Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:01 pm
Alessa sat behind her desk, Terra's application form in front of her. It had been short and to the point, something she prized. While sometimes wordiness was good, often getting straight to the point was exactly what was required. As well, she was a Baddie, a race that tended to easily assimilate into vampirism. Her apparent dedication to her work was another quality that had pushed her through. Oh yes, this was one Alessa wanted.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:42 pm
Excellent.

She had gotten a call back. Exactly what she had been expecting. Dressed in her bested Terra approached the CEO's office, knocking on the door with her knuckle twice to alert the other of her presence.  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:58 pm
"Come in," Alessa called. She turned on the Majesty, gave herself an aire of power and command, one more layer in the high-pressure situation. If Terra ran, or buckled under the pressure, she wasn't going to make it in the Clan.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:13 pm
Terra walked in immediately, offering her paw out to the higher up for a shake before sitting down. The baddie had to admit to herself somewhere that she was in awe of the executive before her. Sure, she had come across executives before. But this one was different. She could tell that the woman before her what it took to deal with coperate beings.

Terra was definately impressed. "Lets get down to business shall we?"  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:17 pm
"So direct," Alessa practically purred as she shook Terra's hand. "That is one of the things I liked about your application. Straight to the point." She complimented. "Now, would you mind telling me a bit more about your previous employment? You said you were an assistant...with what, to whom? A few details, please, my dear."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:41 pm
"My apologizes. I have never been much of a 'small talker". Not when there is work to be done. I did not mean anything ill by it."

"I've had several jobs, both large and small, but my former job was as an assisstant in a rather later shipping company." She began, stepling her fingers. "You name it, I most likely shipped it. The company shipped anything and everything you could think of. And I mean anything." While the company was rather well known. That didn't stop it from dealing with a few...shady clientele.  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:40 pm
"Oh, it is not an offense at all," Alessa said. "As I said, I appreciate that in an applicant." She took a short drink from a glass of red liquid on her desk.

"A shipping company, hmm? How interesting." She tilted her head to the side, as if considering this. "So, you are open to...certain kinds of business dealings, then? The sort not always...conducted under the light of day?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2012 8:55 pm
Even if the other took no offense, Terra didn't want to seem rude. This was after all, an interview.

"Yes. Even if that not exactly what your looking for. It shows I have organization skills.. And ofcourse Im good with numbers." Terra couldn't help but grin. "Ofcourse. There is always work to be done somewhere. Who am I to turn down a client just because they want... certain things to stay in the shadows??" She said. "You can learn alot of interesting things from the dark. There were quite a few instances where I thought of becoming and information broker at times.."  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:15 pm
Alessa chuckled. "Mm, I see." Her tail swished behind her as she considered Terra's answer. "Now, tell me something, as a sort of curiosity question...how far are you willing to go to get to the top? In more direct terms...are you the sort to step on the people under you in order to get what you want?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:03 pm
" ...As long as they don't get in my way they should be fine." She answered. Terra paused slightly, milling things over in her head. "If they can accomplish their work, Thats fine. But if they can't then they are just taking up space and time. I am not afraid of a little competition. They say its good for you."

(; D; Sorry. My brain really derped... Not super happy with this post)  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 1:52 pm
Alessa nodded casually. "I see. One last thing." Her expression was fully serious. "We demand full loyalty here at Ventru, LLC. Are you prepared to give that?" She asked. 'Because war is coming, and if I Turn you, you're going to be thrust headfirst into it, my little fledgeling.'

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:04 pm
"Of course." Terra said with out an ounce of hesitation. "I live to serve. Or so the saying goes."  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

Noir Songbird
Crew

Dramatic Senshi

18,325 Points
  • OTP 200
  • Hero 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:07 pm
"Excellent." Alessa stood up and offered Terra a hand to shake. "We'll contact you within a few days if we require a second interview. Thank you for your time."

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:45 am
"I look forward to hearing from you." Terra said standing and shaking the hand. "It was a pleasure talking with you."  

[Mistress Morbid]

Trash

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces