Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Open Class] First Aid [El Greco x Circe] Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 8:34 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

NAME OF CLASS: First Aid 101
PROFESSOR NAME: Professor Cricket

General information: A general overview on basic illnesses a student might run into, as well as symptoms and quick fixes to things like breaks and deep cuts while on the go!

Each student is given a dummy to work on, though they may choose to partner up in fixing it.

Mechanics:
Roll 1 20-sided dice, what you roll is what your student gets to work with...

Dice Rolls and What they Mean!
1-4 - Broken Bone
4-8 - Fever
9-12 - Heat Stroke
13-16 - Hypothermia
17-20 - Lack of Bodily Function (such as breathing, pulse, etc) - this is unnaturally so.

After this, please roll 4, 4-sided Dice. Take into account their total and any repeating numbers

Total Results and their Meaning

1-6 - You do a rather poor job patching up your dummy, you might not want to try and heal anybody anytime soon!
7-12 - You do an average job, nothing extraordinary, but passable!
12-16 - Extra good work! Your student can now heal surface wounds!, but not repair HP! This means things like cuts and bleeding that might hinder another character can be patched up!

What Repeating Numbers Mean

No Repeating Numbers - You used just the right amount of supplies, good for you! Not wasteful at all.
Repeating 1s or 2s - You didn't use enough supplies, that's rather lazy and Cricket obviously disapproves of it.
Repeating 3s or 4s - You used too many supplies and that's wasteful! Naughty! Cricket might make you earn your supply rights back in a future class!

If you work as a group, split up the dice between yourselves as evenly as possible. So if you're paired up, each person rolls a 10 sided dice and you add up the results to get your dummy!

Then you split up your 4 sided dice to work on fixing it up!

Bonus Mechanics:
For every 3 times you attempt this course, your student may add +1 to their 4d4 dice roll's total to improve how well they patched up the dummy.

YOU LOSE/FINISH THIS CLASS WHEN...

- You are finished rolling both sets of dice and rping out the results. That means you have to make ANOTHER rp to try again!

Euphoric Ghost rolled 1 10-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-10)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 9:10 pm
The ghost couldn’t stop staring at the other ghost.

Cricket was most fascinating undead being he had ever laid his eyes on. She glowed like he did. She was green like him, though not as brightly verdant as he was. She was tangible like he was, though she was far more superior in that manner as she moved through the doors with ease. It was the differences that impressed him.

It was her tattoos, or whatever they were that fascinated him the most. It wasn’t the first time that he had seen tattoos, but it was the fact that she had it, and the other person he knew that had them was his class partner, Circe. Maybe it was a sign, to have a teacher who was pretty similar to both of them.

Speak of the devil.

He found his partner coming in the room, and waved to her. He sat in the back of the room, not because he feared being called on by the teacher, or being too near to her, but he wanted the best place to see everyone else.

“Ready partner?” He grimaced as she came closer. “Hopefully this class will heal me right up.”  

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 12:41 pm
Circe wasn't entirely sure what she was doing going to First Aid other then she and Elle had talked about it after their battle and had made the decision to go together. Well that and she was determined to show Roch that she could be awesome just like him. Maybe she wouldn't have to depend on him next time she got hurt to heal her. And maybe, if Elle was ever hurt she could even help him. That made her smile a bit as she made her way down the hall towards Nurse Crickets room. Things seemed to be a bit better between them after they had gotten all their frustration out towards each other in the fight, but who knew what was going to happen now.

When she finally made it into the classroom she of course noticed the instructor right away. It had been several weeks since she had seen said teacher as she had, had Sex Ed 3 taught by her. Her attention was however quickly directed from the teacher to El Greco who was waving at her. Seems he had chosen a seat in the back. Probably a wise decision. Circe managed a small smile as she walk-skipped to the back of the room and sat herself in the seat next to the boil. "I'm always ready." She said with a sound of confidence even though she seemed to have a look of nerves when she finally looked at the dummy. "Hopefully." Circe said with a tinge of sadness. Their spar had pretty much turned into more of a battle in the sense of neither one was really taking it easy on the other. Or if they were they weren't showing it in any way. "Are you.... Feeling any better?" Circe asked, trying to figure out how exactly he was doing. There were still some parts of her that were angry, but that didn't mean that she didn't care about the boil.

"Next time I'll teach you how to really fight." Circe told him with a smile as she put an elbow on the table, resting her cheek on it. "If you want." She said. Despite having hurt him pretty bad, she had really enjoyed their fight. He had been able to keep up pretty well the whole time which actually gave her quite a bit of trouble. She hadn't been training to long before their spar but she still felt like she should have been quite a bit better then what she had been that day. "Maybe you'll win this time." Circe smiled. Then she recalled his FEAR attack. Yeah, if he did that again then it would most certainly assure his win. Now looking back she wondered why he had used that and not attacked her. "Why.... Didn't you attack me?" Circe said, not really specifying what she meant.

Euphoric Ghost
((LIGHTNING MCGEE PLEASE. =]))

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 4-sided dice: 4, 3 Total: 7 (2-8)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:22 pm
“I’m pretty good.” El Greco nodded. “You didn’t hurt me that bad.”

The ghost smiled. It almost felt like he hasn’t stretched those muscles in a while. But the fight was therapeutic in a sense that it helped relieve the tension and misunderstanding between him and Circe, and since they had a hard time to verbalize it, they took it out physically- at least he did.

“Teach me?” He peered over the paper about the disease or ailment they were to heal. “Only if you can teach me that trick with your tattoos.”

He chuckled knowing that it was impossible. Or was it? He was slightly optimistic at the thought of using a similar attack but rather than using tattoos, he would be able to sling his slime at his opponents. He slime’s shape and perhaps properties were limitless when infused with fear.

“I didn’t attack you well,” he paused. “Because I was going to lose.”

“Anyway, let’s see if we can treat hypothermia, not even sure what this is.”

He was truthful. Being a ghost had its perks, like the ability to live in a vacuum.

~Kiana_Nala~

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 4-sided dice: 2, 4 Total: 6 (2-8)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:40 pm
A sigh of relief escaped from her lips. "I'm glad." She admitted. "I was... Kind of worried how you were doing after that." She once more admitted to the boil. Then again, Circe always told the truth. So it wasn't that hard to believe she would now. The Reaper laughed quietly. "Why don't we get you some tattoo's and see if it works." Circe joked as she touched the boils arm with her index finger. "It can go right there and say Circe owns me." She laughed again, meaning that she owned him in fights. Though, he could have probably taken that anyway as she didn't say what she owned him in.

"You could have pulled a zombie out of a bag." Circe pointed out, hoping to make the boil feel a bit better about the whole thing. "Hypothermia?" She asked as she looked at the sheet. "I actually know what that is." Her facial expression mimicked her own disbelief. "Hypothermia is when you are way colder then you should be." She paused. "That's the simplest explanation anyways.

"Okay!" Circe said as she got out their supply kit. "Let's see what this does."

Euphoric Ghost

Euphoric Ghost rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:21 pm
“Pffft,” he pushed air through his teeth, “Own me? Yeah right.”

The slimer took out some supplies from the kit, and wondered what they were for. He found bags in bags. The kit had a lot of things in bags; food in bags, trash bags in bags, needles in bags, etc. Unfortunately none of them had instructions on how to use them since there were little space in the kit itself to hold a manual of some sort.

“Uh,” the slimer just stared at all the bags, “I guess, I’ll prepare… them… for you?”

He smiled innocently at Circe as he began to unwrap the bags, fortunately, the table was small. He only opened a couple of them and those he actually opened was going to be of use.

Cricket passed by their table with a slight nod, though not sure if it was approving or of disapproval.

“I’ll go get our other ailment sheet, and I’ll leave you be with the dummy.”
~Kiana_Nala~

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:35 pm
"Okay. Okay. I'll just get the tattoo then." She smiled, before looking over the items the boil pulled out. Circe rolled her eyes as she waved him off to go get the paper, not arguing with the boil on whether or not she would do it.

When he did leave her with the dummy she grabbed a couple heating elements and placed them in the most vital places, a deep red blush darkening her cheeks. So what if it was a dummy? These were personal places and one's she had never seen/touched before. It was almost to much for her to handle. She gulped and then quickly put a blanket over the dummy and wrapped it up, making sure every inch of it minus it's face was covered.

Thankfully she no longer had to look at it. Cricket once more passed by and it appeared that they had passed the first part of the healing a dummy for dummies. When the nurse left she let her arms fall to her sides and rested her very warm face up against the cold table. Yes, she was still red in the face from that.

Euphoric Ghost

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 4 Total: 5 (2-8)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 7:56 pm
The slimer arrived with a sheet of paper, and a brow raised. He looked at the dummy, and then to his Circe, who seemed to have pulled both of them through class and thus pulling the dummy out of near death.

“Ahem,” the ghost cleared his throat, “So now, our patient is having heat stroke, perhaps from your overwrapping.”

He chuckled as he began stripping the dummy of its clothes. He stripped it carefully, taking note of how the ghoul wrapped it because he may have to wrap someone in a similar fashion someday. He did find that the “vital” humanoid parts weren’t wrapped well as much as the others.

“I think I’ve got heat stroke,” he turned to Circe, pulling up a face mask, then back to their now naked patient, “just give me ice and water stat!”

The ghost began checking the patient. He leaned his head against the chest to fake listen to a heart beat, and then moved his fingers along its wrist to fake feel of some kind of pulse.

~Kiana_Nala~

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 2 Total: 5 (2-8)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:27 pm
Circe looked up at the boil with a brighter red gracing her cheeks. "It was so... Naked." She said, shyly. For someone who walked around almost completely naked, it probably seemed weird that something like that would bother her.

Her eyes widened as she watched the boil strip the dummy of it's clothes. Then buried her face in her hands. "Me too." She said, lifting her head with her eyes closed and fanning herself. Then she opened them and looked at the boil. "Yes sir!" She responded as she quickly hopped out of her chair and went to retrieve some ice and water from the machine in the hall.

After a minute or two she returned and held out her arms, ice in one bucket and water in the other. Her face was purposely pointed as far away from the patient as possible. "I'll let you handle this one doctor." She told him with a bit of a smile, though not looking at him. Heaven forbid she accidentally saw the dummy.

Euphoric Ghost

Euphoric Ghost rolled 1 10-sided dice: 5 Total: 5 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:36 pm
The ghost pulled out a plastic cup from their kit, took some ice from the bucket and some water, and gulped it down with a single gulp.

“Thanks nurse.” He chuckled, his eyes never leaving their patient.

He took his cup, and set one besides the dummy, for the purposes of the dummy to drink the water to hydrate and cool it down. He then took a towel, dipped it in their water, and placed it on its forehead. It was going to help absorb the heat, and the top of the head would be left open so heat would pass through its skin, hide or scales.

With some of the bags, he had earlier, he filled them with ice and placed some on the dummy. One on its vital part and two underneath its arm pits.

“I think this is the best we could do till’ we get the patient to the hospital.”

The slimer nodded with approval.

~Kiana_Nala~

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:50 pm
Circe nodded and placed the buckets down next to their table. "I'll let you.. Clean it up while I go get the paper." She said, lifting her head towards the ceiling then putting it back down once the dummy was out of her line of sight. Yes, she clearly was avoiding this.

After several minutes she returned with the sheet of paper and waved it in front of the boil. "So what do you think about our next situation doctor Grelo?" Circe asked with a slight shrug, clearly she had no idea where that had come from. After she showed it to her partner she sat down in her seat and put her head on her hands, still making sure to face him and not the dummy.

"Are you familiar with a naked body?" She asked with a hint of flirtation. The point was to make him as uncomfortable as she was. Because let's face it. She was red in the face and avoiding looking at a dummy.

Euphoric Ghost

Euphoric Ghost rolled 2 4-sided dice: 3, 3 Total: 6 (2-8)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:56 pm
“Grelo?” He raised a brow at his partner and then turned to look down at their patient.

“Well Nirce.” The slimer took off the ice and the towel on the dummy’s head. “Of course I’m familiar with it, I am an artist.”

He smiled and gave her a wink, as he lifted himself up on the table, and laid his body over the patient. He clothes seemed to melt away, letting the slime change to make it appear he was nearly nude, save for boxer shorts that covered his vital parts.

“My heat from my body should provide immediate heat.” He strategically placed a leg over the dummy’s vital parts. “Now you can just cover us two.”

~Kiana_Nala~

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 2 4-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-8)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:09 pm
Circe mimicked the boil as he raised his eyebrow. "Nirce?"

Then her facial expression died down as she gave him puppy dog eyes. "You are?" She sniffled. Even as joke she died a little. But that was quickly pushed out of her mind as she watched Elle lay himself down on the table and then made himself appear almost nude. If she was red before she was purple now. She made a loud gulp type noise as she closed her eyes and waved her hands in 'no' manner. "I'm okay. I'll just stand here and let you do your business-- I mean warm the patient -- I MEAN HEAL THE PATIENT." Circe finally managed to get out as she buried her face in her arms as she put her forehead on the table.

"So naked." She said.

Euphoric Ghost

Euphoric Ghost rolled 1 10-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:19 pm
Nurse Cricket failed them. The nurse didn’t know where to start on where they went wrong, but having one of the treaters lay on the patient wasn’t a good idea, and maybe even worse when the other one that could help couldn’t handle facing a naked body.

At the very least, the duo was having a good time.

The slimer decided to keep it decent this time, and tucked himself on the chair, like a good student with his hands on the table, and the dummy before them, clean and ready to go for its next barrage of treatments.

~Kiana_Nala~

Euphoric Ghost

Kawaii Cub

~Kiana_Nala~ rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

~Kiana_Nala~

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 9:26 pm
Circe made a tsk tsk noise as she looked at Elle. "I blame you." She joked as she tried to look at the dummy. "So what is our next procedure doctor Grelo?" Circe asked as she tilted her head slightly, now no longer looking at the dummy. This was just to much for her to take right now. And looking at the boil she blushed once again. She had seen him in his boxers. "I can't decide what is worse. Seeing you almost naked or Val putting the protection charm on my thigh. Or." She paused. "The other night when I slept over at Roch's and he took off his jacket." Her eyes went wide. That was definitely worse.

Okay, so it wasn't that it was bad per say. But when you had never seen those things/been touched that way before, well yes. It was a hard pill to swallow. But then she blushed more. All the boils were getting bold. And she found herself enjoying it.

Euphoric Ghost

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces