Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[S] Unedited Event - World Bazaar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be excited for a Unedited Event?
Yes!!
74%
 74%  [ 40 ]
No, I prefer edited ponies
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
It depends...
18%
 18%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 54

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 11:47 pm
ATh e a r t
Out of curiosity, who would be interested in the custom items again? I know Mind did it once realllllyyy far back ago, but yeah. I thought those were fun (:
I loved it. smile
It really spruced up my boy Eddie. <3
Although it's meant to be a rare once in a while thing.

And I'd love a wishing star event, those were always fun!

Oh keep in mind that if you want all of these stock edits for this event than the colourists do have to spend a lot of time working on these.

But if you wouldn't mind getting them unedited and then maybe waiting for stock edits that might be a better solution?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 1:22 am
I'm going to be a tad lazy and not read ALL of this (Cause it's late and I'm tired) so please forgive me if I repeat something that has been suggested already.

First of all I LOVE LOVE LOVE the idea of this event. While I really appreciate all the work that colorists put into edited soquili, and while I absolutely love their uniqueness, unedits are just as awesome. Really I've begun to feel as if unedited soquili are outnumbered by edits. Looking at my teepee I only have a few unedited and it would be nice to balance that out a bit more. In the years before I finally got into Soquili, just about any BC pet I got was unedited except for the occasional edited one that I managed to get my hand on. While I was happy to get these edited pets, I treasured my unedited ones just as much (if not more sometimes) than the edited ones.

Having an unedited event will give a chance for the familiar colorists to help out as well and maybe get a few more newbies into the shop too. While I agree that perhaps the auction pets won't go for as much, I'm sure they'll still go for quite a bit of money and for far more than the regular flat sale price. As it is I feel that soquili pets make ridiculous amounts of gold anyway (not that that's a bad thing necessarily).

As far as items, I would LOVE to see more of them. I'm not sure how the trading post stuff works on Usdias but it would be nice to see some items for them if they aren't already able to wear them.

Suggestions:
English Tack
Maybe turnout blankets?
Lead ropes
Leg Wraps
Maybe a few more jewlery options
I know there are flowers that go into the hair so maybe some other things like shells, stars, water droplets, jewels?

Anyway these are just a few. Too tired to think of more. Love the idea though!  

CheshireKttty

Magical Cat

13,600 Points
  • Grunny Harvester 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Magical Girl 50

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:24 am
ATh e a r t
Out of curiosity, who would be interested in the custom items again? I know Mind did it once realllllyyy far back ago, but yeah. I thought those were fun (:

yessss.....yesyesyes <3  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:43 am
Game Idea

Deal or No Deal - Soquili Style

instead of Suitcases you have Baskets - and the baskets can contain prizes of Gaia Gold, trading post items, Gaia Items, and some pre-made and semi-custom unedited Soquili prizes.

Instead of typical Deal or No Deal stuff, you would roll winners off a raffle list and they get to pick their basket in rolling order- but it's not revealed what's in everyone's basket until all the winners are rolled.  

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:08 am
That sounds fun, actually ~ heart

And I gotta say, I'm loving that this whole topic's just... Lit up with so much happiness xd heart We get a few posts in the Feedback forum that tend to get resounding nos or simply pan... But this is getting everybody excited and all bright-eyed with delight heart  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:22 am
I personally love the coloring of this Soq (not mine, hope it's okay I'm linking to him >_<).

Unedited doesn't have to mean simple. The markings can be beautiful and intricate, just as intricate as the millions of edits some Soq have. Unedited doesn't mean just basic naturals, it can mean really extended the realms of your creativity. It's like painting a picture. I think that isn't done as much here. More unedited horses with more intricate markings would be amazing.

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

LydaLynn

LydaLynn

Nebula Dragon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:32 am
I havn't had a chance to read through everything - I need to get going to work so I wanted to post my items idea really quickly, I hope it hasn't already been mentioned.

Gifts - like present boxes, or small baskets with bows on them, heart shaped boxes of candy, neckties [I so totally could see a soq getting it's father a necktie for father's day - it makes me laugh], necktie that is draped over back instead of around neck, Mugs that say 'world's greatest . . .', Expanding on the plushy idea - small teddy bears, Balloons, bouquet of flowers [can do carnations and roses and daffodils and such], awareness ribbons [could be attached to necklace or 'pinned' on shoulder or chest], box of candy cigars with a 'congratulations on your baskets' [could be blue or pink or mixed].

Basically - stuff that could be 'gifted' - maybe even a way for someone to purchase a 'item certificate' for someone else to show that their Soq gave another's Soq and item - the certificate could then be used to 'pay' for the item when that person won a slot in the trading post.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Game idea - Cake Walk. I used to do these in a shop I ran. They're a bit of work but a lot of fun. I'll have to look up the rules I used for them and see if they could work here.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 6:32 am
Actually, Phail, your sig has three mini Soquili in it that are perfect examples of "Unedited is still pretty" heart  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

ATh e a r t
Crew

Romantic Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:16 am
Yumitoko II
I loved it. smile

Actually, it isn't. It's just that Mind was the only one to ever do it and only had time to do it that one time. Colorist quotas between customs, breedings, and freebies don't always have the time to do something 'small' like that. The demand in the shop is new ponies, not really new accessories.

Kamiki

I've always wondered about if the current familiar colorists could add that idea to their trading posts, and have an option for the owners to allow it to be a new template or not.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 7:47 am
Andranis
Actually, Phail, your sig has three mini Soquili in it that are perfect examples of "Unedited is still pretty" heart

Thank you xD I do love my gold/yellow/orange Soq.

I don't think I actually have any edited Soq myself, so the unedited love is huge. xD

Phail Ninja
Vice Captain

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

Yumitoko II
Crew

Eloquent Genius

14,575 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:07 am
ATh e a r t
Yumitoko II
I loved it. smile

Actually, it isn't. It's just that Mind was the only one to ever do it and only had time to do it that one time. Colorist quotas between customs, breedings, and freebies don't always have the time to do something 'small' like that. The demand in the shop is new ponies, not really new accessories.

Kamiki

I've always wondered about if the current familiar colorists could add that idea to their trading posts, and have an option for the owners to allow it to be a new template or not.

I thought it was really awesome of her and it brought a lot of excitement. biggrin
I still think it was cool and if you could do something like that, then awesome!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:40 am
Since the topic of mind's custom items is up..

They aren't meant to be able to be done by every and all colorists, which is why you don't see familiar colorists or any others open up shop for them within their own shops. If they could, then I am sure you would, but they don't.

I believe, long ago around the time I first came in, staff talked about letting others run custom item shops, but it sort of went no where after a talk on who should be able to do it, who within those people could do it, who had the time to do it, some other stuff.

Edit:
Also, this month is my freebie month, so if you guys really have some kind of game/small event you want to see tested out/return I will be happy to cater to that.

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 8:54 am
LydaLynn
I havn't had a chance to read through everything - I need to get going to work so I wanted to post my items idea really quickly, I hope it hasn't already been mentioned.

Gifts - like present boxes, or small baskets with bows on them, heart shaped boxes of candy, neckties [I so totally could see a soq getting it's father a necktie for father's day - it makes me laugh], necktie that is draped over back instead of around neck, Mugs that say 'world's greatest . . .', Expanding on the plushy idea - small teddy bears, Balloons, bouquet of flowers [can do carnations and roses and daffodils and such], awareness ribbons [could be attached to necklace or 'pinned' on shoulder or chest], box of candy cigars with a 'congratulations on your baskets' [could be blue or pink or mixed].

I just want to say I LOVE the idea of a "Gift Shop" that's a little different than a "Trading Post" - with stock items in set colors that could be bought "ICly" by the personas and Soquili and gifted/delivered.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:45 pm
I thought of something else biggrin Necklaces and bracelets made of puka shells ~ Like this! It'd be perfect for the Soquili that live on the beach or in the water(Such as Kelpi, Nixie, Mer, and Seathi) heart  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

vollyballrocks91

Romantic Genius

8,600 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 5:57 pm
I'm going to say triple times a million YES for the new trading post items. I love some of the ideas that have been said so and it would be so awesome to see more items added.

Oh and of course I like the unedited ponies too ;D  
Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces