Welcome to Gaia! ::

The LGBT Guild

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all sexual orientation equality supporters to chat and feel welcomed. 

Tags: Homosexual, Bisexual, Transgender, Genderqueer 

Reply Help and Advice
The Reflection In The Mirror Is Nothing But A Lie

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AngelaSalem

3,700 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 5:33 am
My real Name Is Nathaniel Green, but the name i was given, the body i was born in, the reflection in the mirror tells nothing but lies. I'm truely Neka Trinity Green. For years ive wanted nothing more than to be able to be myself, to be the real me instead of this shell. I'm doing anything i cant to be able to go thru gender reassignment surgery but it's anywhere from 35k to 175k and i cant afford it being on a low fixed income. I need ay hep or advice that can be offered. my emotions are crashing.  
PostPosted: Sun May 26, 2013 1:38 am
I know how it feels, Neka.
You can talk to me if you'd like; I'd like someone to talk to too.  

TheAmpersandClown

Dapper Man-Lover

9,900 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Grunny Rainbow 100

FauxZombie

PostPosted: Tue May 28, 2013 7:37 am
Hey, transitioning is expensive, and can be hard - the one thing I always tell people is to look for a gender therapist as they are qualified to do so - and I know you said you had low income, if you can locate a gender therapist, some will work on a sliding scale - it's a matter of calling them and asking them if they have that option.
As for surgeries, the best you can do it save your money up - it may be slow but you'll get to your goal smile
Other things you could try for that would be to ask for donations or look for foundations, this site has some other alternatives/options you could pursue if interested (but may want to look into more information on some of the stuff)  
Help and Advice

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games