Submit

Do you play HM?
Sure do and love it!
68%
 68%  [ 15 ]
I did!
13%
 13%  [ 3 ]
Can't say I have (Well you are missing out!!!)
18%
 18%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 22

Impulsive Priestess

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:59 am
So is anyone else here as crazy about Harvest Moon as I am? I just love this game. At the moment I am playing The Tale of Two Towns. Just started it so I still dont know who I shall pursue and what not.

So the first HM game I have ever played was HM64! It was a great game. Glitchie ad full of spelling errors but thats what I loved the most about it. I also loved all the festivals in HM64. I loved Grey in that game. I would go to Anns farm and pick his flowers and give them to him XD
I also enjoy Harvest Moon Animal March! My favorite character was Chase!!! He was kid of a b***h at first but he grew on me.
I have also played other HM games but so far these two were my favorites. How about you?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:09 am
I haven't played actually.
I'll have to look it up though!

What game platforms do they have it for?  

Faebella

Tipsy Fairy

Dollie Missy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 8:16 am
Oh my I love HM...
I guess the first HM game for me was Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. It was fun.
I enjoyed playing The Tale of Two Towns ^^
Have you played Grand Bazaar?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:43 pm
I've played tree of tranquility, the ps2 one where you only have 30 days and 64, I loved 64 and still play it to this day, but the other two i really didn't much care for. Are there any more out there like 64? I would really like to play a newer one that's like that! yay for no real story and tons of stuff to do!  

Mistress Zelda Uzikua

Vampire

5,250 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Full closet 200

Rissa Unit

Shirtless Waffles

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 2:50 am
I have almost all the games. o_o

I'm a HM Addict! I even tried the Rune Factory games, although I didn't get into them as much as the others.

This thread brightened my day. Thank you.<3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:21 am
Faebella
I haven't played actually.
I'll have to look it up though!

What game platforms do they have it for?

I am pretty sure they have at least on game for everything. They have some for Game Boy, Game Boy color, advanced, DS, 3DS, PS, PS2, Wii, N64, Game Cube. and I am sure there are some for other systems.... does this answer your question... I hope it does.... n

Anyways! Its a fun game so you should play it when you have time heart  

Impulsive Priestess

Impulsive Priestess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:23 am
Rissaness
I have almost all the games. o_o

I'm a HM Addict! I even tried the Rune Factory games, although I didn't get into them as much as the others.

This thread brightened my day. Thank you.<3

and your comment brightened my day! Harvest Moon is the best right!??! I have been playing it for ages as well. I dont have all the games kuz I dont have all the systems.

What was your favorite HM game? Mine was Harvest Moon 64. It was what got me into HM ages ago!!!! I can still, to this day, play it for hours ad hours!!!! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:26 am
Mistress Zelda Uzikua
I've played tree of tranquility, the ps2 one where you only have 30 days and 64, I loved 64 and still play it to this day, but the other two i really didn't much care for. Are there any more out there like 64? I would really like to play a newer one that's like that! yay for no real story and tons of stuff to do!

I agree with you (though I did love TOT) but I wish they would make more games like the old HM64. In Animals March they bring back some of the festivals like the fire flyl! I just loved the festivals where your character played music in HM64. What was that festival again? The spirit festival. I loved it when you were king and got to choose who to play with you <3 Such a fun game that was! It brings back the best of memories >w<  

Impulsive Priestess

Impulsive Priestess

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:29 am
Dollie Missy
Oh my I love HM...
I guess the first HM game for me was Harvest Moon: A Wonderful Life. It was fun.
I enjoyed playing The Tale of Two Towns ^^
Have you played Grand Bazaar?

I have only played my friends game a bit. I seems like a fun game. How is it?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 5:53 am
Impulsive Priestess

I think it might be the easiest HM game ever x3
Which town did you pick in the Tale of Two Towns?
I picked Bluebell at first but changed areas often ^^  

Dollie Missy

Impulsive Priestess

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 4:47 am
Dollie Missy
Impulsive Priestess

I think it might be the easiest HM game ever x3
Which town did you pick in the Tale of Two Towns?
I picked Bluebell at first but changed areas often ^^

Yes I am in Bluebell! I have always been more into raising the animals ^_^ I may or may not change towns! We will see. Who did you merry?  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 7:57 am
Impulsive Priestess
Yes I am in Bluebell! I have always been more into raising the animals ^_^ I may or may not change towns! We will see. Who did you merry?

I forgot who I married actually. He sold flowers in Bluebell, I just forgot his name.
I guess Bluebell is the best to start off with because you get a free animal ^^  

Dollie Missy

TheCassMeow

Fashionable Nerd

7,400 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:24 am
Oh, i'm playing that! I haven't played mine in a while but it's really fun biggrin I get addicted really easily with Harvest Moon games. XDD

I've also played Island of Happiness, DS Cute, and Sunshine Island yum_puddi

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 11:53 am
Harvest Moon: Boy & Girl is my favorite Harvest Moon, I like that we can play as a girl. I wish they would make a new harvest moon for the ps3 and not as a classic mini game. But I also wish that you could play as a girl and be married and have a family instead of just getting married and the girls story ends =(  

goodgollymissmolly7Z

Desirable Kitten

10,565 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 11:59 pm
User Image User Image

I've played Friends of Mineral Town. I remember courting all the girls out there and watching all the heart scenes unfold. I love the background music for those heart scenes, it somehow makes everything seem realistic.
      I've also played the Rune Factory versions of it (1 and 3). I liked the third one more than the first one... maybe it's because you can skip farming and just stick to finishing the game or because you can transform into an a**-kicking wooly when fighting in the dungeons. What intrigued me here was that I can't find walkthroughs where they tell you the secret behind the girl characters. You really have to follow the story line to discover what their secrets are.

But my favorite would still be Friends of Mineral Town. I dunno, it just feels a lot more real than the Rune Factory ones sweatdrop

User ImageUser Image

28. ✿ - - - Video Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces