Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Role Playing Society

Back to Guilds

A Role Playing Guild focused around a city with different types of people and races. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Romance, Love, Town, City 

Reply Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)
You're Supposed to Protect Me? {Needs Flippy}

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 9:59 pm
You're Supposed to Protect Me?
User Image
Jodi "Flaky" Anthony has been shy her entire life, and has never really gotten along with anyone. But one night, on her way back home, she witnesses a murder on accident, and quickly escapes, hoping that what she just saw was only a dream. Of course, it wasn't, since the next day she receives a letter threatening her life. The threats continue to the point where she is forced to hire a bodyguard.
_____ "Flippy" _____ is from a notorious gang that likes to hire out their services to people in need. For him to get hired, though is pretty difficult, since he has a split personality: one where he is very kind, and another where he is sadistic. But his continuous streak for not getting hired changes when a girl named Flaky asks for his help.
Now that Flippy becomes Flaky's bodyguard, what will happen next?

PostPosted: Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:00 pm
User Image
Name: Jodi "Flaky" Anthony
Personality: Flaky is very shy around other people, which is why she doesn't really have any friends. She is usually quiet, and if someone does speak to her, she's kind and likes to help people out. Also, she gets scared easily.
Biography: Flaky used to be an outgoing kid when she was younger, until she and her parents got into a car crash, leaving her as the only survivor and an orphan. She withdrew from her social life and lost all of her friends in the process. She focuses on her studies now more than ever and doesn't talk to anyone. Her life changes suddenly one night when she practically walks in on a murder being committed.
Dislikes: Loud noises, Getting scared easily, Spicy food, Getting hurt

Madame Morocco

Emo_Panda_Razor_Blade666

Lover

2,250 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 12:49 pm
(Lulz Happy Tree Friends xP )

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:50 pm
User Image
Name: Flippy
Personality: He is a bit bipolar, one minute he is as sweet as can be and the next he is a total sadistic beast. He has a soft side for puppies. lol
Biography: He is part of a notorious gang that helps people in need in exchange for payment. He had a tough childhood. He grew up on the streets and was taken in by the gang, the Black Tigers. He is a strong individual with a terrible secret.
Dislikes: Wimps, Tofu, Know-it-Alls, Guys Who Try to Steal his girl (if he ever gets one razz )  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:29 pm
MetalRocker11712
User Image
Name: Flippy
Personality: He is a bit bipolar, one minute he is as sweet as can be and the next he is a total sadistic beast. He has a soft side for puppies. lol
Biography: He is part of a notorious gang that helps people in need in exchange for payment. He had a tough childhood. He grew up on the streets and was taken in by the gang, the Black Tigers. He is a strong individual with a terrible secret.
Dislikes: Wimps, Tofu, Know-it-Alls, Guys Who Try to Steal his girl (if he ever gets one razz )

Yay! Accepted~! biggrin

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:51 pm
do you want to start? :3  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:52 pm
User Image
Flaky waited outside of the store with a bag of groceries in her hand. She started to fidget nervously as she glanced across the street every now and then, looking for Flippy. She was supposed to meet him today, and she was told of his description. He can't be that hard to find, she thought to herself.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 3:16 pm
User Image

Flippy was late to his meeting with Flaky. He was jogging down the street when he saw a girl come out of a store. It was her, Flippy was sure of it. He walked slowly up to her and tapped her on the shoulder before saying, "Flaky?"  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 4:39 pm
User Image
Flaky jumped a little when somebody touched her shoulder. Please don't hurt me, she silently pleaded to herself as she turned to see who it was. "Y-yes. A-are you Flippy?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:27 am
Phaea

User Image

"Yeah," Flippy said sighing. Another jumpy one he thought to himself. He looked around and leaned against the wall of the building as he waited for her to reply.  

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:25 am
User Image
Flaky sighed with relief and turned towards Flippy. "I-it's nice to meet you. Thank you for meeting me here today." She bowed her head slightly as a greeting.

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 4:59 am
User Image
"Yeah, sure. I'm getting paid soooo...yeah. Anyway what's the problem anyway?" Flippy said, yawning. He was a bit bored with his life and needed something to do. This was one of his first jobs, but the Boss seemed to think he could handle this one.

Phaea

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Madame Morocco

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:32 am
User Image
Flaky fumbled with the bag she was carrying and stared at the ground. "Well... I was going home one night and I walked into... a murder, I think? I'm not really sure myself, but it looked like it. I ran after walking in on it, and the next day, I received a letter from a person threatening to kill me. I keep getting them, and..." She started to tremble at the thought of somebody wanting to kill her. Why would a person do that? Looking back up at Flaky, she said, "And I-I didn't know what to do, so I hired you, I guess."

MetalRocker11712

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 11:01 am
Phaea

User Image

Flippy continued to stare at Flaky. She was utterly terrified. He sighed a bit and yawned a bit. "Well," he said," we should probably get going soon. It looks like it's going to rain." Flippy's voice went a bit flat when he said "rain". Flippy hated getting wet. The sooner they left the better.

MetalRocker11712

Hilarious Gekko

3,800 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
Other Roleplays (1x1 and 1x2)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items