Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Questions & Answers
is it oky to sacrifice a goat to jesus/god/holy spirit

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pissing Acid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:36 pm
they did it in old testement i think?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:46 pm
In the Old Testament it was true that there were animals that were sacrificed for many different reasons.

However, the good news is is that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. The pure and innocent blood of Jesus Christ paid for everyone's sin and this is where forgiveness comes into the picture. These days, we can ask for forgiveness because Jesus Christ paid the price on the cross. This also means that we don't need to sacrifice animals anymore. smile Jesus' blood covered the price of having to sacrifice animals because Jesus himself was the ultimate and perfect sacrifice.

I hope that makes sense...  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Pissing Acid

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:47 pm
Aquatic_blue
In the Old Testament it was true that there were animals that were sacrificed for many different reasons.

However, the good news is is that Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins. The pure and innocent blood of Jesus Christ paid for everyone's sin and this is where forgiveness comes into the picture. These days, we can ask for forgiveness because Jesus Christ paid the price on the cross. This also means that we don't need to sacrifice animals anymore. smile Jesus' blood covered the price of having to sacrifice animals because Jesus himself was the ultimate and perfect sacrifice.

lol okay i almost crucifed my dog last week thanks ma8 smile  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 2:51 pm
Trout mask replica
Aquatic_blue

lol okay i almost crucifed my dog last week thanks ma8 smile

Now you know that there is no reason to sacrifice animals. Jesus Christ took care of all of that.  

Aquatic_blue

Chatty Conversationalist

9,800 Points
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Partygoer 500

Garland-Green

Friendly Gaian

PostPosted: Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:08 pm
Aquatic_blue

Hear hear! The ultimate and greatest sacrifice was Jesus Christ.  
Questions & Answers

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games