Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
What's your favorite kind of roleplay?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like all these questions I ask?
  Yes
  No
  I just like voting
  I just like questions in general
  Poll!!! *click*
  Gold!!!*grab*
View Results

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 11:01 am
One liners? Do you like being the only one who writes paragraphs while everyone is writing one liners? Do you like to be the one writing one liners while everyone else is writing paragraphs? Do you like the literate guilds where everyone posts at least three paragraphs a story? Do you like role playing at all?

A curious mind needs to know.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:39 pm
TalentedTori
One liners? Do you like being the only one who writes paragraphs while everyone is writing one liners? Do you like to be the one writing one liners while everyone else is writing paragraphs? Do you like the literate guilds where everyone posts at least three paragraphs a story? Do you like role playing at all?

(Xithios via Mule)

I used to roleplay in one of guilds in used to be in. I liked roleplaying with everybody, and getting to create a character...practically breathing life into him.
Literacy is essential. I really don't like to guess others "might" be saying, I'd rather read what they mean the first time.

One liners are so sad, I like to see people post an entire paragraph.  

20K-PG
Crew

3,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100

The Official Fish

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 6:48 pm
TalentedTori

I loove roleplay~ Unfortunately, there are too many people who don't advance the plot.. I like lengthy paragraphs, but only if they actually do something! I hate it when people sit there and roleplay just to show off their writing skills and don't advance anything in the story. :L I do like literate guilds. ^ ^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2012 7:49 pm
The Official Fish
TalentedTori

I loove roleplay~ Unfortunately, there are too many people who don't advance the plot.. I like lengthy paragraphs, but only if they actually do something! I hate it when people sit there and roleplay just to show off their writing skills and don't advance anything in the story. :L I do like literate guilds. ^ ^

You'd heart Keepers Of The Magic then  

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:09 am
TalentedTori
The Official Fish
TalentedTori

Tell us more!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:43 am
20K-PG

The Official Fish

Xithios
TalentedTori
The Official Fish
TalentedTori

Tell us more!

My apologies for late response, it has been hectic busy. Well Keepers Of The Magic....where do I start?

We're quickly growing after months of inactivity which is beyond amazing. There is plenty of room left in our required literate role plays and you're more than welcome to make your own role plays and you can join some of the less literate role plays. We even have a one line role play that's in desperate need of some new characters(no profile or even picture needed, just the briefest description if you please, for example; black hair, white skin, brown eyes, that's it!)

Here's a summary of one of my favorite role plays;  

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:44 am
User Image

What you should know:

Mankind has made some startling discoveries here in the year 2050. For the first time we have been able to construct a sustainable environment that can be sustained in extreme conditions. It's first use was to discover the mysteries of the Andreas Trench, so they placed a habitat at the very bottom of the ocean, and enlisted the help of six top scientist in their respective fields of study, and had them agree to stay within the habitat to document the newly discovered data, and research them. If there was an emergency, a small submersible was anchored down to the docking bay with several suits that could withstand the extreme pressures of the deep. They would return to them in three weeks to retrieve them and analyze the data. The habitat had their own personal sleeping quarters, and it's own advanced A.I. system known to be called Echo. The dining quarters were together, and the kitchen was well stocked with frozen foods of the sorts, just as their pantry was stocked with an insane amount of non-perishables. Well stocked the six scientist will be locked within this habitat at the bottom of the ocean. A marine biologists, a trauma doctor, a therapist, a network engineer (creator of Echo), a electrical engineer, and a kind priest who also cooks for everyone. These six did not expect to find much...but things begin to go awry as they find that we are not alone...and haven't been for a very long time.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 7:55 am
User Image

Welcome to Atlantis.

Here at Atlantis we pride ourselves on our five star accommodations. No expense was spared as hundreds of our top engineers worked tirelessly to complete Atlantis so that we may help further mankind's understanding of the deep through you. With a series of lavish quarters numbering in twelve, two full chef style kitchens, both with walk in freezers, six full bathrooms, two fully equipped gyms, one dining area with a fully stocked bar, a ball room, a viewing room, two labs, one doctor one marine biologist, a network engineer's lab/office, and of course the crew offices/quarters. Much had been considered for a project of this magnitude and they could not have a big blunder in the company's headlines. A docking back for a small submersible was also added for emergency communications. They had everything. Lab supplies, food, bathroom goods, medications and medical supplies. They had everything. It was almost discerning as to how much these people put attention into detail.

Crates upon crates were stored into one of the extra living quarters. The crates had various supplies. Freeze dried foods, and batteries. Heavy duty back up generators were left within the habitat's large spacious hallways for easy access. An all new computer lab was made from another of the extra bedrooms allowing up to six computers for easy network access. Flat panel LCD's were displayed throughout the habitat for either enjoyment, or for updates of the enviormental systems. Speakers were littered everywhere in the habitat for the built in intercom system. This place was state of the art. Soon the other scientist would be arriving. After setting up and ensuring there jobs were to standard, many of the superiors sent their soldiers home. Only two high ranked soldiers remained there within the habitat reviewing life support systems, and power readings. Everything was perfect, and already the network engineer had arrived, bags unpacked, and getting acquainted with his office.

TalentedTori

7,100 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games