Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 6:47 pm
User Image

Darkstar stretched and relaxed against the large oak tree. He had recently "helped" two different towns realize their need to go to war. He grinned, baring his teeth much like a shark. The resulting bloodshed had sated his thirst for war, but only just. His mind flicked to the rumors of a new war beginning. Certainly there were a few interesting fae popping up in preparation. He knew, however, that his side would ultimately win. There was no way any of those goodies could fight against the ebil, they were way too weak-hearted.

Darkstar continued along those lines of thought, caught up in his daydreams of the glorious war that would soon ensue. The sun kissed the horizon, its last rays lovingly warming his dark blue fur. His tail flicked lazily, while his ears swiveled around to listen for anyone approaching. The lazy grin remained on his face, casting an arrogant set to his face. Nobody would dare try to sneak up on him anyway.

Silent~Wolf~Demon

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 6:07 pm
User Image

She cracked her knuckles and swayed her hips side to side as she haughtly walked a familiar path toward her favorite spot to end the day in. Sweets owned the very ground she walked on, and the goody two shoed faes ran away in her wake. They knew the sinister gleam in her eyes when they caught sight of her shiny crimson fur.

Smirking, Sweets recalled the afternoon. It was the first time in years since she had ventured to a town that was suppose to be sanctuary to good faes. It was unheard of and slightly forbidden for ebil kind to venture into good territory, but she braved the wrath of the gods. Yes Sweets feared them. They were the only ones who could kill her permanently.

Sweets relished the cowardice of the faes. Some became courageous and tried to run her off. She fought, but she did not kill. And it was there she heard the rumor of a war that was to come. Apparently she was an omen of that. As she was lost in the reverie, Sweets did not notice the unexpected soul she was coming upon.

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 6:49 pm
Silent~Wolf~Demon

Ears swiveling around at the sound of paws gently hitting the ground, walking closer with every step. Darkstar turned ever so slightly and got a good look of a meanki approaching him. Sunlight caused crimson fur to shine, her hips subtly swaying as she strode confidently down the path. Her purple eyes gleamed with a certain sinister quality Darkstar found himself liking. She didn't appear to notice him though, casually resting against the oak tree, probably deep in thought.

Darkly chuckling, Darkstar raked a hand through his hair and waited. When she was close enough, he stepped out in front of her. Purple eyes appraised her further, cocky smile in place as he spoke. "Well, well, well. What do we have here? You know what they say about a meanki wandering the forest alone," his deep voice rumbled from his chest, the arrogant tone accompanied by a quirk of his eyebrow.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:57 pm
Random Nobody 13

Sweets' tail swished around in delight. Her ears twitched with satisfaction, and she was about to giggle at a recent memory, but was caught off guard by an unfamiliar voice right in front of her. At once she snapped her purple eyes to her adversay's. His were an alluring purple and held a confident power to them.

He embodied a dark night. Sweets had never seen a fae such as this and cocked her head to one side curiously. She had heard of one such race called the Felicorn, but hadn't laid eyes on one until now. The sunlight hitting his gold horn and accessories gave the dark blue of his fur an edgey sheen to it. Sweets looked him up and down and smiled with a leery gleam, "I've not heard. Why don't you tell me handsome sir, or better yet show me," Sweets winked. Her tone was flirty and rich with a purr.

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 3:04 pm
Silent~Wolf~Demon

Smile widening, Darkstar reached for the meanki. She wanted him to show him, well that suited him just fine. "A meanki wandering alone is obviously looking for something," he said as he wrapped an arm around her. "Or perhaps a someone," he said with a wink. His hands followed his eyes as they slid down her body. She complimented his dark fur, and had the attitude to match. He would have fun with this one.

Pulling her closer, Darkstar locked eyes with her. "I think you've found your someone, how'd you like to come home with me, sweetheart?" he asked without an ounce of doubt that she would want to go. Even if she did, it wouldn't matter that much to him.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:38 pm
Random Nobody 13

Sweets ran a hand up and down his chest with a smoldering come-hither look. "I was looking for you. And your offer is beyond tempting so I'd love to come home with you handsome." She paused and grinned mischievously, "But you have to catch me first big boy," Sweets giggled and in a swift movement, she ducked down and slipped out of his grasp.

Before she turned to run off and hide, hoping he'd like to play a little bit, Sweets gave him a quick peck on the cheek. And then she ran off toward a patch of thickening trees.

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 6:23 pm
Silent~Wolf~Demon

Smirk in place, Darkstar began to pull the female closer. He knew she wouldn't be able to resist him. Before he could do much more than that, she slipped out of his grasp. Eyes narrowing ever so slightly, Darkstar thought of giving chase to her. The peck only encouraged the thought, and soon he found himself dashing after her. His long strides ate the distance between him, and just as he reached out, she slipped into a group of closely grown trees.

Concentrating on keeping track of the meanki, Darkstar focused on the greenery blocking his path. Tearing into it with his claws, he managed to make a big enough gap for him to slip into. "That shouldn't be too hard," he called after her. Catching sight of her slipping between a tree, he quickly ran towards it and then pivoted around it to pin her against it. "Looks like I caught you," he said with a ravishing grin.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:40 pm
Random Nobody 13

Sweets had been snaking her way through the trees; slipping in and out between the seams. Looking back at him she noticed his strength as he tore through the wild blocking his path. She giggled her way through, moving gracefully along, excited and heart pounding, it was a great shock when she was pinned against the tree by him.

Sweets had thought he was behind her. The dark blue of his fur was caught in the shadows of the tree tops, and she had thought he was a mysterious shadow himself. As he caught her from the side Sweets giggled and nodded in agreement. "It seems you have. There's nowhere else for me to escape to now. Whatever shall I do?" she purred and tapped his nose playfully with her own.

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed May 23, 2012 2:17 pm
Silent~Wolf~Demon

Leaning closer to the meanki, Darkstar slid one hand into her hair to hold her in place as he lightly nipped at her neck. "Give me your name, for starters," he whispered against her throat. His purple eyes raked over her form once more, finding her still to his liking. He would take her home, yes, and perhaps even keep her. If he found someone else to his liking, well, too bad for her. Fingers tangling in her hair, Darkstar's eyes drifted half shut.

"Then perhaps we'll find somewhere to spend the night together," he suggested with a wink as his other hand slipped around to the small of her back to pull her against him. Though he was much larger, she fit perfectly against him. A low rumble escaped him as he felt her softness.

{{Sorry to take so long. I am rather quite liking this pair, 3nodding }}  
PostPosted: Thu May 24, 2012 3:43 pm
Random Nobody 13

Her eyes fluttered in ecstasy. She leaned her head back gently against the tree and easily slid her figure into his. "Mmmm my name," Sweets murmured enticingly. She playfully smirked, "You may have to pry it from me big boy. I'm full of Sweets." As he nipped at her neck, she shivered and felt sparks of enjoyment shoot through her body. Yes, she liked him very much.

"A night together sounds exceptionally naughty. I like it. And who would I be spending this night with?" she purred. As Sweets leaned into him more she ran the tips of her fingers along his back, up his arms, and stopped to rest at his waist. Hooking her fingers into the cloth of his loincloth, she tugged at it pulling him toward her. Through half lidded violet eyes she watched him with a sparking desire to kiss every inch of his body and ran her foot along his leg as far as she could and back down again. She answered his rumble with an encouraging growl as she fit perfectly into his hard lean muscled body.

((No problem : ) Take the time you need. And me too! I never thought about it, but blue and red are sort of opposites XD Like fire and water. It's what I thought of when I looked at their coloring again lol))  

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2012 11:28 pm
Silent~Wolf~Demon

Darkstar grinned, using the hand currently entangled in her hair to tug her head back. "I doubt I'll have a hard time finding it out, sweetheart," he told her cockily. Her fingers caressing his fur and hooking into his loincloth only served to further excite him. Nipping at her neck again, he grinned as his warm breath had her shivering. Her foot trailing along his leg sent another rumble through his chest, which she met with an encouraging growl.

Desire shone in his purple eyes as he looked her straight in the eyes. "You might find my name to be a bit Dark but in the darkness there is a star," Darkstar gave his own hints to his name. Sliding the hand at the small of her back down to her butt, he picked her up with one hand. Cradling her body against him, he pressed her further against the tree. Not enough to hurt, but enough that she was firmly against him.

{{I feel like I should be slapped or something for making you wait like this. Darkstar has a very picky muse, he doesn't like to come out and play that often. He does like Sweets thought. Would you like to mate them or continue to rp and end it as a fling? This could end either way for them and I don't feel right offering Darkstar to others if this is going to end in a mating. }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:41 pm
Random Nobody 13

Sweets gave a sultry giggle and grinned, "I doubt you will too. You're very persuasive with your strong muscles and sexy eyes," she purred and wrapped her arms around his neck.

She stared back into his eyes; meeting his lustful gaze with her own. Sweets heard a bit of a hint, but decided to wait until later to guess his name. As he cradled her against his body, Sweets was able to wrap her legs around him. Again she was reminded of how strong and solid he was. "Do you think we'll get caught out here?" she murmured breathily, moving her head so she could n** at his ear.

((Don't worry. I'm patient and I know everyone has their own lives : ) I would love to mate them if it's okay with you))  

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 5:02 pm
Silent~Wolf~Demon

Darkstar chuckled. "Sweetheart, nobody else ever comes down this way. I don't think we'll have any company for quite some time," he explained with a dark grin. Lightly nipping at her body, he began to move himself into a more comfortable position so they could continue.

{{I'm pretty sure this can't go any further down the route it's going and stay pg-13. How about we call it finished? If you want, we can always start up another one. Oh, and here's the agreements:
Mating Agreement, Breeding Permissions Just quote those saying you agree and then we can try for babens if you'd like. }}  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:00 pm
Random Nobody 13

((I don't think it can either. So yes, call this one finished and how would you like the other one to start up? Like any specifics?))  

Silent~Wolf~Demon

Chatty Werewolf

Random Nobody 13

Lupine Superfan

13,550 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:14 pm
Silent~Wolf~Demon

((I don't think it can either. So yes, call this one finished and how would you like the other one to start up? Like any specifics?))

((I have no idea how the next one could start. If they had children, that would make it simpler to start, but they don't. Maybe her wanting children or just bringing it up?))  
◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff