View Results

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 10:53 am
(Note:This has nothing to do with alice and wonderland its not even the same wonderland.)

~STORY~

Wonderland....A land were imagination comes true and everything you know about the world is turned upside down. Were the laws of our world no longer apply. A place filled with the most beautiful scenery and creatures that you never have seen before. A land were peace covers the landscape like no other world before it.....Until now. Wonderlands peace has been broken by the evil prince of the Empire. He has sent his armies all over wonderland in a attempt to take over the entire kingdom. And with this has come pain and misery like wonderland has never seen before. Will someone be able to help them?

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:06 am
~RULES~

1:Please do not got mod. The only ones who really have that right are main bad guys but that is only till it's their time. You don't beat the final master of a game at the beginning?

2:Romance is allowed if you get far into it please use a time skip.

3:Pm your profiles to me under WTW and put a
Whee! to let me know you read the rules.

4:Lets all try to be active. Now that i have more time during the mornings and during the day i will be posting then but as for everyone else ya. If you are going to be gone let me know or if you missed something as someone for a summery razz .

5:Have Fun!!!!!!!!!!

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 11:43 am
~Needed Characters~

Bold=Open
Italicize=Reserved
Strike=Taken

The Outsider-Levi X2
The Prince-Anniria
The Prince's Right Hand Man/Bodyguard-Levi X2
The Wizard-Tamwynne the elven
Rebel Leader-Creamsicle Bunnies
Rebel Second in Command-Minnta Aloripma

(NOTE:More may be added so look back. And to those who pic these people i will help you out with their basics in the pm you send me!)

~SKELETON~

[color=???][b]Gaianame:[/b]
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Age:[/b]
[b]Picture:[/b](Please use a anime pic.)
[b]Faction:[/b](Empire,Rebel,Other.)
[b]Role:[/b](What is your role in the faction or wonderland)
[b]Weapons:[/b](If you use one if not delete this)
[b]Skills/Powers:[/b]
[b]Bio:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b](Anything you want us to know)[/color]

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:13 pm
~ACCEPTED PROFILES~

~The Outsider~
Someone who is not from wonderland but the outside world, who has somehow transported to wonderland. It is believed that when this person appears there will be change in the world.

Gaianame:Levi X2
Name:Levi Anderson
Picture:User Image
Faction:Other(At the moment)
Role:Outsider
Weapons:A sword on his back he found when he got here.
Skills/Powers:Levi knows how to fight with a sword really well and he is a quick thinker. Anything other then that he doesn't know.
Bio:Levi is not from wonderland he is from Earth. But one day while he was taking a short cut home from his part time job he saw a bright light in a well and looked down and without knowing it he fell in and next thing he knows he is falling through the sky and lands in wonderland.
Other:He has a weird star shape birth mark on his hand.

~Others~
These are the people of wonderland who just don't have a side in the war but sometimes get caught in the middle. They can be anything from merchants to mercenaries or etc.

Gaianame:Tamwynne the elven
Name:Matteus Faulkner
Faction:I have no faction/But do help the Rebels at times.
Role:The Wizard
Weapons:My weapon is my magic. I do tend to dangerous with my staff if I have to be.
Skills/Powers:All forms of magic...except black...Never messed in that stuff...
Bio:I have studied magic for a very long time. I never had parents. The closest thing I had to is was my teacher, but she passed away many years ago.
Other:I am very protective of my staff.

Gaianame: Animeprincess_9400
Name: Lisette Rosseyl
Picture:
User Image
Faction: Other
Role: Traveller//Lesser Noble
Skills/Powers: Lisette can run far more quickly than most women her age can. Her slender body has been built to be durable and flexible, yet not so much for combat. To be specific, her body is trained to access hard to reach places and to avoid danger. Her slender, almost child-like physique also probably helps with that more than she would like to admit. On a less physical level, she has done extensive research on the unusual beasts that inhabit Wonderland. Were one to actually listen, she has plenty of valuable insight on the wildlife one might come across.
Bio: Lisette was born to a fairly rich family, more specifically to a lesser lord and lady with little to no importance in the royal court. They sided with Arroneus when he began his Coup for the throne, which is for the most part the only reason why they still live and retain their wealth to this day.

Lisette, herself, cares little for polotics or the struggles that currently plague Wonderland. In a sense, she is innocent and naive, for she has never truly seen or experienced these horrors first-hand. Being an only child, her family finds this to be a serious issue. Even more so since her interest in adventure has done little to win the heart of any potential high-class suitor. As her mother is highly unlikely to be able to produce a worthier heir to their estate, Lissette's family's political situation is becoming dire in the long run. Again, she either doesn't realise this or doesn't care.
Other: Lisette has a strong interest in the history of Wonderland, and when possible, loves collecting any ancient oddities or unusual Wonderlandian trinkets she might come across. To a much lesser extent she loves gemstones, moreso for their beauty and age versus wearing any as jewelry.

Gaianame: Guardian Sol
Name: Xeno Cole
Picture:Minus the eyepatch
Faction: Other, for now.
Role: Wanderer
Weapons: A long sword and a bow with a few arrows.
Skills/Powers: Can wield his sword well enough to fight off two Imperial soldiers at once but only knows how to use a bow well enough to hunt. He has a supernatural ability to surround items with auras.
Bio: Xeno was born in the darker parts of Wonderland and with his rare ability. He left the dark areas for adventure at the age of fourteen, this lasted for about three months, as he was cold and tired. He joined the empires army for food and shelter and they trained him to fight. He was loyal to the empire until they started to get, well, evil. He never did like the prince or his charm, he always felt that there was something off with him and he went AWOL when he took the throne. He now roams the lands in looking to find someone to help, or a group.
Other: His power still has hidden potential.

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:15 pm
~The Empire~
The Empire controls most of wonderland at the moment. It is led by an evil prince who seems to be power hungry. The empire used to be peaceful but lately it has been different.

Gaianame:Anniria
Name: Emperor Arroneus Brightcrown IV
Faction:Empire
Role:The Prince
Weapons: a slim rapier enchanted to never break
Skills/Powers: tactical prodigy, commanding presence, slight telekinesis
Bio: No one really knows why Arroneus went bad, he always seemed to be such a charming lad. The general consensus is that the power of the throne corrupted him, coupled with the fact that his father told him he would not be a King until he was married probably pushed him over the edge as he began claiming land to call himself Emperor of Wonderland.

Gaianame:Levi X2
Name: Dominic Black
Faction:Empire
Role:Bodyguard and right hand of the Prince.
Weapons:Darkbringer-User Image
Skills/Powers:He is a very skilled fighter and knows how to use his sword. He also has a bit of magic up his sleeve other then that is unknown.
Bio:Dominic was a proud knight that served under the Emperor. He followed his orders until the day he died and told his son that he needed to be married to become Emperor. Sense then Dominic has been at the right hand of prince Arron helping him with the kingdom and with his goals. When the prince began to attack other lands in wonderland Dominic just went with what ever his lord wanted with no questions asked.
Other:That's a secret.

Gaianame: Creamsicle Bunnies
Name: Camille E. Fortuna
Picture: User Image
Faction: The Empire
Role: A mere author; documenter and adviser of sorts
Skills/Powers: Camille can be flexible, making up for what she lacks in strength. She could heal small wounds but nothing more than that since she doesn’t like to dabble into magic. She does know how to use a knife, like any average person and is quite known for playing with poison.
Bio: As a young writer, Camille found it difficult to climb herself out of the hole that her prostitute of a mother and her debt had dug. She strove for fame and inspiration, often going to great lengths just to get material to write and create and then sell but Camille was nothing short of a back street, pitiful author with only small works to be called accomplishments. However, as history has recorded, Wonderland was invaded by the Empire and soon a Prince was placed as overlord. Camille eventually gravitated towards this force, if only just to use this opportunity as inspiration. Nowadays, Camille is, officially, an information gatherer and personal messenger for the Prince, though with not much importance.
Other: Though she has commitment issues and has a sneaky character, Camille is quite loyal. She cares much for her own well-being before anyone elses.

Gaianame: Shabatha
Name: Caroline Winchester
Faction:The Empire but she is secretly a Rebel
Role: She is the fan girl (If that's what you want to call her) of the king. Somehow she finds her way next to him and talks to him and tries to make him feel special (As is supposed to be seemed in her eyes) She is actually a secret agent in the Rebel faction and is used to learn secrets that is not actually already known.
Weapons: Honestly she has a small dagger strapped under her shirt on her side. Easy access makes the perfect weapon they say.
Skills/Powers: She is stealthy and is quite the sneak. She is also an incredible flirt and liar. Her most unusual talent however is to be absolutely annoying.
Bio: Grew up in a small town. Nothing extraordinary. Other than her fascination with Ren. She was only in the back ground as the annoying next door neighbor's daughter. She eventually left him alone until she almost died by an attack that killed her family and almost everyone in the town. She had only escaped through small chance of hiding in the pig pen in the farm next door. Then having been bleeding when she had dived into the pig slop, she had gotten infected in her arms and legs and by the time that the Rebel's were formed she was finally better. Although she winces a little when her arms are touched.
She soon found her childhood obsession and talked him into letting her do what she wanted to do. Be a little decoy to find out plans made by the b*****d emperor. Other: She does actually have slight affection for both the king and the Rebel leader.

~The Rebels~
The Rebels are led by people of wonderland who don't like what the empire has been doing, so they joined together to fight back against the Empire. They are made by and for the people of wonderland.

Gaianame: Creamsicle Bunnies
Name: Ren F. Winterbourne
Faction: The Rebels
Role: The Rebel Leader
Weapons: A nimble [Cromwell] blade and the occasional smoke bomb
Skills/Powers: Not only is Ren quick footed, but quite agile as well. He has a slight telepathy, but is limited to only those to whom are in direct skin contact with.
Bio: Ren’s father was a well-known tailor, his mother a seamstress. Clearly he had never lived in much luxury but his small family had done well to keep them out of poverty. Eventually, Ren aspired to be a great actor and performer. He began his career in traverse, traveling the lands of Wonderland. Like many who lived in Wonderland, however, Ren’s career came to a halt with the unwanted welcoming of the Empire. His parents died in a misunderstanding with Empire soldiers, his reputation and name quickly died along with them, and Ren had lost any aspirations to further his accomplishments. He was homeless for some time, not wanting to go on to live in fame or even settle down and have a family. Ren decided then to gain revenge and had begun a sort of a group of those who opposed the new Reich which would inevitably become one of the most secret rebel organizations.
Other: He is quite susceptible to allergies and sleeps often. Additionally, Ren is somewhat anxious around horses.

Gaianame: Minnta Aloripma
Name: Alayna
Faction: Rebels
Role: Rebel Second in Command
Weapons: Knives
Skills/Powers: Minor necromancy (only things like birds and other small and not very intelligent creatures), swift and sure footed, and has near perfect aim
Bio: Alayna lived peacefully in a small town with her elder brother until the Empire came. They burned the town and slaughtered it's people, leaving very few survivors. Both she and her brother survived and were soon found and taken in by the rebels. Alayna quickly rose through the rebel ranks until she became the second in command while her brother is often sent on spy missions.
Other: She a relatively calm person who is skilled at hiding her true emotions.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:22 pm
((Can I claim the rebel second in command? I'll send a profile after I finish cleaning my kitchen))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 12:37 pm
(Ok razz all yours.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 5:39 pm
((May I please have the Wizard????))  

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:35 am
(Ok the wizard is yours lol when you pm your pro to me i will explain something about him/her)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 11:17 am
(bump)  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 8:17 pm
(BUMP!!!)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:10 pm
((-Poke-))  

Minnta Aloripma

Dangerous Storyteller

Anniria

Greedy Hunter

2,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 10:50 pm
I'd like to grab the place of the Evil Prince if you haven't been given a profile for him yet, if so just send the profile back to me and I'll change it up for the bodyguard.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 3:50 pm
(BumP)  

Levi X125

Vicious Tactician

5,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Citizen 200

Tamwynne the elven

6,000 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 8:41 pm
((sorry I've been doing homework for a while...))  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff