Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PrP] Pretty faces hide deadly beasts (Amareti&Zachiel) Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Mar 28, 2012 8:45 pm
User Image

Amareti lounged on a lowly park bench, making the seat appear far more comfortable than the plush couch she was envisioning herself in. The sun was halfway down the horizon, behind her to set a better picture of course. Her tail lightly flicked back and forth, bright blue eyes scanning the area for anything of interest. Most of the fae around her paid her no attention, after the initial gawking of course. Amareti was used to such things, she got them all the time. After all, who wouldn't covet her silken white fur, long blonde hair and bright blue eyes? Combine her looks with her elegant dancing, and you had a female who was perfect. Amareti had seen no fae as beautiful nor as perfect as she was.

Naru_Uchiha007

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:29 am
User Image

Amareti wasn't the only one gracing the park with her presence that night, the ever charismatic and narcissistic Zachiel finding this a wondrous place to, fingers plucking a solitary rose from its stem. "Ah! Such a lovely day we have here..." He began, speech being mildly interrupted as those eyes turned toward the meanki seated upon a bench, a sudden smirk coming to cross his lips. "Well, what have we here!"  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 2:56 pm
Amareti leisurely stretched, paying no mind to the passerby. Orange tiger stripes caught her attention though, along with the rose petals fluttering from his hand. He must have noticed her too because he glanced at her and spoke. "Well hello there handsome," she crooned, standing and brushing imaginary dirt off herself. She looked him up and down, smiling smugly. "What are you doing here?" she asked, tail flicking back and forth.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 7:08 pm
"I figured that I would take the time to enjoy that which this day has provided... and let the fortunate gaze upon the loveliness that is me!" He poses for the meanki, showing how full of himself he really is. "But, I am beginning to see that there is one far more lovely than I... and what might he name be, mmm?"  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:31 pm
With a smile, Amareti admired the incubus. His hair was blonde like hers and he was sleek and well-muscled. She smiled, her ears perking up at the compliment. Flattery was always the best policy in her eyes. With a wonderfully executed hair flip, she smiled and looked up at him from underneath her thick lashes. "My name is Amareti, now what might yours be?" she asked in a sweet voice. Most fae thought she was a bit of an airhead, though a wonderful trophy to admire. What they didn't realize was the razor whit and manipulative mind behind the gorgeous face. That was their undoing. Soon, it would be this male's undoing as well. Amareti thought about how much he would probably have on him, immediately beginning to plot how to swipe it from him.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 9:12 pm
"Why, thank you for asking... the name is Zachiel." The incubus stated rather quickly, taking the meanki's hand into his own, kissing the back of it in the most gentleman of manners. "So, might I begin to inquire as to what has brought you to these parts, mmm?"  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 7:05 am
"Zachiel? That's a lovely name!" she exclaimed. 'This is gonna be too easy,' she thought to herself. "I'm here because I'm bored and lonely. I was hoping to make a friend or two. Would you like to be my friend?" she asked, giggling as he kissed her hand. She curtsied, and took another step forward, smiling.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:35 am
Though he was showing himself to be quite charming on the outside, Zachiel wasn't about to let himself fall victim to whatever the meanki has been plotting. He knew all to well how manipulative their species could be, but he didn't let on as a smile crossed those lips. "I would be honored to be your friend, my dear." He stated simply, releasing her hand after another gentlemen-like kiss touched her hand.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:06 pm
Amareti blushed and giggled, quite enjoying Zachiel's company. "Why thank you. You're the first person whose stopped and actually spoke to me. Everyone else just stares," she said, acting as if that saddened her. In truth, she knew they had reason to, and loved that they did. She could play for the innocent beauty though. "Since we're friends, perhaps we could go to your house. We could chat in a more. . ." Amareti glanced around, "private setting." she said with a subtle wink.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:16 pm
A soft arching of the brow was given at her suggestion, Zachiel finding his arms crossing over his chest. "In a more private setting you say? Sounds to me like you have more up the proverbially sleeve then you are letting on." He could only chuckle, trying his best to figure this one out... and at the prior moment, it seemed to be eluding him. Of course, he race had always been good at devising mind games to trick their 'prey' with.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:22 pm
Naru_Uchiha007

Ears drooping and tail wrapping shyly around her leg, Amareti blushed. "I-I'm sorry." she apologized. "I just thought it would be more comfortable in your home. After all, it is getting dark, and not so nice fae come out after dark," she explained. She turned as if to leave and tossed over her shoulder. "Since you don't want to be my friend, I'll leave you alone and find someone else to be friends with."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:27 pm
"I never said anything about not wanting to be your friend... you just seemed like you had something else in mind, that's all." Zachiel remarked, arms still crossed over his chest.. well, that is until he reached out to gently grasp the Meanki by her arm. "And what do you mean the not so nice faes?" His brow found itself arching yet again. He knew exactly what she meant, but felt it was best to test the response.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:41 pm
Amareti turned towards the incubus, surprised he would stop her from leaving. Turning back towards him, she ended up in his arms. "You know, the fae who would hurt me. Those who would relish tearing my beauty apart for the fun of it," she said with a not-so-acted-shudder. Her innocent blue eyes looked up at him while her arms slipped around his neck. "You wouldn't do that to me, would you Zachiel?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:49 pm
One could almost feel the smirk as it began to crease those lips of his, "One whose beauty is only matched by my own... I would never bring harm to such a being as you." He let his fingers play with the locks of her hair that cascaded down her back, the smirk never seeming to fade as his eyes stared into her own. He still had a hunch that she was up to something... and right now, the game was becoming rather entertaining to say the least.  

Naru_Uchiha007
Crew

Dangerous Werewolf

9,225 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Hunter 50

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 9:57 pm
Amareti leaned into Zachiel's hands, unable and unwilling to stop herself. She loved her hair to be played with. After a few moments of gazing into his eyes, Amareti nuzzled her face into his neck. Softly purring, Amareti smiled into his neck. "I'm glad, I wouldn't want to think of you as an enemy, you're far too handsome for that," she whispered, warm air caressing his skin. Her white tail flicked back and forth, lightly brushing against his thigh. One of the most effective ways of getting a male out of the way was to get him to not think rationally, something she enjoyed extremely.  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff