Welcome to Gaia! ::

Faekat Adoption Agency

Back to Guilds

Faekat Guild 

Tags: Faekat, breedables 

Reply ◕ Roleplay: Faetasia
[PRP]Just a little stroll (Brigid & Menthos)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Wed Apr 11, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image Brigid had crept softly from her burrow in the large mound hidden in that small meadow. Passing from the curtain of vines that hid she and Azraels's meadow, she slung a small pack over her shoulder as she made her way to find herbs, berries, nuts and anything else she could find on her walk to bring back.

Humming a happy tune, she walked along the path, stopping only momentarily here and there as she found something to put in her pack. Surely today's forage would be quite useful.. and if nothing else she could look for tubers in the near by lake.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:02 pm
User Image
Menthos was hunting for a good patch of peppermint, as his supply was running quite low, and it bothered him quite a bit that he'd not been able to find a supply closer to home. He was still building up his garden near his house, so it he had to travel farther then he'd like to get more. He looked around in the area he'd found, sniffing for just a hint of the mints he loved so much.

He stopped, and made an excited noise, having caught a hint of the scent, and headed towards a small lake he saw, as the scent seemed to be coming from that direction. Ah mint, was there nothing it could not do? For him, at least.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Thu Apr 12, 2012 11:14 pm
Lady Aria Starstone

As she looked around some more, she stood and scratch her head, wandering till the faint scent of mint hit her nose. Mint.. it'd be a great thing to transfer to her new home as the start of a garden. Since it grew so well... it wouldn't hurt to try and dig up a small plant to transfer. She made her way happily towards a near by patch of mint. Looking into the bag she'd brought with her, she looked for something to use as a temporary pot.

Kneeling by the patch, she pulled what looked like a small coffee tin out of her bag. She'd found it along her way and thought it'd be useful some how. Looking at the plants, she settled on a small yet spry looking plant. without a digging tool, she was limited to digging with her paws. She dug at the earth, the brown dirt staining her white fur some.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 8:28 pm
lysia_nyteblade

Menthos froze, seeing a girl getting at the mint. Blast, he didn't want to poach, but... he needed his peppermint. What to do, what to do! He stood there, waffling, biting his lip as he looked at her, then slowly he began to knock his head softly on the nearest tree. Of course he'd have found some one's stash, and he was not the sort to take from others. He couldn't take hers. That would be thoroughly rude!

"Now what... Bother..." He muttered, his nose flared as he took in the wonderful smell of the mint, and half turned, trying to get an idea if there was any unclaimed mint nearby, so he could get his supply. He tapped his bag as he thought, his eyes distant with where his mind was going, trying to recall good places to get mint.

Aria Starstone

Sexy Goat

32,115 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Enemy of the Goat 25

lysia_nyteblade

Dangerous Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 9:34 pm
Lady Aria Starstone

Finishing the transplant, she stood up, dusting her paws off and looking around to see if any other useful plants were near by. That's when she noticed another fae in the distance. Blinking she looked at the mint and half wondered if this had been the other fae's garden. "Um.. Excuse me... I hope I wasn't pilfering your mint patch.. I didn't think anyone owned it so I just sort of helped myself.." She gave a sheepish look. "If it was your patch though I truly am sorry.. and I can replant the mint plant i potted...."

◕ Roleplay: Faetasia

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games