Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:22 pm
I've noticed that there are a couple of dragon-looking Soq out there, and was wondering a few things about them.

For one, I was wondering what they counted as. Are they simply some sort of kalona-kirin mutant, or do they count as their own species? They aren't officially listed in the custom information thread or in the species listings, yet they seem to be available as a species via RL custom slots.

My next question was what powers, if any, would they have? For example, they can obviously fly, but can they breathe fire or whatnot, or use some sort of magic like that which kalonas can use?

Finally, is is possible to get them in any way other than RL slots? xP

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:32 pm
Okay... This is from memory which is a bit faulty at times, but here it goes.

This is the 'dragon' species of the shop:
User Image

The Ulun'suti. They are... going to be able to be customed later (i think the prices are still being discussed). But they -will- be available for customs, I believe part of the super rare part. (So around the price of Skinwalkers and Angeni.)

Power wise, I think the gist was told when they had the opening event...
Maybe this will help: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22083317

Or this: http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=22082953&page=1

I THINK EVENTUALLY THE OFFICIAL INFO WILL BE OUT... I just don't really remember it xDD  

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:34 pm
The ulun'suti actually have their full information available in the RP Guidebook! ^^ Here!  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 4:37 pm
Ah! I did not link up Ulun'suti to the old dragon Soq I saw running around ^.^

That makes sense now. I think what threw me off was the existence of dragons before the Ulun'suti release.  

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Laroawan

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 5:53 pm
I think previous to the Ulun'suti any dragon like features would have been mutant. Once the Ulun'suti are available for custom most of the "dragon" features will be just part of their breed/race standard.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 8:08 pm
There are some "normal" breed of soq that are based on dragons
Like my nith
User Image

but he's just a normal Kalona, so he doesn't have powers like breathing fire or anything.

I think it just depends on said "dragon soq" like if their just a kalona or kalona - kirin mix they probably don't have any powers. If their a mutant it depends on what the shop says as far as them having powers  

sage_the_vampirc_angel

Dapper Bloodsucker

32,975 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Bookworm 100
  • Brilliant Light 450

LadyKirin

Playful Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 9:42 pm
My Junjie's daddy is a 'dragon' that Lunadriel got from Sirenz RL slots long ago. He's considered a mutant kirin because of the wings, belly scales and whiskers. I think the fancy tail and beard/hairy bits would just be considered edits.
User Image

Icefyre's son, Junjie, has his daddy's mutant belly scales & whiskers.
User Image

I'm kinda hoping that since the new subbreed quilin can have Eastern dragon style whiskers as an edit option (like kirin/kylin/qilin of RL legend) that maybe the big kirin could eventually have that as an edit option and not just as a mutation. smile  
Feedback Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games