Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply § 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)
This is so cute. XD Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ria/Darwin: It is not the strongest of the species,
  nor the most intelligent that survives.
  It is the one most adaptable to change.
View Results

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 13, 2012 7:49 pm
I've never been a fan of Ulquihime, but this is so adorable. My friend found it for me:

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 2:41 am
Angry Kitsune

I'm a fan of it! Its adorable! (I wish Ulquiorra had survived :/ )

And Grimmjow too....  

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 7:19 am
Angry Kitsune
I've never been a fan of Ulquihime, but this is so adorable. My friend found it for me:

User Image

Does look quite cute, a normal looking family.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 8:16 am
I'm not a big fan of Bleach in general, but this picture is quite adorable. 3nodding  

Kinhotaru

The Punk Rock Princess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 14, 2012 3:03 pm
Aww! ^^  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 15, 2012 12:26 am
I dont watch it regularly, but the Episode where Ichigo got to use his Zon-pat-to (Sorry no good at spelling that. sweatdrop )

Where he saved Rukia before she could be executed on the Ser-a-tae (Sorry not spelling things right again. sweatdrop ) was awesome to me how he was so fast he couldnt be touched. blaugh  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 12:40 am
Giesta
I dont watch it regularly, but the Episode where Ichigo got to use his Zon-pat-to (Sorry no good at spelling that. sweatdrop )

Where he saved Rukia before she could be executed on the Ser-a-tae (Sorry not spelling things right again. sweatdrop ) was awesome to me how he was so fast he couldnt be touched. blaugh

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 7:07 am
Xithios
Giesta

xd

^8^

I only know how to spell a few Japanese words and such. lol  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Aralik
Captain

Agile Rogue

7,900 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:42 am
at least i know what you are trying to spell!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:54 am
Xithios
at least i know what you are trying to spell!

I can remember the words and how they sound just not how to spell them so much. lol  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:19 am
Kinhotaru
I'm not a big fan of Bleach in general, but this picture is quite adorable. 3nodding

3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 7:21 am
Giesta

That's around episode 55, and it's my fave episode. That and I think episode 58 when he first went bankai and beat Byakuya. LMAO! It's zanpakutou and Seireitei. xd  

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

Yuki_Windira

Spoopy Bibliophile

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:29 am
Awwwwww.x3  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:25 pm
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

That's around episode 55, and it's my fave episode. That and I think episode 58 when he first went bankai and beat Byakuya. LMAO! It's zanpakutou and Seireitei. xd

Thank You, I knew I couldnt spell either of those correctly. lol

Yup, I knew it was a little bit back in the episodes compared to right now, they are having to fight their "Zanpakutou's Summons" still arent they?  

Geista
Crew

Invisible Helper

45,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Alchemy Level 10 100

Angry Kitsune
Vice Captain

Wheezing Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:38 pm
Giesta
Angry Kitsune
Giesta

Thank You, I knew I couldnt spell either of those correctly. lol

Yup, I knew it was a little bit back in the episodes compared to right now, they are having to fight their "Zanpakutou's Summons" still arent they?

Le wut now? Are those fillers? Describe the episodes, please. surprised I'm on the latest manga, but in the anime, I've reached where Hisaagi is killing Tousen.  
§ 20,000 Poll Guild (Hope you are all doing well! -VC A)

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games