43%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 16

gypsiebaby

3,600 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 4:24 am

The local theater will be showing Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, so that's probably what we'll be doing...

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 8:06 am
I've always wanted to go to Marlyfest. crying  

rocksteadyandbebop

Diamond Wales

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:24 am
I'll probably get a gas mask for the hallways in my apartment building... kinda sucks and doesn't suck to be allergic to the stuff  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:27 am
ThisEmptySoul
What annoys me most about it is that I know a good chunk of those kids making the threads probably have never seen or touched the stuff in their life and just think it's cool to say that they have.

It's also people like them and the ones who actually do partake and act like idiots about it that keeps the public opinion of it pretty low, thus making it harder to convince people it actually isn't that bad of a drug and should be just as legal as alcohol and cigarettes.

Medically, it's safer, less addicting and causes fewer health problems, motor vehicle accidents and deaths than the above.* I've thought for a long time it should at least be available by prescription for certain medical problems and I'm glad to see a few states are moving that direction although it's really being used as tax revenue.
*although you have to outside the states to find good studies. one study showed health problems linked with smoking weed, but they failed to separate the weed only smokers from the weed-and-tobacco smokers, so they plan to do another study

bandaidd
Crew

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 10:38 am
yeah... a lot of people who smoke MJ also smoke cigarettes, but MJ also has anti-cancerous properties to it, interestingly enough.

But studies like that assume that smoking it is the only way to take it, which of course it isn't. Ingesting is actually the most effective means, although it takes longer to kick in that way, hence why people often smoke it. But for that purpose, it can also be vaporized so that you're just taking in the cannabinoids and not the carcinogens produced when burning it.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:00 pm
I've never had marijuana before, not that I'm opposed to trying it, just never been in the mood for it. I've gotten residual highs before from people smoking it from another room though.

I'll be working tomorrow and taking my husband to get a vasectomy. No children for us!  

Areashine

Interesting Lunatic

just another scrub

King Noob

14,900 Points
  • Cheerbringer 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Cheercrusher 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:18 pm
ThisEmptySoul

I like your avatar.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:37 pm