Submit

Upirium

Malevolent Firestarter

12,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 30, 2012 2:41 pm
A long while back there was a horse I absolutely fell in love with named chai latte. She was owned by someone and that someone moved to kansas, so I didn't get to see her anymore. I didn't think any horse could make me feel like Chai did but I met a horse yesterday and shes so sweet. I feel totally at ease with her and I'm usually not with most horses.

I kind of ignored her at first because I was trying to get another horse to come over but she made herself very known by rubbing her nose on my hat. When I finally did pet her I liked her instantly. I don't know why.

This is here:
User Image
The brown one not the giant one. She's a slightly small buckskin quarter horse. She also has the coolest legs but I didn't get a pic of them.

They're like black socks but instead of just ending normally on her legs they start to taper off into these strange zebra-esque stripes

I miss her already):

Her name is Honeybee. She isn't owned by anyone right now and is for sale but I know I can't afford a horse, nor do I think I could really care for one properly.

I hope if someone buys here it's someone nice enough to let me visit with her and keeps her boarded there at the stables ):  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 6:52 am
She's cute! Her legs sound like they look cool! I too hope that who ever buys her will let you visit her. heart The huge black one is cute too!  

CrissAngelLover12345

Eileen50

Distinct Trainer

PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 10:39 pm
Awesome horses!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:10 pm
Oh, she's adorable~ heart
For the record, that zebra-striping on the legs is usually a sign that the horse is a dun -- I don't see many of them around here, but they're one of my favorite colorations. 3nodding  

Dante_Sonata

Pets & Animals Main Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff