Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Links
That's a Fact - Origin of Races

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:48 pm
That's a Fact - Origin of Races

[Video available March 28th 2016. Please notify us of any change.]  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 1:50 pm
That was a cool vid! I like how it's sending the message that we're all equal no matter the skin color! blaugh  

arika-toteshi-ka

12,800 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 5:14 pm
arika-toteshi-ka
That was a cool vid! I like how it's sending the message that we're all equal no matter the skin color! blaugh

I like that too. ^^ I have adopted siblings.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 1:23 pm
Garland-Green
arika-toteshi-ka

That's awesome! My used-to-be-youth pastors (since I'm no longer a teen whee ) are planning to adopt sometime this year! So excited for them! Where are your siblings from?  

arika-toteshi-ka

12,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 2:12 am
arika-toteshi-ka
Garland-Green
arika-toteshi-ka

That's awesome! My used-to-be-youth pastors (since I'm no longer a teen whee ) are planning to adopt sometime this year! So excited for them! Where are your siblings from?
Are they adopting from their home country? My brother and sister are both from the same orphanage in Bombay. =3 It hasn't always been easy on them, especially my brother. He's had a tough time because of his skin color.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:21 am
Garland-Green
arika-toteshi-ka
Garland-Green
arika-toteshi-ka

Are they adopting from their home country? My brother and sister are both from the same orphanage in Bombay. =3 It hasn't always been easy on them, especially my brother. He's had a tough time because of his skin color.

They're planning to adopt from Africa! It sucks that racism exists in this world. I say we're all part of one race, the human race 3nodding  

arika-toteshi-ka

12,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 3:54 am
arika-toteshi-ka
Garland-Green
arika-toteshi-ka
Garland-Green
arika-toteshi-ka

They're planning to adopt from Africa! It sucks that racism exists in this world. I say we're all part of one race, the human race 3nodding
It really does. I think there are different people, with different needs. Which is why we have countries, and borders. Things are set up that way by God, to meet peoples needs, and in order for them to find Jesus. That doesn't mean that a people or a nation if inferior to the other. We all have value, even though we are different.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 4:51 am
Garland-Green
arika-toteshi-ka
Garland-Green
arika-toteshi-ka
Garland-Green
arika-toteshi-ka

It really does. I think there are different people, with different needs. Which is why we have countries, and borders. Things are set up that way by God, to meet peoples needs, and in order for them to find Jesus. That doesn't mean that a people or a nation if inferior to the other. We all have value, even though we are different.

I totally agree with you! It also sucks that Hollywood and the media perpetrate bad stereotypes, and you almost never see a minority in the lead role of a film. ):  

arika-toteshi-ka

12,800 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Tycoon 200
Links

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items