Welcome to Gaia! ::

Slaves bound in chains ((Open for members!!!))

Back to Guilds

slaves and masters fantasy 

Tags: slaves, masters, fantasy, Romance, Role Playing 

Reply The Center and Homes
Faera Gi's Mansion Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 02, 2012 7:16 pm
The home of Pop Idol, Faera Gi

Outside View
Hallway 1
Hallway 2
Kitchen/Dining Room
Living Room
Bathroom 1 (Personel/ Slaves only)
Master Bathroom
Bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Master Bedroom
Recording Studio
Garden
Indoor Pool  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:50 pm
☪Faera ✯ Gi☪

Who am I?✯ A Pop Super Star!!

Status✯ Mistress

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

User Image[i

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

♫♪"Oh how the stars twinkle, they sing me a song..."♪♫

The long black limo pulled up to the front of the mansion. The first to get out were the men in black, who opened the door for the others. Faera stepped out, waiting for her new bodyguards. "welcome home. I hope you find everything to your liking.

♫♪"...Stay with me in the moonlight, all night long."♪♫

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:30 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

During the ride, Lilly spent the time staring out of the window, pointing out anything she found interesting. Reim, on the other hand, only played with the buckle on his left arm, pushing his glasses up with the other. When the limo pulled to a stop, Lilly was the first of the two out of the vehicle, jumping up and down and clapping her hands together when she spotted the house in front of her, "Oh wow! This place is huge!" Lilly exclaimed happily, glancing over at Reim with a happy smile, as if waiting for his approval. Reim nodded his head as well and said in a soft and quiet voice, "I'm sure that we will. Thank you."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 7:41 pm
☪Faera ✯ Gi☪

Status✯ Mistress

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

User Image[i

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

Faera smiled, leading them in to the house. "I'll show you around after dinner, okay?" She led them in to the dining room, where a meal was already laid out for them. The dish of the night was fettuccine alfredo with chicken. The tall elegant glasses were filled with crimson wine and Faera shook her head in disdain as she sat down. "I'm sorry, my cook must have assumed I'd bring home someone of the legal drinking age. I'll call her back, unless your feeling adventurous." She winked, holding her finger to her lips. "I won't tell."

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

Both Lilly and Reim nodded simultaneously before they connected eyes, and the younger girl laughed quietly before flicking Reim's arm and bouncing off to follow the older girl, "Sure! I'm really excited to see the rest of the house." Lilly said and tilted her head to the side when she spotted the wine. Would Reim let her have some, or not? She glanced up at her older brother and watched the slightly disapproving look on Reim's face. Instead of relenting, Lilly sighed and gave Reim a pleading look, which she held for a few minutes. Reim sighed quietly in defeat and nodded at their mistress"Half at the most, please. We've never had something like that before." He answered back and nudged Lilly's ribs gently.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:38 pm
☪Faera ✯ Gi☪

Status✯ Mistress

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

User Image[i

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

Faera giggled. "Alright, then. Please enjoy your meal." She began to eat slowly, sipping her wine every few moments. She watched, wondering how they'd react to the beverage.

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:17 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

Lilly and Reim sat beside each other, and the younger girl instantly reached for the wine, just to see how it tasted. She lifted the glass to her lips and took a small sip before placing the glass back down. She pressed her lips together and furrowed her eyebrows, shaking her head lightly, "It tastes kind of bitter..." She trailed off and looked back up at her brother, who took a drink as well, "Lilly's right, but it's not too bad. I don't mind it that much." Reim tilted his head to the side as he thought about the taste. No, it wasn't that sweet, but it didn't taste like beer, which was a good thing. Maybe the taste would grow on them though.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:24 pm
☪Faera ✯ Gi☪

Status✯ Mistress

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

User Image[i

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

"A good drink grows on you in time. The first time I had wine, it tasted so horrible that I immediately spit it out in to my father's face." She giggled at the memory." He was not pleased at all." she sighed, playing with the corner of her napkin. "Any who.... How is your food? And if you don't mind, I'd like to know a bit more about you two."

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

Lilly smiled at the thought of the older girl spitting the wine out and took a bite out of her food, humming happily, "Did you really? I bet he would have been so angry because of that! Ours would be." She replied back, letting her head fall to the side while Reim nodded silently. "This is really good. Probably the best I've ever had.. But... What would you like to know about us?" He asked with a tilt of his head, playing with his glasses.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 8:17 pm
☪Faera ✯ Gi☪

Status✯ Mistress

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

User Image[i

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

She giggled, "Everything. Where did you come from? Where is your family? How did you end up as slaves? How old are you? What are your interests? Stuff like that." She patted her lips with the silk napkin.

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:55 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

Lilly blinked at the elder girl and tilted her head to the side inquisitively. Everything? Well, that would be sort of hard, but nothing she couldn't handle, "Alright! Well, we came from... Ah?" Lilly bit her lips before humming thoughtfully. Her brother and herself really had been all over the world, but she couldn't remember where. "Evengelous" Reim cut in, saving his sister from her momentarily mental lapse. Lilly perked up at the name and nodded excited, "Yeah! It's an island in the middle of the Red Sea. There's a certain spell cast over it so it seems invisible to humans, or others who've never lived there." She informed and took another breath, "Well, we don't have any parents, actually. They disappeared a long time ago. But we ended up as slaves when bandits ended up entering our island. They took everyone around our age and sold them as slaves. I don't know what happened to everyone els..." Lilly pressed a finger to her cheek and hummed softly. Where did they all go? Shrugging her shoulders, Lilly only hoped that they were safe. Reim pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose and cleared his throat, "I'm ninteen while Lilly is seventeen and a half," he answered and brought the wine glass back to his lips as he took another tentative sip. Hm... Still tasted weird. "And as for our interests, I like reading, and silence. So, I guess my favorite place to be would probably be in a library." He replied quietly and offerd her a small smile while Lilly nodded in agreement. Her brother could really be a bore at times, "And, well... my interests change pretty much everyday, so it's hard to pinpoint them. Oh! I almost forgot; what about you?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:36 am
☪Faera ✯ Gi☪

Status✯ Mistress

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

User Image[i

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

She smiled, listening intently as they spoke. When the girl asked her in return, Faera bit her lip.""Well, I was discovered by a record producer a few years ago and have been a pop idol ever since. But before that I was just a normal girl with talent. I went to Juuban High school in Tokyo. I got good grades.
I had friends. . . I had boyfriends.." she looked down, her face overcast by loneliness. I played video games. I goofed around." she sighed."When I became a star, at first it was a dream come true- don't think I dislike fame, but after a while, my friends became my fans. Boyfriends became stalkers. My parents are very traditional... I've been nearly forcibly married three times. But I always discovered the men's true intentions before I had promised my life away." she looked down further, her bangs covering her watery eyes.

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:01 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

Lilly let her eyes fall down to the table and Faera spoke about her past, nodding every so often. Reim had his eyes focused on the other girl, pressing his lips together before releasing a soft sigh. "Then those people weren't actually your friends then. If they were, they wouldn't care if you were rich or poor, immensely popular or nerdy." He replied with a frown, taking another mouthful of his dinner. Sure, he had never experienced something like that before, but he was sure it must be hard and painful. Humans cling to others, and when those people are only there half the time, the other starts to crumble. Simple psychology. But, it still hurt, and even he couldn't deny that. Lilly though, gave a small pout and instantly leapt from her seat to practically tackle the older girl, "I'll be your friend and not your fan - well, only if you want me to - but I promise you'll never go through that again! I'll protect you!" She cried, bottom lip trembling slightly as the pulled away and grinned at the other girl, tilting her hat away from her face, "I'll be your best protecter, even better than Reim." She turned to stick he tongue out playfully at her brother, who only smiled kindly back at Faera and gave a small nod in agreement.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:45 am
☪Faera ✯ Gi☪

Status✯ Mistress

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

User Image[i

✯✯✯✯✯☪✯✯✯✯✯

"Yes, I suppose you're right." She replied to Reim. She let out a squeak as the jovial girl pounced on her, and ended up giggling. "Thank you ever so much, it means the world to me to have a real friend again. I'm glad to have you both as my protectors." She smiled brightly, wiping away her tears. "After you finish your meal, I'll show you around and help you get settled. I'm sure you'll need to bathe after being in that dirty hovel of a shelter."

cosmicrecylingbin

Ruthless Raider

5,900 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Grunny Grabber 50

aesthetic frisson

Shadowy Streaker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:07 pm
User Image

ωє'яє cυтє, нυн؟

Reim nodded his head with a light smile and ate in silence as his sister started to speak again, "I haven't had a friend in a long time either. Well, besides Reim, and he's kinda boring." Lilly then hopped back into her seat and began to eat again. "Yeah, we would like that. I still feel the grim clinging to me." Reim scrunched his nose up in reply, and soon both were finished eating, "Thank you very much for the meal, Faera-sama!" Lilly exclaimed happily with a small clap of her hands.

The Center and Homes

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff