NEWT SCORES
                  Charms ~ E
                  Defense Against the Dark Arts ~ E
                  Herbology ~ A
                  History of Magic ~ O
                  Ancient Studies ~ E
                  Study of Ancient Runes ~ O
                  World Studies ~ O

CURRENT EMPLOYMENT Hogwarts as the professor of History of Magic and Study of Ancient Runes

DREAM JOB Anything in history

xxxP E R S O N A L I T Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              ■ INTELLIGENT Grayson is highly intelligent. He can remember obscure facts he has read before, and has a near-photographic memory for anything related to the study of history and its related subjects.
              ■ FORGETFUL Grayson is also extremely forgetful. He gets wrapped up in his studies and sometimes forgets to do things like meetings, dates, sleep, food... He truly personifies the absent-minded professor in this manner and has to remember to write things down. Sometimes he forgets to do just that though...
              ■ DEVOTED Whatever the case, Grayson's devoted to his passions. He can keep his attention on these things a lot easier than other subjects, and sometimes gets so wrapped up in them that he forgets about anything else.
              ■ QUIET Because of his near-obsession with anything in his field of study, Grayson is rather quiet and would rather have a quiet night in rather than go out and do things. The only exception would be when he happens to speak of anything related to history. You usually can't get him to shut up about it.
              ■ STUDIOUS Grayson is rather studious, and when not teaching you can find him in the library or his office reading up on topics that interest him. It started when he was younger, and despite no longer being in school, he still enjoys learning new things.
              ■ SERIOUS At the end of the day, Grayson does take his job of teaching his subject seriously. He tries to make it as engaging as he possibly can for students, and feels as though he's failed them when they don't do well.

Archaeology
                  Runes of all kinds
                  Reading
                  Libraries

DISLIKES
                  Interruptions
                  Laziness
                  People who think the past isn't important
                  Cats
                  Heights

HOBBIES
                  Archaeology
                  Reading
                  Studying

STRENGTHS
                  Anything to do with history
                  Defense Against The Dark Arts

WEAKNESSES
                  People Skills
                  Overenthusiastic for History

FEARS
                  Mummies

xxxH I S T O R Y xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              CHILDHOOD My past actually rather boring, at least to most people. I was born into a muggle family, and when it was discovered I was a wizard, well, let's just say that it explained a lot about the odd things about me.

SCHOOL YEARS I attended Hogwarts, where despite Professor Binn's rather dry recounting about history, I became interested in what he was teaching. So I decided to research the subject myself. Completely fascinating stuff, honestly! The things past wizards and witches have done are incredible! And how other races have interacted with us... Oh, I'm going on about history again, aren't I? By the time I was in my seventh year I had become Head Boy and was ready to graduate one of the top of my class.

POST GRADUATION Needless to say, once I graduated from Hogwarts, I decided to take a trip around the world to visit some of these old sites, and truly delve myself into the past. It has always amazed me as to how ancients used to live and work, and to see it in person? I... I should keep on topic, yes? Anyway, I decided to return to Hogwarts and teach that which I truly love.

Well, my time in Hogwarts was truly interesting. Teaching, that is. I seem to have a controversial class, though it's history, there's notmuch controvery there, only facts. I met several professors, one of whom took a fancy to me. I also fell into a coma when I was thirty-nine and missed an entire school year. Needless to say, my time here hasn't been dull.

xxxR E L A T I O N S H I P S xxxxxxxxxxxxx
              FAMILY Turner Powell - Father, Olivia Powell (nee White) - Mother, Watson Powell (Deceased) - Uncle, Fiona Powell (nee Jones) - Aunt, Joel Powell - Cousin
              FRIENDS Hess Cesar, Kendrick Gavin, Juan Amorocho, Timothy Steele
              BEST FRIEND Juan Amorocho
              ROMANTIC INTEREST Amata Harlowe
              ENEMIES None
              PETS Athena

~Spaz
Updates accepted by Essy 7.6.14
Updates accepted by Essy! 1.17.15