Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Sanctuary~ (Under Construction)

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for our family only... To escape to sanctuary... 

Tags: Sonic, Roleplay, Family, Sanctuary, Kingdom 

Reply Completed Roleplays
**The Color Cyan** Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:27 pm
((Haven, I'll leave it up you you whether or not you want to go through with this, but I'm getting antsy knowing you've got an idea for another kid, so I'm gonna start it.))

S.M. had been talking to Frost recently about a very big topic. Another child. How will this news effect her? Rose? We'll soon find out...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 05, 2012 6:29 pm
"So... what do you think?" S.M. asked wishfully. The past few minutes had been spent between just the two of then, Frost and him, talking about S.M.'s idea for another child. He had felt for a while like having another child with Frost, and he's come to the conclusion that it would be best to talk to Frost about it before it drove him insane.  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 9:54 pm
Frost comtemplated for a bit. "I'm not sure...What about Rose? She's still so young...She won't be able to wrap her head around the concept of how much attention a baby needs. What if she thinks we don't love her?!" Frost raised her voice each time she spoke, beginning to panic.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:03 pm
"Rose is a smart girl!" S.M. said, putting his hands on Frost's shoulders in attempt to calm her down. "She knows we always love her and always will. If she ever doubts it, she'll tell B.E.N. and B.E.N. will tell us. I won't let her think that we don't love her."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:19 pm
Frost's ears ducked back. "B-But..." She took a deep breath. "Is this trully something you want?" She asked, a spark lighting in her eyes, much like the same one she always had long ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 12:37 pm
S.M. looked deeply into Frost's eyes before answering. "Yes. I'm positive."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Uncle Sciz
Vice Captain

Hilarious Reveler

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 10:02 pm
((Read my post in Mortal Recoil. This is Draiden, but Scizor is staying over and I'm too lazy to log him out, so you all know its me.))

Dust walked by the two, who were talking to eachother in a hallway in the castle's royal living quarters, near their bedroom. He was on his way down to Draid's workshop because Draid apparently needed help on a big order that required two people. Upon hearing a fragment of the conversation, he shouted in a monotenous voice, "You're both siiiiiiiiick!"  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:02 pm
Midnight appeared behind Dust and flicked his ear. "Be nice!" She hissed at him.

Frost giggled at Midnight. "Thanks sis!" She then looked back to S.M. and smiled. "Alright. Let's have another child."  

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:29 pm
S.M. hugged Frost. "Thank you. Now I can finally stop worrying myself thinking about it..."

It's 2 months after the decision was made for the new child. Frost has been confirmed to be pregnant and the baby is slowly developing. It's too early to tell whether the child is a boy or girl yet, but that doesn't matter to S.M.. How are things going so far? Let's see.

S.M. woke up and let out a big yawn. He then looked over to Frost and saw she was already awake. "Hey." He said before giggling and poking her nose. "How're you feeling?"  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 7:34 am
Dust slowly opened his eyes to the sunshine coming through the black curtains onto his face. He sat up, every cell in his body wanting him to just flop down again. But he prevailed in this meager task, managing to swing his legs over the bedside onto the floor. Wow. Frost was preggers again. Wasn't one child enough? He didn't understand people sometimes. That being said, he WAS planning on two children himself. He sighed, wiping the Sandman's dust from his eyes. Today wasn't going to be fun.  

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

Fenrir Shade
Vice Captain

Aged Raider

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:56 am
Fenrir had made it his personal mission to watch over Frost during the night, using the shadows to monitor her. He lost a lot of sleep, sure, but he wanted to make sure she was safe. And if anything were to happen, he'd be there to help with Swift.

He was glad that they chose to have another child, they deserved it and they were such great parents.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 9:57 am
Spyke was pacing back and forth in the palace. He heard Frost was pregnant again so he was really worried. "Got to keep calm..got to keep calm..."  

Ryuzki Hygaea

Dangerous Vampire

9,325 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200

X_HeartofRoses_X
Crew

Anxious Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:18 am
Frost gave a soft smile. "Still tired..." She murred, snuggling up to S.M..  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:49 am
S.M. nuzzled Frost. "Well you stay in bed as long as you need. I gotta go do today's duties. I love you." S.M. said, kissing Frost and getting out of bed. After going through his morning routine, he left his room to start the day. He saw Spyke down the hall pacing worriedly. Knowing Spyke, he chuckled and spoke upon passing. "Chill out, bro. It's my child, not yours."  

The Jolly Victini
Vice Captain

Friendly Shapeshifter

Fadedepic
Captain

Popular Streaker

PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:55 am
Dust got dressed in semi-formal attire: White button up with the sleeves rolled up, black tux pants, and black shoes. He walked out of Midnight's bedroom, and just happened to be walking the same way Swift was. "Hello Swift. So, you're really going to have a second child. That's cool." He sighed, looking around. "How have things been going other than that? Good, I presume?"  
Completed Roleplays

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff