Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Sorry for being gone so long.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:28 am
Hey guys. I know I haven't been on in a while and I apologize for that. I haven't been feeling that well and haven't had the energy to do anything that requires even the least bit of thinking. I was starting to feel a bit better, but this morning my family got the news that my aunt passed away. I'm not saying I'll be away completely, but I'm obviously not going to be able to post with any consistency.

I'm going to be fine, just not really in an role playing mood. If I don't post just let the RP go on without me, have my character get seriously injured and put to the side until I can respond or just have them tag along, or whatever the group feels is necessary (even if it means dropping me so the story can continue. I understand and my feelings won't be hurt in the least, just let me know).

Again, I'm sorry for my absence, and I thank you all for being patient with me.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:32 am
I'm not sure if we're in any RPs together at this moment, or if I know you on any sort of personal level, and yet I wish you happiness and hope you can overcome all that troubles you.

It is very worrying to hear you go through such hardship, but still pleasing to read your brave words related to it all. It is very understandable that you will not be able to RP, and we patiently await such time when you can once more.
Heh, many of us certainly have worse reasons for dropping an RP or several. (For me, it's just cos I am really lazy, derp emotion_yatta ).

So you take care, Rainy person! Why Not will move on but not forget it's many RPers. It'll be nice to see any goers return to us once more. :3  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

Raining Eri

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 10:54 am
Thanks for that. I don't think we're in any role plays together, and it's nice that you took the time to say something kind despite that. smile The internet can be a very frustrating place to deal with people, but I love that at the same time, when someone's going through something like I am now, that even strangers will stop and give their support. Again, thank you. ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 12:37 pm
You're most welcome ^.^ Keep on trucking and all that good stuffies!  

N K Cake

Conservative Poster

5,700 Points
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 5:44 pm
I am so sorry for your loss, sweetie. I know the feeling of losing someone dear, too. You just go ahead and let yourself heal a bit before coming back to the rp. I'll have Raven and Star stay at the Tower together. You just heal.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 16, 2012 2:30 pm
My condolences. I hope you come back to us soon. Take your time, tackle your challenges one at a time and when you feel better we'll be here waiting for you smile  

Sivlerwolf14

Devoted Streaker

"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces