Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 1:07 pm
Laroawan
As someone who has had a couple make it to 40+ LL attempts I like the idea of having extra tickets for couples who have been on the LL list for longer.

Suggestion: What if couples got a point towards their LL count for each colorist in a breeding. For example, the recent Valentine cupid breeding had 3 colorists involved but because it was in one breeding thread it only counted as 1 attempt towards the LL count. There have been other mass breedings like this in the past.
I like this idea and I know some have suggested similar before, especially as there seem to be more group colourist breedings than there used to be. I know if I got 1 ticket for each colourist in the last lot I'd be over 30 tries on one couple and only a couple away from LL with the other  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 3:41 pm
I always thought it might be neat for colorists to occasionally have "LOWEST luck" slot. Ie, everyone lists all their attempts, and maybe instead of rolling 2 LL slots, they roll one, and then pick the person who has the MOST number of LL attempts. If that's done every now and then, then people know that if they hold out, EVENTUALLY they'll get a slot.
Even if this is only done once in a blue moon.  

Sabin Duvert

Winter Trash

Faid Shadowlight

Versatile Phantom

15,800 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Vanquished Angel 50
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2013 12:01 am
Sabin Duvert
I always thought it might be neat for colorists to occasionally have "LOWEST luck" slot. Ie, everyone lists all their attempts, and maybe instead of rolling 2 LL slots, they roll one, and then pick the person who has the MOST number of LL attempts. If that's done every now and then, then people know that if they hold out, EVENTUALLY they'll get a slot.
Even if this is only done once in a blue moon.
Also not a bad idea.  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces