Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House
[1vs1] A Girls Day {LW v Mei}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit
Kyrieko rolled 1 20-sided dice: 15 Total: 15 (1-20)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:15 pm
The she-wolf stood quietly with her arms crossed, brows furrowed in thought. Ever since the trials she'd been reminded of how that one battle against the hunter before. Her stomach still held a faint scar from that encounter. But more than that, LW was really really tired of dying! She felt an irritation constantly throbbing in her gut at not being good enough somehow. Because if she had been good enough, she wouldn't have died. Wouldn't have given that little brat of a human such an opening.

Snorting, LW's tail swished as she glanced around the gym. There had been one other thing she'd thought about during the trials, and that had been her last group to face the wonderful horrors Amityville threw their way. Her fellow ghouls! LW missed them and hadn't seen much of anyone. So she'd left a note for one particular doll, asking if she wanted to join her for an afternoon spar.

It wasn't until after she'd arrived here that the she-wolf thought on the fact that maybe she could have asked Fell to come join them too? Next time. She was totally doing that next time.

"Mei!" She grinned, catching the dolls scent. "How are you? Hope you're totally up for a fun bit of exercise." LW snickered, turning to face her friend.

LividPeas rolled 1 20-sided dice: 11 Total: 11 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:52 pm
Having been so fixated on studying and training, Mei had barely spoken to anyone for months, with the exception of Bul. She wanted so badly to catch up to everyone, and to fight alongside them, but no matter how much effort she put in, things just seemed to explode out of control. With her most recent attack still nagging at her mind, Mei had taken to finding things to distract her. Without much success.

Finding a note left for her, she was surprised to find it was from the ghoul, LW. She had hung out with the she-wolf on occasion, but as of late--they had rarely spoken to one another, or even seen each other. Not out of anger, or anything of that sort--it was just that both had too much going on to even stop to say hi. Though, this invitation, intrigued her.

"A spar..?" This was perfect! A good distraction, and she got to practice in the mean time. Not to mention, she and LW would be able to catch up with each other. It would be nice to find out how LW had been coping.

It didn't take Mei long to reach the gym. Especially, when she was so eager to get out of her dorm. Across from where she stood, her gaze landed on a crimson haired ghoul. A small smile tugging at her lips, she waved in response when the ghoul called out her name in greeting. "Hey, thanks for the invite, LW!" She nodded, her smile growing wider. "Definitely."

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 7, 7 Total: 14 (2-16)

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 11:42 am
The she-wolf was surprised at how glad she was to see Mei. What with all the boils she had as best friends and always could be found with, it was a wonder as to why she hadn't called for a ghoul's night yet. But a ghoul's spar would be a good start. Right?

LW grinned. "No problem! I needed some ghoul time anyways. And felt restless so...a spar just sounded perfect." Her grin widened at Mei's agreement. "Fantastic!"

She stretched her arms high above her, feeling a satisfying 'crack' that loosened up her muscles. Then her grin turned wicked. Crouching low, she swung her leg up towards the dolls upper body, aiming to connect with her shoulder and either knock her down or unbalance her.

"What have you been up to lately?" She asked, as she rolled to remain crouched but facing Mei.

User Image

HP: 40/40
Target: Mei
Damage: 8
{Silver Bells - The Chill} LW's Fear uses her bells to heal herself or an ally during battle.

LividPeas

LividPeas rolled 8 12-sided dice: 8, 2, 9, 11, 11, 12, 3, 12 Total: 68 (8-96)
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 1:55 pm
(( rfsdjgkf IGNORE THIS! I rolled in the wrong rp! ))  

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 1, 1 Total: 2 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:26 pm
Mei grinned at the ghoul's words. Ghoul time. Yes, she needed some of that as well. Not that she wasn't upset spending the majority of her time with Bul. Hell, she loved it--but the remainder of her time was school work, and errands she needed to finish. This was a nice change for once. Later, she would have to make a point of hanging out with LW and Fell more often. It was a shame, in fact, that Fell wasn't here as well. Maybe next time.

When the two readied themselves for the battle, Mei was definitely caught off guard by the she-wolf's attack, and was instantly knocked to the ground with the sudden blow. "Ouf!" Rubbing at her side that had taken the most damage, Mei smiled wryly at the ghoul before standing to her feet.

"Damn, LW! Keep that up, and the spar will be over in a few blows!" She laughed, dusting herself off. This would be fun. Next time, she would actually aim to hit her this time. Or so she hoped.

HP: 32/40
Target: LW
Damage: 0
Fear: ---

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 2, 5 Total: 7 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:10 pm
The she-wolf laughed, looking a little sheepish. "Sorry! I didn't mean to put that much power into the kick. You okay?" She asked, shifting her weight to prepare for any retaliation the doll might make. Though she did feel a little bad about that kick.

"I'll try to keep myself under control over here." LW teased, laughing again. "At least I won't sit on your head or anything. Like a certain black dog did to me." This pulled a snort from the she-wolf as she rolled her eyes. Her spar with Tybalt had been fun though. All the way up until she 'accidentally' bit him a little too hard close to...vulnerable bits.

For a moment, LW eyed Mei, a thoughtful look about her. "I've never fought very well in this form before. But you're used to fighting on two legs. Maybe you can help me get better using this form too?" Bending her legs slightly, LW moved forward swiftly and threw her fist into a punch, clipping the dolls shoulder but not very hard. She still felt bad about that first kick.

User Image

Damage: 1
{Silver Bells - The Chill} LW's Fear uses her bells to heal herself or an ally during battle.

LividPeas

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 2 Total: 6 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Sat May 05, 2012 1:21 am
Snickering, Mei nodded in response and dusted herself off. Though she was okay, she did have to take a moment to recover from the attack itself. She wasn't upset that she had been struck so hard--in fact she approved. It went to show, that LW was becoming a formidable fighter, and Jack knew they needed all the fighters they could get. "Its fine, don't worry about it."

Mei sputtered out a laugh at the she-wolf's words. Tybalt had sat on LW's head? Really? How dare he treat a ghoul in such a manor! "Are you serious? Please tell me you got him back for that!" She grinned, attempting to stop the laughter, and failed.

Mei winced slightly when clipped on the shoulder. It was not the strongest attack, not like her first blow, but with her still trying to recover from that first blow, it just added pain on top of pain. "I think.." she started, regaining her footing. "that your doing just fine on two legs, LW."

HP: 31/40
Damage: 0 lolol

Kyrieko

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 8 Total: 14 (2-16)
PostPosted: Wed May 30, 2012 10:57 am
Twisting around, LW went to bring her leg up in an attack against the doll, except the laughter between the two of them fumbled it up and instead LW ended up just crashing into Mei heavily. She went down, wincing at the impact. "S-Sorry! Jack, maybe I don't know my own strength in this form."

A pause. And then more giggling as she just laid there for a minute, glancing at Mei. "Yes. Yes he absolutely did! And...I did get him back. Better than I had planned." Her cheeks lit up a brilliant red at that. Really, she hadn't meant to bite her friend...there. Or close to...there. But he'd been sitting on her head! And she hadn't had many options in what to bite. "I...got him pretty good. Still not sure if he has forgiven me for that one."

Rolling over, LW moved into a crouch, tail swishing as she stared at her friend with a grin.

User Image

Damage: 7 (;; LW apologizes!)

LividPeas

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

LividPeas rolled 2 8-sided dice: 5, 6 Total: 11 (2-16)

LividPeas

Tiny Bunny

PostPosted: Thu May 31, 2012 2:29 pm
Struggling to keep her balance from the swift blows from the she-wolf, Mei returned a jab of her own, before quickly backing out of reach. LW was definitely stronger than before! Mei was quite impressed, and would applaud her if she wasn't too busy to try and keep from getting knocked out.

Laughing at the image planted in her head, the doll grinned as the she-wolf explained. "Heh heh, I bet that was quite the spar!" She wasn't sure what all happened, but it sounded as though Tybalt got his just deserts in the end!

HP: 24/40
Damage: 5

Kyrieko

Kyrieko rolled 2 8-sided dice: 6, 4 Total: 10 (2-16)
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 11:04 pm
The she-wolf hissed as the jab got her side before she too was at what was considered a 'safe distance' from her friend. And she couldn't help but grin as Mei laughed. "Oh it was. We...well we thought it might not hurt to practice fighting in our other forms. So it was interesting." She teasingly snapped her jaws at Mei. "Only could use teeth and claws as weapons." And Tybalt's size.

With a quick lunge, LW moved forward to fall into some good old hand to hand combat. She knew she wasn't the strongest when it came to such. And, maybe Mei could help her out there?

User Image

HP: 35/40
Damage: 4

LividPeas

Kyrieko

Hilarious Werewolf

{ Gymnasium & HH } ---------PVP/ Return of the Haunted House

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas