm Mitzi. Are you new to Amityville?" She certainly didn't know everyone yet, but the other ghoul just had that look about her. She trusted that making room was enough of an answer to Mei's question, and so she gestured to the dummy and explained, "It feels hot, I think it's supposed to have a fever."

Mitzi hoped the other ghoul new something about fevers, because she certainly didn't.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Yayoi rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 4 Total: 7 (2-8)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:44 am
Mei moved on in to take a look at the dummy, her brows furrowing just slightly as she placed a hand on it to feel the warmth. Turning her head, she nodded. "I'm Meixiang, nice to meet you Mitzi. And yea, pretty new. Just arrived here not too long ago. Still getting used to the layout of the school apparently."

Her attention turned back to the dummy. "Fever hmmm...well I've often heard that ice water baths are pretty good for dropping fevers really quick."

TOTAL 10  
alliisara rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:50 am
Mitzi was very lucky for the other ghoul; without her she wouldn't have had a clue what to do. But then, that was the point of taking a class, right?

"Hey, you're pretty good at this," Mitzi mused as she tested the dummy's temperature again, finding it to be much more reasonable. She pulled it out of the cold water bath, setting it back on their table, and waited for it to reset itself. "I wonder what it'll give us next..."  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Yayoi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:52 am
"Ha-ha!" Mei rubbed her hands in excitement at having at least passed the first dummy problem. This made her super ready for the next.

She poked at the still semi-wet dummy on the table. "Hopefully something a bit trickier this time. I think fever was just a bit too easy."  
alliisara rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 2 Total: 4 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:53 am
"Oh hey, now it's heat stroke... I know what to do for this one."

She grabbed a towel, dipping it in the ice water from before and putting it over the dummy. She left it at that, though, not changing it out as it started to warm up, or doing anything further to help the dummy.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Yayoi rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-8)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:58 am
She watched as the wet towel started to dry up. An eyebrow raising slightly. The ghoul really didn't have any idea about heat stroke in the least.

"Maybe a big drink of water will help too? Re-hydrate the thirty dummy's throat?"

TOTAL 10  
alliisara rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:09 am
"Oh, right!" Giving the victim water. You were also supposed to do that. And it reminded the Reaper to change out the wet cloth, finally. "Sorry, I should have remembered that..." She felt a little sheepish as they finally got the dummy back "healthy".  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Yayoi rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:10 am
They certainly got by that one by the skin of their teeth.

Mei sat the dummy up to give it a little air while it reset itself once more. "Its ok. That's what these classes are for."

She sighed lightly as it finished resetting. "Looks like heat stroke again. Maybe we can do a little bit better this time."  
alliisara rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:11 am
"Right! So for heat stroke you want to get the temperature down... What I forgot last time is that you need to change out the wet cloths, so they stay cool." This time she kept an eye on the wash cloth, swapping it out regularly, and she fanned on the dummy with her hands as well. It seemed to work a lot better.  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
Yayoi rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-8)

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:15 am
"And a big drink of water too!" Mei held up a water bottle up to where the dummie's lips should have been.

TOTAL 12  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:20 am
As the dummy went back to "healthy" again, Mitzi sat back. "I think that did it!" She grinned at the other ghoul and waited for the dummy to reset... which it didn't.

"Hey, I think that means we're done. Thanks for the help, Meixiang."  

alliisara

Eloquent Fairy

10,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Beta Explorer 0

Yayoi

Super Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 1:24 am
"Well this was certainly a short class. Or else we were just too good." Mei laughed and patted Mitzi on the shoulder lightly. "Thanks for helping me out too, Mitzi. We made a pretty good team."

Mei got up from her seat and headed towards the classroom door. "Maybe I'll see you around sometime hm?"  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games