Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bible Guild

Back to Guilds

What if Jesus meant every word He said? 

Tags: God, Jesus, The Holy Spirit, The Bible, Truth, Love, Eternal Life, Salvation, Faith, Holy, Fellowship, Apologetics 

Reply Prayer Requests
Fighting a Battle

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

calwri

Devoted Friend

9,800 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 09, 2012 10:05 pm
Guys, please pray earnestly for a 13-year-old girl named Jessica ("Muffins and Teacups" is her avi name), who is a brave warrior... She's spiritually struggling. Help her win the battle and come to Christ!

My conversation with YahuShalum:
Dramatica Angeliqua
Hey, when you finish your former atheist testimony (thank you!) can you PM a 13-year-old girl named "Muffins and Teacups", who have been hanging around in our Gaian Christian Fellowship guild for months harassing and insulting us? She's an atheist and either has an interest in God (even if she doesn't believe in Him), or she has way too much free time on her hands. Maybe she'll feel more comfortable speaking with you because she won't let us help her... She insists that she wants to insult us for her own pleasure (her words). A couple of months back when she was still an agnostic, a guy friend of hers sent me a PM when we were talking and stuff:
Quote:
Her name is Jessica. She's young. She does not know God because she was not given the proper chance to know Him. You as a Christian should know that it takes time to accept God if you've lost his light. This girl does not need debate. She does not need people forcing God on her. She needs to be shown how good God can be because at the moment she's only focusing on the punishments done in his name. I know so much about her because I role play with her and when role playing we instant message one another. I have learned a lot from her and I know that she wants to know God she's just afraid.

On an older account, Muffins and Teacups (her name is Jessica) sent me a PM (before her heart was hardened by who-knows-what) saying:
Quote:
Hello... Sorry if I seem really upset right now. My friend is talking to me about God and I just... don't know what to do. I really want to believe in God. I really do... but I just can't. It's not about proof or facts that I can't. It's just... If I think about god or believing in him, I get really sick and a pain to my stomach. I don't know if he even exists for sure.. It's all so confusing. Maybe you're right... maybe I am cruel and heartless since I've pretty much hated God, or at least someone that I thought to be god, ever since I was a child....

That sickness and pain to her stomach I would call guilt... whenever she thought of God. When she turned from agnostic to atheist, she has gotten quite mean, but I believe her heart of stone can be melted. I have a lot of faith that she can become a sweet girl again like I first met her as.

YahuShalum
I've actually dealt a lot with her. She even stopped attacking that guild but then I got banned for preaching in His Name. And I lost contact with her.

Dramatica Angeliqua
She banned you? And I just don't understand why she hates us so much... I feel horrible for her and am always worrying what's going though her mind at the moment. What in the world could give her so much hatred? She used to not be this way.

YahuShalum
Well the guild captain banned me. I'm not allowed in that guild. As for her it's been quite sometime since I talked to her. I know she's bullied and people are generally mean to her. She needs a believer to show her love as Christ would. I remember I got her to pray when she was feeling down and it actually helped her she admitted. She went from atheist to agnostic. I guess the poor girl is back to being atheist.

Dramatica Angeliqua
Yeah... Please talk to her again. She could use a friend.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:11 am
I'll definitely pray for this girl. Poor thing. I wonder what happened to her.

If you speak to her again, tell her to feel free to PM me. I've struggled a lot with my faith throughout my life for a variety of reasons, so who knows, maybe sharing some of my experiences might help her. I'd go ahead and just PM her myself, but that might come off as kind of creepy.

I'll be sure to pray for her either way, though. I just like to take a more direct approach to helping people I feel I can help if at all possible.  

SinfulGuillotine

Perfect Trash

Prayer Requests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces