Back to Guilds

Tags: soquili services, soquili, horse, fantasy breedables, native america 

Reply Feedback Forum
[S] Unedited Event - World Bazaar Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you be excited for a Unedited Event?
Yes!!
74%
 74%  [ 40 ]
No, I prefer edited ponies
7%
 7%  [ 4 ]
It depends...
18%
 18%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 54

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 5:23 am
I like the Puka shell idea! *adds to list* Thanks for all the suggestions guys <3  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:33 am
Give me time and I'm bound to pop up with another xd

Like one born from seeing a clip of a past Olympics clip! Little flags they can carry in their mouths(Something that can easily span all types and races of Soquili)! Some pre-made flags(LIke a checkered flag or white flag), and more... Customizable flags(Like nationality flags and WoW faction flags) xd They'd be on little wood poles surprised  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

LOLTERNATIVE

Super Trash

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:30 pm
I dunno if this was said.

But I think if the event for this was where people designed new items and then won soq wearing those items etc'. that'd be really awesome.

Also there could be other things; like games and stuff for those who can't design any items. c:  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:33 pm
I'd love to see more sea themed stuff for mers and seathi's especially. Maybe some kind of pearl thing for their hair (like the flowers for other breeds) shark tooth necklaces, etc. The puka shells would be SOOO cute *_*  

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Graceangel

Benevolent Phantom

17,750 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:22 pm
Andranis
Some pre-made flags(LIke a checkered flag or white flag), and more... Customizable flags(Like nationality flags and WoW faction flags) xd They'd be on little wood poles surprised

ah, like Tabards? Similar to their blankets, but silky and not quite so bulky/cluttersome? :O I like that idea. There's a lot of .... cosplay sources that people would rather just get a tabard with something recognizing the overall source rather than a specific character.  
PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2012 4:57 pm
Graceangel
Andranis
Some pre-made flags(LIke a checkered flag or white flag), and more... Customizable flags(Like nationality flags and WoW faction flags) xd They'd be on little wood poles surprised

ah, like Tabards? Similar to their blankets, but silky and not quite so bulky/cluttersome? :O I like that idea. There's a lot of .... cosplay sources that people would rather just get a tabard with something recognizing the overall source rather than a specific character.

I was thinking along the lines of those mini-flags people pop in their yards, but tabards would also work heart  

Andranis
Crew

Sweet Kitten

15,000 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Grunny Grabber 50

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 6:54 am
Yes, I'm totally rezzing this thread in the light of the fact that now we have not only a stable full of NEW colorists, but color-only colorists (which means I foreee more unedited flatsales/breedings/etc). Which is AWESOME, but having more items to play with makes it easier for the colorists and the customers to really get creative and make their unedited pet really personal and special.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:15 am
I think this would be fun at some point, but nowhere in the immediate future, considering that we just had a massive all-unedit CYO!  

Revolutionary Roniel

Indestructible Dragon

Kaitaia

Anxious Star

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:15 am
I think this is a fab idea.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 7:20 am
Roniel Targaryen
I think this would be fun at some point, but nowhere in the immediate future, considering that we just had a massive all-unedit CYO!

Totally. But the CYO is kind of what made me start thinking about it again, because it was so awesome. Plus I know there would be some more prep-time needed to make some new items if this did eventually happen.

I'm super stoked about the new lateens... I can't wait until they start getting into the stores, too.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

pinkdog

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:06 am
Yeah, it's a good idea ^^ mostly because it would be easier for the colorists to get to put more ponies out there without so much stress on themselves.Including PW and SW would be really appreciated, as they are almost impossible to get.

As for the trading post, first I would really like to just see the current updates to the trading post/custom templates actually added… as of right now you kind of have to be "in the know" to even take advantage of the new templates, so that would need to be taken care of first before trying to add more stuff.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 8:23 am
I am honestly just eager for more ponies/events in general xD

It would be really awesome if an unedited event would include hyperhybrids. Since I'm guessing there'll be a bit of template-overlaying and erasing involved, which could be time-consuming, maybe the hyperhybrids could be "special" soquili (ex. contest prize of some sort, or only one in each raffle/flatsale). Or maybe even an auction or a raffle for an unedited hyperhybrid custom? Even if hyperhybrids would be too time-consuming, I'd love to see more hybrids in general, especially for some of the less-seen mixes (ceryunis, kelpikirins, kalonawinds).

Unedited customs, semicustoms, and/or mockbreedings would all be nice. I'm fond of mock-breedings; they're fun to try and predict! <3 Traditional unedited customs would give the newer colorists experience with working from custom forms (since I don't think new colorists are normally permitted to open customs?), and semi-customs/colorist's choice could be based on images or palettes.

As far as unedited soq go, I would love love love to see "landscape"-themed Soq. Unfortunately, I have a poor memory, and I can't remember the names of soquili who are examples of this, or the names of the people who own those soquili. OTL Um... I know there's a cerynei stallion based off a snowy birch tree setting (but with custom antlers made to look like branches... I think his name was Belula, but I could be wrong? ;w; He had foals with a silvery cery-lady who has a snake-marking), there's a mini mare, mostly golden and brown, whose coat has desert (I could be wrong about the desert part, don't quite remember) dunes with an airship flying in the sky... I would also count the "space"-themed ponies from the "Dream a (Little?) Dream" event a few years back -- ex. spacecloudy cerynei stallion with glowing golden antlers, I'm afraid I don't remember the others off the top of my head ;w; -- as being landscape (skyscape, same thing)-based. Oh, and I suppose the mini lady from the Valentine's flaffle would also be a land(sky)-scape soq, since she was based after a cloudy sunset. <3

tl;dr LANDSCAPE/SKYSCAPE SOQ WOULD BE SUPER AWESOME, even without any (stock) edits.

While we seem to be suggesting template additions... I was going to suggest a couple more flutter wings, but then I remembered Mind made at least one or two new templates, but I can't seem to find them, or the new hairstyle template(s). More hairstyles are always good, and excluding Mind's new ringlet hairstyle I don't think I've seen new hairstyles in a few years (I am a long-time lurker). I would personally love to see a new "long" hairstyle (knee or floor length). Wavy, curly, straight -- just something new. Or since we seem to be moving away from a strict Native American theme, perhaps (a) hairstyle(s) from various cultures. It would also be nice to see some official templates from various colorists, if that would be permitted. I also wouldn't say no to a new kalona spade tail template.  

Strifeling
Crew

Indomitable Seraph

Nyx Queen of Darkness
Crew

Devout Bloodsucker

28,200 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Medalist 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 1:46 pm
I'm in love with some of the new unedit stuff.

I agree, I'd really love to see updated options so we know what is useable. I didn't even know the lanterns were one of those things!

Also, I think it's possible, when one is getting custom items, you can say I don't mind if this became stock--which leaves it up to the colourists if they want to do that, but shows that you're fine with something you customed becoming unedit.

And I'll say it again, I like the idea of this thread being around so that colourists can see what people want and do them (if they want to) at their own leisure without having to make their own polls.

I'd also like to thank the staff for the CYO. They are all SO amazing, and one would never know that they were all unedited because of the many stock options and creative colourists we have.

<3  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:04 pm
Yeah, there's a desperate need for updates with the templates/items.

I think someone on staff is currently tasked with updating, but I'm not 100% sure.

Kamiki

Fandom Fox

20,600 Points
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Ririka
Crew

High-functioning Hellraiser

PostPosted: Thu Feb 20, 2014 2:15 pm
Staff are going through the process updating the template samples.

However, it will take time since we also need to update templates as well to make such everything is cleaned up, see if anything needs a shading update, see what needs to be refitted for drafts and warhorses, ect.

BUT staff is working on it!

Feedback Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces