Welcome to Gaia! ::

Why Not?

Back to Guilds

No rules, just Fun! Join today. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Polls, Spam 

Reply "RPC" *Roleplay Central*
Kingdom Hearts - Broken Reality [Accepting/]Open Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:41 pm
User Image

Sora is the chosen keyblade welder who travels to different worlds to lock the keyholes, and to find his friends Riku, and Kairi.

Rikku is a girl sick of city life overtaken by darkness.

Heartless attacked both their homes at the same time, for the same reason. Shortly after the barrier between the two universes shattered forever altering the timeline.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:48 pm
User Image

Plot - Takes place during the first Kingdom Hearts.

Beginning will focus both on Destiny Island, and the alternate world Destiny City.

It will slightly follow the story of the first game, but not completely.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:55 pm
User Image

More info

Destiny City = Made to oppose Destiny Island. This world is actually a pretty cold place. To a few of the residents this city is like a cold prision. The buildings are so close together not an ideal place to those who easily get dizzy.

Sora, and Rigas = Rikku's best friends, and possible lost interest. [Assuming the alternate Sora is also male] both characters not actually needed in the story.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:57 pm
User Image

Rules

1. No godmoding
2. No cybering, but I don't mind if it is implied. But once things reach the bed it better be skipped.
3. Follow Gaia ToS
4. Respect other players.
5. PM profiles labled 'Broken Reality' with an icon picture of Xemnas and not cat_scream  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image

Profile bases

Username:
Name:
Dislikes:
Homeworld: [e.g. Destiny Island, Destiny City, ect]
Appearance:
Theme:  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:14 pm
Alternate Profiles

Username: Otakon BK
Name: Rikku
Likes: Sea-Salt Ice cream, warm, yellow tank tops, friends, darkness
Dislikes: City life, cold, her father
Bio: Rikku was born in Destiny City. Growing up she believed there were other worlds. She wanted so much to leave the city for a warmer place. Also while growing up she grew to hate her father.
Homeworld: Destiny City
Appearance: User Image
Theme: Bad Apple

Name: Xanahort [Alternate]
Dislikes: Light
Homeworld: Rikku / Destiny City
Bio: This Xehanort isn't actually a heartless but an dark fragment born from Rikku's hatred. When heartless crushed the barrier he woke up, and began to spread darkness in Rikku's heart so he can take complete control.
Theme: Moves Like Jagger

Username: Ace_Price
Name: Ace.Price
Dislikes: Nobody, Cae, and Cea
Homeworld: Port Royal
Theme: Boss Battle  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 9:15 pm
Kingdom Hearts Profiles.

Name: Riku
Dislikes: Destiny Island, Being on that island, being forgotten
Homeworld: Destiny Island
Bio: Riku grew up on Destiny island. He is good friends with both Sora, and Kairi. However he grew tired of being on that island. Mainly because of being closed in by the water.
Theme: Connect

Name: Ansem [Xehanort's Heartless [Not the alternate]]
Dislikes: Light
Homeworld: Unknown
Theme: Destati

Username: Ace_Price
Name: Sora
Dislikes: Heartless, Nobody, and being alone.
Homeworld: Destiny Island
Theme: Hikari Kingdom Orchestra  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 1:47 pm
[Accepting profiles]  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 10:42 pm
[bump]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:45 pm
[I don't feel like waiting for anyone else so I'll just start things off. If anyone wants to join with more characters thats fine]

Rikku looked up at the night sky. If it wasn't for the city lights she'd probably be able to see the stars in the sky. But like usual not a star in sight. The cold air made her shiver a little even if she was wearing two jackets on top of a sweater. Why can't spring time be warmer. "This city is like a prision.. so closed in tight" she said quietly to herself. She wasn't worried about anyone hearing her since her father is never at home anyway.

Riku looked up at the stars in the sky. A warm breeze blew into his bedroom window. He was hoping that the raft would be able to take him, and the others to another world. Or at least some way off the island would open up.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:24 am
Sora laid in his bed and sighed as he heard the wind blow outside thinking about how the raft and supplies they were gathering were almost complete. Kairi had most of the management jobs leaving the rest up to Riku and himself. "I wish I could just fall asleep tonight..."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 12:48 pm
"I wish I could leave this Island/City" Rikku, and Riku said, strangely at the same time. Only difference was the final word.

[Going to time skip]

Rikku had a dream of being on a warm island playing with her friends. Raiki, and Sora. The three of them just having sun under warm sunlight.

Riku had a dream of being in a city. It wasn't as hot as Destiny Island, but somehow the city seemed much more interesting than the islands ever were.

Morning came and Rikku went to the beach at the lake. No was actually swims in the lake since the water was way too cold for anyone to swim it. Raiki, and Sora were already working on a boat so they could sail down river. Perhaps there is a way out of the city down the river. Rikku was in charge of gathering food. Most of it came from the shops.

The progress of the boat looked pretty good, but someone something felt off. "So you are sure this boat will float?" she asked the two boys. Sora laughed a little at the question, "Of course Rikku. You might not know it but I've actually tested the boat" [btw this is the alternate Sora]

Rikku didn't object much to it. But she felt as if something was trying to pull at her heart. "Well, if you are sure about it." Sora just smiled, "Don't worry about the boat. Just worry about the supplies. It'll be alright. I'm sure this boat will take us all to another world" Rikku nodded, "I... I hope you are right"

Early in the morning Riku was just putting a few finishing touches on the raft. It would be ready to set said soon. All they would need now would be food, then they'd be ready.

[Wonder why they just didn't just use their boats... or even think of that]]

When the task was done Riku went off to rest until both Sora, and Kairi would come by.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 1:06 pm
((I take it you will be playing alternate Sora for now. Also whare the differences between the two?))

Sora awoke, grabbed some fruit to eat then headed out to where the raft was to see it was finished. Sora grinning widely with excitement can't wait for the departure. After looking the raft up and down Sora sees Riku and calls over to him. "Heeeeeeeey! Riku get up!" All that was left was to wait for Kairi now.

Ace the ruler of Port Royal awoke to a strange feeling. It felt as though something big was going to happen and all Ace did was smile. "I think I will go visit the Colliseum today."

((Ace could be like the Sephiroth fight or come in later if need be.))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:23 pm
[Nothing much aside from coloration. The alternate Sora has wears blue instead of red]

Riku looked to were he heard Sora and stood up. "I was wondering when you would get here" he said jokingly, though actually he was a little surprised he showed up before Kairi for once.

[Going on ahead shortly to night]

Rikku looked up to the cloudy sky. Something just felt off. A voice spoke in her head. "The door is open... connected to the outside... soon to be completely eclipsed..." Rikku was shocked, and looked around frantically trying to find who said that. Nobody but Sora, and Raiki.  

Enirehtak Airotciv

Wealthy Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Pie Trafficker 100
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Ace_Price

Omnipresent Lunatic

8,400 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Millionaire 200
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 3:37 pm
The wind blew a lot harder than it had during sunrise and the waves were bigger too. Sora was laying on the raft waiting for Riku and Kairi to return as they said they each needed to grab something, but it had already been ten minutes and Sora was nodding off to sleep. "...Where are you guys? You better not have gone home."  
"RPC" *Roleplay Central*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff